Herbies Seeds Hook HashFart Up!

They seem to be enjoying the week 4 feed asking for water again today.

Only 2 more weeks and they will be flipped to 12 and 12.

They lost the budget veg spec for that I have plants that still need vegging , and needed to set up my small gorilla tent for seedlings and the clones I will be cutting from these Bruce banner.

But they will be seing light under a much more red spectrum for the flowering stage!

Lst bear is killing it!

Hope all is well guys !!!!

20211213_180811.jpg
20211213_164743.jpg
20211213_164738.jpg

They seem to be enjoying the week 4 feed asking for water again today.

Only 2 more weeks and they will be flipped to 12 and 12.

They lost the budget veg spec for that I have plants that still need vegging , and needed to set up my small gorilla tent for seedlings and the clones I will be cutting from these Bruce banner.

But they will be seing light under a much more red spectrum for the flowering stage!

Lst bear is killing it!

Hope all is well guys !!!!

20211213_180811.jpg
20211213_164743.jpg
20211213_164738.jpg
Good morning @HashFart hope you are well today.
Ladies are looking happy.
Just curious what floor is under the pots.
I know they don't like concrete. :Namaste:
And how do you catch your run off?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @HashFart hope you are well today.
Ladies are looking happy.
Just curious what floor is under the pots.
I know they don't like concrete. :Namaste:
And how do you catch your run off?

Stay safe
Bill
Ice cold cement brother , I find after they reach a certain size the cold floor does not effect them much at all.

The tent has a removable floor that I just let the run off splash all over , I have trays for the pots but find it just as easy to wipe the floor if necessary, I personally think it's better that run off can't build up underneath the pot because if it does where is it running off?

Ice cold cement brother , I find after they reach a certain size the cold floor does not effect them much at all.

The tent has a removable floor that I just let the run off splash all over , I have trays for the pots but find it just as easy to wipe the floor if necessary, I personally think it's better that run off can't build up underneath the pot because if it does where is it running off?
If you have a method that works for you then that's great. :p
I found that they ate their lunch better when I kept roots above 18c.
But your ladies are happy so keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Although I agree with your logic, method and results if you have a riser in the tray the run off runs off into the tray haha. Having said that I have both and find I don't always use them to be honest

starving today the soil was bone dry and I got a gut feeling the roots are filling up these pots nicely,

LST BEAR is loosing his fight to the banner and has to keep climbing the branch. I added more plastic lst thingys to the thinner branches. The other banner with wire had to get tied down lower again and seems to be more indica dominant then the other. I'm begining to think of what branches to steal for clones with only 10 days till I flip the lights.

I'll start to introduce purpinator my next watering, I'm also noticing the nitrogen kicking in hard with the leafs starting to look waxy , ill keep feeding as normal for that the nitrogen gets cut out hard during the flip.

I hope all is well everyone

20211215_201149.jpg
20211215_201114.jpg
20211215_195407.jpg
20211215_195338.jpg

The plants are showing sex under 24 hour light , they will get cleaned up a little below the belt for that some clones will be cut .

They are trucking along in the cold only plus 15 in the large tent with a rh of 18.

A week 5 feed starts today and I'm really hoping this severe cold warning Is over for when it comes time to flip. The tent temp will drop even more when the lights are off for 12 hours a night
20211218_070736.jpg
20211217_202412.jpg

Well these seeds from herbies are doing amazing considering they have no humidity and its very cold.

100 percent germination rate.

Zero genetic issues.

Vigorous veg growth .

Does well with LST.

Bravo @Herbies Seeds bravo!

Only a week until flip and I have a feeling I'm going to have lots of tops.

20211219_170108.jpg
20211219_163912.jpg

Looking great Hashfart! I love the plant structure you have going. It reminds me of some of my previous grows where I really put in the time to LST. Ended up with tons of tops like you said. Can't wait to see these ladies. I'll have to check out herbies selection!

Looking great Hashfart! I love the plant structure you have going. It reminds me of some of my previous grows where I really put in the time to LST. Ended up with tons of tops like you said. Can't wait to see these ladies. I'll have to check out herbies selection!
Well they haven't flowered just yet brother , they want a review , but as we all know it's not done until some cure time.

But they are doing great so far , if all turns out awesome I'll most likely be order from them in the future

Well they haven't flowered just yet brother , they want a review , but as we all know it's not done until some cure time.

But they are doing great so far , if all turns out awesome I'll most likely be order from them in the future
For sure man, staying tuned. Hope all is well!

Back
Top Bottom