Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

DAY 29 FLOWER

the girls got a full soaking today after having the auto water system while I was gone. The system did OK but can certainly be improved.

I wish y'all could smell this garden, especially the Godfather OGs!! Both Godfathers are just bursting with tricomes.

I can't really see a difference between those with massive and Terpinator and those without. However, they are all loving the @GeoFlora Nutrients and the @DYNOMYCO

Godfather OG on left, GSC on right
20220620_141753.jpg

I only took the front two out of the tent for cameos....and for easier access for watering. I'm too old to be doing twister on my hands and knees to try and water them all in the tent ha

Godfather OG. Lots of sugar and buds are really forming well and starting to bulk up a bit on both.
Without flash
20220621_073358.jpg

With flash
20220621_064249.jpg

GSC. Her canopy still seems way too dense, but not much bud below the canopy. She's not as bulky, sugary or smelly....but those nodes are very tight.

Withiut flash
20220621_073405.jpg

With Flash
20220621_064300.jpg

I like when there isn't much to report..easier they are doing what they are supposed to be doing :)

A quick update as I just got home from the beach. The girls did OK in the tent and so did the auto water system....no overflow. While the leaves are still praying and pots have some.weight, two plants lost a little of their good green color, guessing from having dry pockets in the soil?

Or perhaps the higher humidity as I wasn't he to empty the humidifier.

They will get a full soaking in the morning and I'll do a more detailed post.

The good news........frosting up very nicely! The two Godfather OGs have way more tricomes than the two GSC. Godfather OG on the left

20220620_141753.jpg

The close ups of the two Godfather OGs

A quick update as I just got home from the beach. The girls did OK in the tent and so did the auto water system....no overflow. While the leaves are still praying and pots have some.weight, two plants lost a little of their good green color, guessing from having dry pockets in the soil?

Or perhaps the higher humidity as I wasn't he to empty the humidifier.

They will get a full soaking in the morning and I'll do a more detailed post.

The good news........frosting up very nicely! The two Godfather OGs have way more tricomes than the two GSC. Godfather OG on the left

20220620_141753.jpg

The close ups of the two Godfather OGs
20220620_145219.jpg
20220620_145211.jpg
20220620_145244.jpg
20220620_145405.jpg
What a perfect looking grow... You do make it look easy Tim. I had heard that if a plant is praying it's asking for more light. Just a thought.

What a perfect looking grow... You do make it look easy Tim. I had heard that if a plant is praying it's asking for more light. Just a thought.
Perhaps they are, but I have it at 100%. I'm 15" above the canopy as that helps to give it a more equal light distribution. I'm running 35k in the edges and 50k in the center on the lux meter. Apparently Mars Hydro says this light is good for a 4x4 tent....but I agree, could use more light.

Thanks!! Certainly the most frosty ones I have ever grown. I'm already excited to smoke some haha
Plants are looking lovely Tim!

I recently found that I still have 1 small jar left of Godfather OG buds. I'd thought that I'd used it all up, so I will try now to make it last as a future reference.

DAY 29 FLOWER

the girls got a full soaking today after having the auto water system while I was gone. The system did OK but can certainly be improved.

I wish y'all could smell this garden, especially the Godfather OGs!! Both Godfathers are just bursting with tricomes.

I can't really see a difference between those with massive and Terpinator and those without. However, they are all loving the @GeoFlora Nutrients and the @DYNOMYCO

Godfather OG on left, GSC on right
20220620_141753.jpg

I only took the front two out of the tent for cameos....and for easier access for watering. I'm too old to be doing twister on my hands and knees to try and water them all in the tent ha

Godfather OG. Lots of sugar and buds are really forming well and starting to bulk up a bit on both.
Without flash
20220621_073358.jpg

With flash
20220621_064249.jpg

GSC. Her canopy still seems way too dense, but not much bud below the canopy. She's not as bulky, sugary or smelly....but those nodes are very tight.

Withiut flash
20220621_073405.jpg

With Flash
20220621_064300.jpg

I like when there isn't much to report..easier they are doing what they are supposed to be doing :)
Right on!!!

Perhaps they are, but I have it at 100%. I'm 15" above the canopy as that helps to give it a more equal light distribution. I'm running 35k in the edges and 50k in the center on the lux meter. Apparently Mars Hydro says this light is good for a 4x4 tent....but I agree, could use more light.
I wouldn't put it any lower. I should say I never did when I had my TS3000. You're givin her all she's got. I agree that it's big enough for a 4x4, just not big enough to push them. Yours are asking for a push.. lol

Well I just got caught up in your grow @Timhomegrow and your plants are doing great! I always say I am going to defoliate more and then I don’t do enough. I agree with the idea that I will only learn by doing!
Yea I'm in the same boat. I always think I should have defoliated more. I'm too chicken to try a more severe defoliation...one day :)

Yea I'm in the same boat. I always think I should have defoliated more. I'm too chicken to try a more severe defoliation...one day :)

I am just about to wrap up my current grow and should be popping a seed or two now. I have manifolded with good success. Maybe this next run will include a full defoliation and I will get over the fear as well.

Growing and learning!

Short update today as tomorrow is watering day and will have the full details of the THG garden :)

I noticed with the two Gorl Scout Cookies, a change in the leaves after my trip. Perhaps it's from the high humidity when gone or less than ideal watering, but looks like calcium deficiency?
20220622_114354.jpg

Both GSC have it, but slightly, so not sure I will do any corrective action yet. Also, their leaves got a little dry and brittle, but only in a few spots. Maybe it was just the watering.

Any thoughts?

20220623_072435.jpg
20220623_072248.jpg
20220623_072235.jpg

And of course the full tent...smelling really good!!

20220623_072425.jpg

looks like a calcium deficiency, being up there in the upper fans. Try giving some calmag?
That's what I was thinking...but it seems to mess up my grow more when I do that ha. I did but a different cal/mag for this go around

20220623_134123.jpg
20220623_134119.jpg

Someone did a thread on how to make calcium supplement from eggshells but I can't recall who it was:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just be prepared for the smell when you cook them down on the stove!

Back
Top Bottom