Herbies Seeds Hook HashFart Up!

First day of some bloom feed , with some purpinator added!

They are drinking fast and I'm begining to remember why I like the 7gallon fabric pots.

20211227_095725.jpg
20211227_095647.jpg
20211227_095626.jpg
Hello @HashFart hope you are having a good day.
Your ladies are beautiful.
Excellent work on the training.
I like 7 gal bags aswell.
That or a 7 gallon air pot can produce a couple pounds. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @HashFart hope you are having a good day.
Your ladies are beautiful.
Excellent work on the training.
I like 7 gal bags aswell.
That or a 7 gallon air pot can produce a couple pounds. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
I just like the 7g fabric because I'm lazy and don't have to water as much hahaha , or sneak off for a couple days.

I really hope these plants frost up , because if they do ill be ordering from herbies in the future , they have actually been flawless from germination until now

I just like the 7g fabric because I'm lazy and don't have to water as much hahaha , or sneak off for a couple days.

I really hope these plants frost up , because if they do ill be ordering from herbies in the future , they have actually been flawless from germination until now
Good genetics help but that's all you Amigo.
Perfect. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

All caught up again Fart. They look awesome! Herbies has great genetics from everything I have been seeing here.

They are trucking along in the cold only plus 15 in the large tent with a rh of 18.
Wait...18% RH? That has to be wrong? Right?
I think my lungs would shrivel up! I'm so used to living near the coast. Anyway, your VPD on those numbers has you dialed in for late veg. I can't remember who follows VPD charts. If you do, then you know. If you don't, find a way to bump up at least 8° with that RH for flower and you'll be in the money.
I'll have to check out herbies selection!
I'm looking at putting in a Herbies order right now. They have some kick ass deals. A LOT of their freebie items don't come to the US though. That's laaaame!!!

All caught up again Fart. They look awesome! Herbies has great genetics from everything I have been seeing here.

Wait...18% RH? That has to be wrong? Right?
I think my lungs would shrivel up! I'm so used to living near the coast. Anyway, your VPD on those numbers has you dialed in for late veg. I can't remember who follows VPD charts. If you do, then you know. If you don't, find a way to bump up at least 8° with that RH for flower and you'll be in the money.

I'm looking at putting in a Herbies order right now. They have some kick ass deals. A LOT of their freebie items don't come to the US though. That's laaaame!!!
Sadly no , it was not wrong the time , the tempature can change outside a ginormous amount and the house takes awhile to keep up or adjust , the good news is I got everything looking good at the moment
20211227_173521.jpg
20211227_173513.jpg

the good news is I got everything looking good at the moment
Yeah, they look great! VPD is dialed in. Crazy how well they grow in colder environments. I have been looking up the growing environments of landscape genetics. They grow in some coooooold ass weather and thrive! It's nuts.

Just thought I would share this based on your inputs. Right on the $!
20211228_100523.jpg

Caught up! I also love the 7 gallon fabric pots. Thats what I have going in my 2x4. Even less work with the automated watering. I've been gone like 2 weeks with those. Anyway, ladies look great can't believe how cold it is in Alberta. Not too bad here back in MN. Can't say enough about how much I love the structure they have going

Yeah, they look great! VPD is dialed in. Crazy how well they grow in colder environments. I have been looking up the growing environments of landscape genetics. They grow in some coooooold ass weather and thrive! It's nuts.

Just thought I would share this based on your inputs. Right on the $!
20211228_100523.jpg
Love the chart brother , I've been looking at some vpd charts compared to lx charts , one thing I've learned is alot of these lights are very powerful and to keep it simple " if tou wanna crank the light up makes sure the vpd is good" there is never to much light , I like to look at it as everything else needs to keep up to the light .

If that makes sense

Caught up! I also love the 7 gallon fabric pots. Thats what I have going in my 2x4. Even less work with the automated watering. I've been gone like 2 weeks with those. Anyway, ladies look great can't believe how cold it is in Alberta. Not too bad here back in MN. Can't say enough about how much I love the structure they have going
Thanks Modest I'm outside doing stuff , lots of coyotes shots yesterday , and some of old rig pig friends built a shack on the lake , ill post pics in the hashground of some fish here hopefully tonight

Thanks Modest I'm outside doing stuff , lots of coyotes shots yesterday , and some of old rig pig friends built a shack on the lake , ill post pics in the hashground of some fish here hopefully tonight
Man, that sounds like a great time all around. Good luck fishing

Well the transition is moving slow , the good news is I got some grows with these lights under my belt and I'm avoiding stretch , I'm begining to feed less micro and more calnesium , both these products have a higher nitrogen content and I'll be trying to avoid them when I see more hairs.

