Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Hey Gorgeous, that usually happens to my whole plant. A couple of Journals ago I had a plant do that same thing and we never did figure out what happened. Lester was telling me at that time about Corn Borers, they will cause branches to die like that. what they do is enter the stalk toward the bottom and eat their way up the stalk and come out in the Buds. There will be a definite hole in the stalk, like a drinking straw, that's how you can tell. In any case the rest of the plant should be fine. Sorry that happened to your beautiful plant. Just remember that when some thing like that or a branch just gets broken off, it makes the rest of the plant stronger. So it could turn out to be a good thing. Thanks for hitting me up girl. We don't communicate as much as last year and I miss you. I know your real busy, so it cool, but I don't have to like it. LOL BTW Bitchen pix. TTYL TOAST

Thanks Godfather! :thanks:

Mr Freeman was very helpful with the issue - he knows his subject and is very generous and precise with his input....my type of bloke
:thumb:

Apologies for my recent scarcity; miss you also, but when money calls Bapple walks :):battingeyelashes: - will pm/email you later with all my latest news.

Thanks for making a girl feel like a million dollars....you gentleman you :hug::Namaste:

FULL UPDATE: The Hill:
DSCF7213.JPG
DSCF7214.JPG
DSCF7215.JPG
This is the big PK on the upper left side of the hill
DSCF7216.JPG
This is an UD X JDS that's been flowering all summer
DSCF7217.JPG
The Plot with the 4 PK's
DSCF72181.JPG
DSCF7219.JPG
The next 2 are JD's
DSCF72201.JPG
DSCF72211.JPG
This is the El Fuego bush, at last count it has more that 90 Tops
DSCF72221.JPG
another PK
DSCF72232.JPG
The Cage: these are some of the clones the survived the heat of the first round
DSCF72241.JPG
DSCF72251.JPG
DSCF7226.JPG
Back Yard:
DSCF7227.JPG
DSCF7228.JPG
DSCF72291.JPG
These are the 3 and 4 day rooters from the most recent batch of clones
DSCF7230.JPG
Planter #1
DSCF7231.JPG
DSCF7232.JPG
This is the potted JD mother
DSCF7233.JPG
This is The BLACK WATER OG
DSCF7234.JPG
other clones from the first batch
DSCF7235.JPG
Planter #2 The big Girls
DSCF72361.JPG
This is the indoor one that's all most done
DSCF72371.JPG
DSCF7239.JPG
DSCF7240.JPG
This is an EF I brought inside last week
DSCF72381.JPG
and lastly the clones from the most recent cloning. They are all rooted an ready for me to put them in baggies
DSCF72411.JPG
Well that's it for the Update. Hope you all enjoyed the pix. Later TOAST

Well, KelticBlue the EL Fuego is KICKIN ASS, hasn't shown the first signs of Pre-Flowering. The center one in Planter #2 has crested 10 ft and the big bush on the hill has more than 90 TOPS so those two will be good yieldeds. Most of the other plants started budding out when I put them in the ground and had to reveg, so it cost me in size. Here are a few buds that are quite far along on the hill:
DSCF72421.JPG
DSCF7243.JPG
DSCF72441.JPG
DSCF7245.JPG
DSCF7247.JPG
Those were a few of the good looking ones. Until next time my friends. TOAST

It's 10:00 am and Conradino 23 and his lovely wife and his best friend and his lovely wife, are just now leaving my house for parts further south. From the time they pulled in my driveway and I'm sure for the next few day, I have had a smile on my face which is only absent during hysterical laughter. They are my kinda people, I haven't had this much fun in several years. Check this out, they brought all the stuff to make a real Italian meal with them from Italy and cooked us all dinner. Is that not one of the classiest things you've ever seen. Let me tell you if these 4 people are representative of what the majority of people are like in Italy, then Italy is one of the nicest places in the world. Conradino has the coolest laugh, something will all ready be funny and then he laughs and it just rolls you. I'm sittin here and it just blows my mind that some one from 1/2 way around the world that I meet here on 420 has just left my house. On top of that, to have them be OUTSTANDING citizens of the world, the internet can be an amazing thing. I was asked not to post pictures, but I assure you they were a handsome bunch. Kon thanks for including me on your vacation. TOAST

It's 10:00 am and Conradino 23 and his lovely wife and his best friend and his lovely wife, are just now leaving my house for parts further south. From the time they pulled in my driveway and I'm sure for the next few day, I have had a smile on my face which is only absent during hysterical laughter. They are my kinda people, I haven't had this much fun in several years. Check this out, they brought all the stuff to make a real Italian meal with them from Italy and cooked us all dinner. Is that not one of the classiest things you've ever seen. Let me tell you if these 4 people are representative of what the majority of people are like in Italy, then Italy is one of the nicest places in the world. Conradino has the coolest laugh, something will all ready be funny and then he laughs and it just rolls you. I'm sittin here and it just blows my mind that some one from 1/2 way around the world that I meet here on 420 has just left my house. On top of that, to have them be OUTSTANDING citizens of the world, the internet can be an amazing thing. I was asked not to post pictures, but I assure you they were a handsome bunch. Kon thanks for including me on your vacation. TOAST

One of the neatest things I've ever heard of.

