Time to start sharing Herbies Seeds Gardens

Truthfully it’s the same problem across every industry, human greed. By the time people realize the damage done by greedy practices it’s almost always too late. Dutch, Indian, American, it doesn’t matter who, somewhere, some greedy bastard is figuring out a way to hoard resources for themselves. It doesn’t matter if they destroy millions of years of evolution in the process as long as they can wipe the gold leaf out of their ass with more gold leaf.

With that being said 🤣 There’s always a gem.. You can’t hold an entire population accountable for the actions of a few greedy bastards. The Dutch have brought some really good innovations to growing and agriculture.

More on topic, Herbies Seeds are pretty dependable from what I’ve seen so far. I don’t think I’ve seen a complaint about their specific genetics themselves yet. International business always carries a level of risk to it, but my experience with them has been top notch. Plus they’re based out of Spain, so they’re not in my crosshairs of accountability 🤣
Ace Seeds still carries some pretty pure Sativas. I’m growing 2 of their Golden Tigers now. 100% Sativa strain. It’s a cross of different Thai strains and Malawi killer. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:Edit: World of Seeds also carries some great Sativas.

I'm glad you say that about Herbie's I just got a couple of beans from them so I'm holding you to your word lol!

For me when I buy beans I try to stay close to the landrace and heirlooms I just can't see crossing all these strains when some of the old school strains have been top notch for years hell I started burning in the late 70's so 79 to be exact, but there again marketing it's all about the green and I don't mean the plant lol so Cya!!! Cover your ass !😂

I get it.. I’m similar.. I want an indica, and a sativa, separately. Sativa for the day and indica for relaxing/bed time. Not a big fan of combining them, but there’s a few hitters here and there.

I typically prefer to go straight to the breeder, but if I can’t, Herbies is a good substitute.

Ace Seeds still carries some pretty pure Sativas. I’m growing 2 of their Golden Tigers now. 100% Sativa strain. It’s a cross of different Thai strains and Malawi killer. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:Edit: World of Seeds also carries some great Sativas.

Nice recommendation. They’ve got some pretty legit offerings. The website made me laugh.. It’s got that 2000s look that you know means it’s legit

Time to show my @Herbies Seeds garden.

I am now in week 1 of 12/12 schedule in SIP.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I’ve got a three finger fan leaf pheno going on with my Runtz Punch
IMG_5661.jpeg

I have a strong feeling this plant is gonna produce some of the highest quality flower I’ve had in a long time.. it’s a super strong grower, it hasn’t even been given nutrients yet (21 days old today) until it hit this pot 2 days ago. It took topping and transplanting amazingly, this photo is 36 hours after being transplanted and topped.

The @Herbies Seeds Desert Pack are now in flower. The Apple Betty is a little behind, but I see that changing. As you can see I have completed my 21 day of 12/12 trim. @ViparSpectra KS 5000 is doing a great job at making my ladies happy. @Prescription Blend is nurturing them along

Here are some images before the trim.

The show is about to begin.

Tok..

Gelato auto.. she finished fast.. just in time, bud rot struck a popcorn bud and PM is moving in. She stinks of garlic, we’ll see what the dry and cure holds for us, it looks really tasty

IMG_5830.jpeg

IMG_5831.jpeg

IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5832.jpeg

IMG_5843.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg

Some current images of @Herbies Seeds Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Herbies seeds Grandaddy Purple Auto in 4x4 tent.

Herbies Seeds Bubblegum Auto stretching like crazy.

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

What is? And how can you tell? CL🍀

It’s already been removed. It’s a bot that shows up in different threads. Personally I suspect someone is either trying to train a bot for convo, or they’re trying to create something for cannabis purposes. Either way they’re scraping our data without permission.

They all share similarities in their behavior, naming scheme, responses, etc. Once you’ve seen one it becomes pretty obvious. If you mess around with bing or ChatGPT for a while just asking questions you’ll see the similarities.

Back
Top Bottom