Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

I'm partial to 'Pour some sugar on me' - Def Leppard. Those buds are really popping for you. Beautiful tent man. Have a good trip!

I'm partial to 'Pour some sugar on me' - Def Leppard. Those buds are really popping for you. Beautiful tent man. Have a good trip!
I saw them a few times in concert too, but Tom Petty reminds me of my high college days :)

Looking great in there!
a $300 grow book? :rofl:
IKR?! I saw that a few months ago and went...NOPE! Thanks though. I'd be perfectly happy with a few ounces per plant. A pound per plant would be awesome in my book with minimal stress. I may try it in the future though. Some people swear by it. Others are certain that it inhibits quality. So without trying it for myself, it's hard to have an opinion.

Looking great in there!

IKR?! I saw that a few months ago and went...NOPE! Thanks though. I'd be perfectly happy with a few ounces per plant. A pound per plant would be awesome in my book with minimal stress. I may try it in the future though. Some people swear by it. Others are certain that it inhibits quality. So without trying it for myself, it's hard to have an opinion.
I know, which is why I ask on here but really haven't found someone doing it. Make you go...hmmm.

But the GSC auto I grew was the densest and strongest I've grown. She wasn't very leafy to start but I did take off some in early flower. All the bud had light hitting it....she was also alone with great airflow and right beneath all of thr light, so lots of factors. I will take one of these plants and strip much off it the last 2 weeks to see if that helps with the light green/undeveloped bud. Plus I'll wait longer :)

I'm chasing quality over quantity.

DAY 20 FLOWER

it was a busy day in the garden with alot going on.

Added 2/3 cups of BLOOM to all, day 12 since last feeding. Upped my watering to every other day now, taking 2 gals per plant, in 7 gal pots. One GSC and one Godfather are still getting 10ml of terp/massive and the other 2 plain water. With the increase of watering im only adding the massive and terpinator twice per week. Honestly, not sure I see a difference between the two with additives.

Also, today was pruning day. I didn't take off much as some lower fans continue to shed themselves. I took off any branches and grow shoots below this area and just a couple of fans up top that wouldn't tuck. I did a good job taking off branches before flip so there weren't many, just ones I missed or thought would reach the canopy but didn't.
20220612_111724.jpg

Group shot with what I trimmed or fell off. From left to right: GSC, Godfather OG, Godfather OG, GSC.
20220612_114523.jpg

GSC plain water. She's still a bit dense on the top of the canopy, perhaps I could have done more trimming.
20220612_114619.jpg
20220612_095829.jpg

Godfather OG with massive/terp. this one showed deficiency in veg and improved since, now I'm thinking she may be the best as her canopy is open to light and airflow. She has a ton of tops, perhaps too many? I'm worried some of those small satellite tops will need a lot of support in late flower
20220612_114626.jpg

20220612_102603.jpg

Godfather OG plain water
20220612_114623.jpg

GSC with massive and terp. She's a monster, I wonder if I switched up the labeling with her and the small Godfather ha
20220612_114632.jpg

20220612_111655.jpg

I think this is the Godfather OG....stacking nicely, all of them are, and smelling great!! This is my first grow where I'm seeing alot of glitter in the sugar leaves. The previous grows the leaves were pretty beat up by this point, so I'm very happy
20220612_121000.jpg

All in all, a good day in the garden. The last watering I played around with my auto water system, I think it will be good next week when I'm away. It seems best if I let it run for a minute, 5 mins off so the soil can suck up the water, and then turning it on for a minute as again 30 mins later. I'm trying to prevent runoff while away, but still supplying water.

Those plants are lush and happy with a great shine to the leaves! I can get that look too but only if I spray mine with neem oil. :)
I made a little video of all the plants above but can't figure out how to post, says file not supported
Gotta upload it to Youtube and make sure you don't tag it as cannabis or adult or anything like that. If YT makes it age-restricted it won't show here.

Those plants are lush and happy with a great shine to the leaves! I can get that look too but only if I spray mine with neem oil. :)

Gotta upload it to Youtube and make sure you don't tag it as cannabis or adult or anything like that. If YT makes it age-restricted it won't show here.
Thanks! Very happy thus far, hope to keep it up.

DAY 22 FLOWER

nothing new to report, ither than the girls didn't need any water today, perhaps they like the 3 days schedule better.. but they still look great:)

A few pictures just because I'm seeing trichs on the big fan leaves, first time ever :)

20220614_173026.jpg
20220614_173015.jpg
20220614_172727.jpg

Crazy early frost!
I know, I'm so excited Ha. The two on the right are the most, so now I'm sure I labeled them both correctly and both are Godfather OG.

Fingers crossed my trip to the beach doesn't mess things up haha. I'll miss checking in on them daily

My ladies are defoliating just like yours Tim. I'm 21 days into flower today and I've picked up tons of discarded leaves so far. Happens every time in this way of growing in my tent. I think Shed hit the reason when he mentioned the leaves not seeing light being the ones getting jettisoned.

Your garden is really having great vibes!

My ladies are defoliating just like yours Tim. I'm 21 days into flower today and I've picked up tons of discarded leaves so far. Happens every time in this way of growing in my tent. I think Shed hit the reason when he mentioned the leaves not seeing light being the ones getting jettisoned.

Your garden is really having great vibes!
Thanks! I'm still picking up a couple every day but it has slowed a bit. Fingers crossed my 5 day trip doesn't mess them up ha. I think I have the auto water system working properly. It's great you're st the same point in flower, I've been following your jour al closely

Thanks! I'm still picking up a couple every day but it has slowed a bit. Fingers crossed my 5 day trip doesn't mess them up ha. I think I have the auto water system working properly. It's great you're st the same point in flower, I've been following your jour al closely
Enjoy the beach! They'll be even awesomer when you get back!

A quick update as I just got home from the beach. The girls did OK in the tent and so did the auto water system....no overflow. While the leaves are still praying and pots have some.weight, two plants lost a little of their good green color, guessing from having dry pockets in the soil?

Or perhaps the higher humidity as I wasn't he to empty the humidifier.

They will get a full soaking in the morning and I'll do a more detailed post.

The good news........frosting up very nicely! The two Godfather OGs have way more tricomes than the two GSC. Godfather OG on the left

20220620_141753.jpg

The close ups of the two Godfather OGs
20220620_145219.jpg
20220620_145211.jpg
20220620_145244.jpg
20220620_145405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom