*micro
*grow
*bloom
*calnesium
Screenshot_20210807-211551_Drive.jpg

I also have been feeding purpinator at 12 ml to 1 gallon
20220105_181231.jpg

This is how I mix all the nutrients

A Milwaukee cordless drill and a wooden spoon , I always try to get lots of bubbles in the water I don't know why
20220105_181717.jpg

Here is a lst thingy , it looks like the Bruce banner is going to snap it
20220105_182546.jpg

And here is some photos of the plants
20220105_180608.jpg
20220105_180539.jpg
20220105_180507.jpg
20220105_180457.jpg
20220105_180453.jpg
20220105_180446.jpg

Hey guys I just fed at week 3 flower according to my feed chart

I only use 4 of the products on the chart

*micro
*grow
*bloom
*calnesium
Screenshot_20210807-211551_Drive.jpg

I also have been feeding purpinator at 12 ml to 1 gallon
20220105_181231.jpg

This is how I mix all the nutrients

A Milwaukee cordless drill and a wooden spoon , I always try to get lots of bubbles in the water I don't know why
20220105_181717.jpg

Here is a lst thingy , it looks like the Bruce banner is going to snap it
20220105_182546.jpg

And here is some photos of the plants
20220105_180608.jpg
20220105_180539.jpg
20220105_180507.jpg
20220105_180457.jpg
20220105_180453.jpg
20220105_180446.jpg
Good morning @HashFart hope you are well today.
Garden looks great my friend.
The Bruce Banner with the clip is out growing it.
They only have soo much space in them.
If you leave it it will impede growth and cause a problem.
It will stay bent now you should take it off before it gets any bigger.
Like Hulk busting out of his shirt. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
And the pots they aren't on cold ground right? :Namaste: Don't want cold feet.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @HashFart hope you are well today.
Garden looks great my friend.
The Bruce Banner with the clip is out growing it.
They only have soo much space in them.
If you leave it it will impede growth and cause a problem.
It will stay bent now you should take it off before it gets any bigger.
Like Hulk busting out of his shirt. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
And the pots they aren't on cold ground right? :Namaste: Don't want cold feet.

Stay safe
Bill
Good morning Bill, I have tried numerous times to get it off , i think I'm to late and will lose the branch if I manage to get it off haha

Good morning Bill, I have tried numerous times to get it off , i think I'm to late and will lose the branch if I manage to get it off haha
Yes I've forgotten ties before aswell.
They cut right into her eventually.
What do you have 6-7 weeks left?
If you could get it off before it cuts it into her that would be beneficial to her.
But I understand if your worried about breaking her.

Stay safe.
Bill

Yes I've forgotten ties before aswell.
They cut right into her eventually.
What do you have 6-7 weeks left?
If you could get it off before it cuts it into her that would be beneficial to her.
But I understand if your worried about breaking her.

Stay safe.
Bill
You can't see it but the plant has grown around it , it has already cut in deep hahaha that cola is going to suffer for sure but the good news is there is many more
Finally cought up !!! Looking fantastic!!!
Thanks brother hopefully they plump up

The ladies look awesome. Can’t wait to see Budz. I took a screenshot of the feed scale to share. I’ve been checking out Herbies myself. So many seeds so little time,lol.
Thanks brother , that feed chart is for that nutrient line , I recommend people fallow the chart of the products they have ,

You can't see it but the plant has grown around it , it has already cut in deep hahaha that cola is going to suffer for sure but the good news is there is many more

Thanks brother , that feed chart is for that nutrient line , I recommend people fallow the chart of the products they have ,
Yes sir. I’m running the Advanced PH’d nutes. It helps out to see how much is being pushed at different weeks of flowering.

I’m sure they will !!! They look healthy as can be !!

A sad day for brother hashfart , for what I thought were just little leaf tips turned out to be bananas , i know alot of you guys are not going to like to hear this but I'm going to say it,

My feed schedule , ppm , temp and humidity have been on point , my lx levels have been very steady , my pH has been great , I'm 100 percent sure my timer is working correctly, there have been zero light leaks . As much as I prefer not to I'm going to be blunt in where " I believe" the blame stands.

This one Bruce banner has to go , and I really hope it did not destroy the rest of my grow ,

these things happen its part of growing but it's not something I'm willing to risk or deal with.

I hope you all are well

20220112_170738.jpg

Hey HashFart! Sorry to hear about the Bruce Banner with the nanner. I think its the best decision to make albeit a somewhat difficult one. When everything is dialed in we can't have that messing everything up. Its good that you have got to the point where you are confidently able to identify the issue and not have to delve into never ending troubleshooting and doubt. I hope all is well otherwise!

Hey HashFart! Sorry to hear about the Bruce Banner with the nanner. I think its the best decision to make albeit a somewhat difficult one. When everything is dialed in we can't have that messing everything up. Its good that you have got to the point where you are confidently able to identify the issue and not have to delve into never ending troubleshooting and doubt. I hope all is well otherwise!
Thanks brother , I've seen more and will be tossing it out when I get home , if they started at a way later stage I would of considered picking them ,I just hope it didn't get to the other banner or gorilla glue hopefully none of them opened

Back
Top Bottom