I upped the purpinator feeding roughly 15ml to 2 gallons

20211229_125105.jpg
20211229_124941.jpg
20211229_124930.jpg
20211229_124910.jpg
20211229_123649.jpg

Looking good! Don't be afraid of N in flower. Also, do you think those CO2 bags are helping your plants? I wanted to boost my lights but nearly everything I read, says to supplement with extra C02. Not sure what to do. Bring in more outside air? Too cold and wet. I'm already bringing in passive air from my garage but I don't know the CO2 levels.

Looking good! Don't be afraid of N in flower. Also, do you think those CO2 bags are helping your plants? I wanted to boost my lights but nearly everything I read, says to supplement with extra C02. Not sure what to do. Bring in more outside air? Too cold and wet. I'm already bringing in passive air from my garage but I don't know the CO2 levels.
I know the co2 bags do work , but not as well as they like to claim they do , for example I need atleast 2 xl bags in my 4x4 they also maybe only last a month are so ..... I use them when it's really hott so I can keep my lights cranked , not so much this time of year it's so cold I have no problem cranking up the lights ,,,,,,,, as for you brother I tread lightly offering advice but I personally find larger plants have no problem in cold weather I find I can feed more and blast them with more light.
The weather works out great for these banner in transition but in the hashground my seedlings and clones struggle with slow growth

The Bruce banner are in full piggy mode and are still drinking like crazy. Each pot getting roughly a gallon and a half every 2 days of nute water.

No strong smells coming off them.

I did a big clean up below the canopy.

The plant is growing around my lst thingy I'm not even going to bother trying to get it off.

20211231_093247.jpg
20211231_092837.jpg
20211231_092017.jpg
20211231_085615.jpg
20211231_085252.jpg
20211231_085237.jpg
20211231_084748.jpg
20211231_084733.jpg
20211231_084648.jpg

Looking good HashFart. I hope fishing went well! I went out with my father in law today and almost hit our limit on Crappies in MN. Its been so long since I've gone. The newer sonar tech blew my mind. I'm definitely going to get into it when I move back.

I know the co2 bags do work , but not as well as they like to claim they do , for example I need atleast 2 xl bags in my 4x4 they also maybe only last a month are so ..... I use them when it's really hott so I can keep my lights cranked , not so much this time of year it's so cold I have no problem cranking up the lights ,,,,,,,, as for you brother I tread lightly offering advice but I personally find larger plants have no problem in cold weather I find I can feed more and blast them with more light.
The weather works out great for these banner in transition but in the hashground my seedlings and clones struggle with slow growth

The Bruce banner are in full piggy mode and are still drinking like crazy. Each pot getting roughly a gallon and a half every 2 days of nute water.

No strong smells coming off them.

I did a big clean up below the canopy.

The plant is growing around my lst thingy I'm not even going to bother trying to get it off.

20211231_093247.jpg
20211231_092837.jpg
20211231_092017.jpg
20211231_085615.jpg
20211231_085252.jpg
20211231_085237.jpg
20211231_084748.jpg
20211231_084733.jpg
20211231_084648.jpg
You have a very nice and clean grow going. Ill be tagging along if you dont mind.

I tread lightly offering advice but I personally find larger plants have no problem in cold weather I find I can feed more and blast them with more light.
Hey Fart. I definitely understand. I need to be more reluctant to be giving advice. There is too much I don't know. And I don't want to come off like I know everything or a cocky attitude.
Haaa haaa. Bruuuhhh... Haaa haaaa. I don't know why but that shit had me laughing. I'm sticking to wire.

Looking good HashFart. I hope fishing went well! I went out with my father in law today and almost hit our limit on Crappies in MN. Its been so long since I've gone. The newer sonar tech blew my mind. I'm definitely going to get into it when I move back.
Just a few walleyes the wood stove worked well , but had to keep re drilling holes in the ice because it's so cold , my minus 40 sleeping bag is not rated for minus 40 I feel like they lied I definitely got frost bite on my toes

You have a very nice and clean grow going. Ill be tagging along if you dont mind.
Hang out brother and feel free to jump in , I'm doing a review for herbies and so far they are looking good

Hey Fart. I definitely understand. I need to be more reluctant to be giving advice. There is too much I don't know. And I don't want to come off like I know everything or a cocky attitude.

Haaa haaa. Bruuuhhh... Haaa haaaa. I don't know why but that shit had me laughing. I'm sticking to wire.

I think people get to worked up about someone giving the wrong advice , hey atleast they are trying to help and speaking up and saying something , I've seen many people get put down for giving what is so called wrong advice , but atleast they are trying to help ,,,, I personally have been put down others for not giving the right advice ( or what they think is the right advice) so lately I've just been tossing out hell yeah brothers
Looking great HashFart! @Herbies Seeds has great genetics from everything I've seen, and your doing a great job with the grow!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Happy new year ! Yes they seem to have good genetics but I'm waiting to see if they really frost up

Back
Top Bottom