Herbies Seeds Hook HashFart Up!

Hello everyone , my Bruce banner is starting to shine up and also starting to show some purple ,,,, a hard to for the Bruce banner in the ppm department being fed dense at 8 grams to 2 gallons and purpinator at 40ml to 2 gallons , if she doesn't look fried ill continue my feed schedule as usual,
20220201_182652.jpg
20220201_181837.jpg
20220201_181803.jpg
20220201_181755.jpg
20220201_181729.jpg
20220201_181709.jpg
20220201_181545.jpg

Great stacking, man. Dense af! Good stuff. They’re coming along nicely.
Thanks dd I kept the clone from this one and is looking promising , it seems like it's been in flower for some time and I hope it finishes up soon , I might do my last week water with just purpinator , my house hippo ran full speed into the glass door and has a fat lip
20220131_190756.jpg

Same as DD mentioned. The 4th pic shows off the density and length! Daaaamn!
Yes thanks brother Im debating on cutting off more fannies

Hello everyone , I'm becoming more impressed with the Bruce banner every couple of days ,,,, this Bruce banner is begining to plump up get some frost and is showing awesome purple colors on the buds and fan leafs , I'm also enjoying the smell ,,,,,, I have a gut feeling this is going to be fine flower in a small blunt ,,,,,, she really loves purpinator and bloom nutes

20220207_174022.jpg
20220207_173313.jpg
20220207_173248.jpg
20220207_173236.jpg
20220207_173151.jpg

As some of you might know I'm in the process of moving and this banner in this journal will be my last plant for a long time,,,,,,, I kept a clone from this banner wich will be going to grandpa today , I topped the clone roughly 20 times and have had zero issue with it , I really was excited about keeping the clone but I gotta move , I was planning on getting a massive yield from this banner clone
20220214_064254.jpg

As some of you might know I'm in the process of moving and this banner in this journal will be my last plant for a long time,,,,,,, I kept a clone from this banner wich will be going to grandpa today , I topped the clone roughly 20 times and have had zero issue with it , I really was excited about keeping the clone but I gotta move , I was planning on getting a massive yield from this banner clone
20220214_064254.jpg
And what a beautiful momma she is Fart! She is lacking nothing and it shows how strong she is. She'll be ready for you whenever you are! Blessings on the move and everything involved.

The Bruce banner has finished a 24 hour dark period and will be chopped for a hang dry today ,

It has a very sweet strong scent.

The plant color has some purple, black , red , green with very bright orange hairs.

Halfway into trimming you get a sense for how dense these nugs are

I will do a full review after a cure

But for now I must say I'm very happy with this Bruce banner!

I would like to thank some sponsor

@Elevated Lighting Company for the long lasting high power quality grow after grow

And ofcourse @Herbies Seeds for there extreme generosity, herbies generosity will not go un noticed and after my big move I'll be ordering the stinkiest cheese strain they have , and as promised I will leave them an honest review when the cure is complete!

And the biggest thank you to all my 420 friends who supported me the entire journal !!!

I know I have been falling behind on your guys grows , but with working more then full time and moving and trying to wrap up my own garden I just do not have the time !

My grows have come to an end until mid summer and I get settled in my new home , but I truly hope to see all of you when I get back in action !!!!!!!

This journal is complete @420

20220215_192611.jpg
20220215_190306.jpg
20220215_190126.jpg
20220215_190107.jpg

The Bruce banner has finished a 24 hour dark period and will be chopped for a hang dry today ,

The plant color has some purple, black , red , green with very bright orange hairs.

@Elevated Lighting Company for the long lasting high power quality grow after grow

And ofcourse @Herbies Seeds for there extreme generosity, herbies generosity will not go un noticed and after my big move I'll be ordering the stinkiest cheese strain they have , and as promised I will leave them an honest review when the cure is complete!

And the biggest thank you to all my 420 friends who supported me the entire journal !!!

I know I have been falling behind on your guys grows , but with working more then full time and moving and trying to wrap up my own garden I just do not have the time !

My grows have come to an end until mid summer and I get settled in my new home , but I truly hope to see all of you when I get back in action !!!!!!!

20220215_192611.jpg
20220215_190306.jpg
20220215_190126.jpg
20220215_190107.jpg
Thanks for sharing your journey, man! The Bruce Banner sounds amazing . those colors and that scent, wow. Big shoutout to Elevated Lighting Company and, of course, Herbies Seeds for the generosity. I've been eyeing Herbies' Bruce Banner, and your review just sealed the deal for me :thanks:

20220215_192611.jpg
20220215_190306.jpg
20220215_190126.jpg
20220215_190107.jpg
They look Divine! Such a nice plants, never fail! How do they taste?
I'll probably get some on the next black Friday or something

20220214_064254.jpg
Lucky Grandpa.

Back
Top Bottom