So what's the story of him getting carded for a beer? Does he really look that young?

:bongrip:

Jim, I don't know that story. When Novella ( Con's Wife ) and I went to the Ralph's Market they carded her for some Carona's. While Conrade is very youthfull looking he looks over 21. Let me tell you dude these people are serious fun. And I can say I have never meet any body nicer than these people. They are the way people are suppose to be. Much better world if every one had there attitude about life and there tolerance of people.

Well it was our pleasure, we just couldn't find more hospitable Californians. And the stash keeps us going places :thanks:

There you go - building community and crossing it over from virtual to "real". That idea that we're just anonymous nobodys in virtual space never sat well with me here. This isn't that kind of community and we aren't that kind of people, are we?

I'm so glad your visit was such a highlight for all of you. Strengthened those bonds just a little more. :circle-of-love:

I went plant feeding with Mother Earth Blended Organic Super Tea 3-2-5. So while I was out I took some pictures of some of the buds that really made a jump in the last couple days. These first 3 are JackDawg the first one if from the other day
DSCF72512.JPG
the next two are today
DSCF7254.JPG
DSCF7256.JPG
the next two are Super Lemon Haze
DSCF7261.JPG
DSCF7262.JPG
The next two are UnderDawg
DSCF7263.JPG
DSCF7266.JPG
this is UltraDawg X Jarillo De Sinola, check out how wet the Tricombs look
DSCF72641.JPG
The next two are 2 different UltraDawg X Punta Roja
DSCF72691.JPG
DSCF72701.JPG
and this is a Super Silver Haze
DSCF7272.JPG
Til Next Time TOAST

Radogast, there was 7 of us, so it was like a real Italian meal. You know after I get done doing this, I'm going to go look and see if I can find pictures of your new back yard. I remember what your old one looked like. But I cant recall if I've seen your new one. Then I will tell you how nice your 6 people, 3 bottle of wine, stuffin your face in the Back Yard, dinner last night was. LOL Any way I'll say it again These plants never cease to amaze me. Yesterday not one of the El Fuego's had started Pre-Flowering yet. I went out to water this morning and the center plant in Planter #2 that looked like this yesterday
DSCF7273.JPG
looks like this now
DSCF72753.JPG
the other ones still haven't started. You know the Higher the percentage Sativa the longer they run. Toast

When I took the two indoor plants out side for some sun, I checked the JACKDAWG with my jeweler's loop and it was done. So I cut her down, washed her and hung her. I did it a little different then usual. I had some 311 produce wash left, so I made that my first bucket, the second bucket was real warm water and the Hydrogen Peroxide and the final bucket just straight water.
DSCF72771.JPG
DSCF72781.JPG
DSCF72801.JPG
DSCF7282.JPG
DSCF7283.JPG
DSCF72841.JPG
DSCF72851.JPG
DSCF7286.JPG
DSCF7289.JPG
After I shook as much water as I could get off, I hung them in the indoor grow room, in the dark with one intake fan going to dry. That's it for now. TOAST

Outdoor Update: The Hill
DSCF7291.JPG
DSCF7292.JPG
DSCF7293.JPG
DSCF72941.JPG
you can see the PK in the plot started flowering
DSCF7300.JPG
the only plant on the property that's not flowering is the El Fuego bush
DSCF72951.JPG
check out the SLH in the next two pix its really coming on strong
DSCF7296.JPG
DSCF7299.JPG
The Cage
DSCF73122.JPG
The Back Yard
DSCF73131.JPG
DSCF7314.JPG
Planter #1
DSCF7316.JPG
The SSH is stacking good also
DSCF73051.JPG
I cleaned out all the dead reveg crap under the plants
DSCF7307.JPG
This is the Black water O.G.
DSCF7309.JPG
these are the clones
DSCF7315.JPG
you can see in this pix the EF's in Planter#2 finely kicked in
DSCF73102.JPG
The UD X JDS is coming along nicely
DSCF73111.JPG
and lastly look how the EF to the left and the EF in the center have completely dominated the poor UD X JDS between them
DSCF7317.JPG
The EF's are healthy MF's, I like um. Well hope you all enjoyed the pictures. TOAST

Absolutely magnificent work buddy. I really like what you did with Planter #1, that's what I'm talking about! Great trimming job on that lady, that should help create a nice airflow current through the canopy. What can I say, Planter #2 is absolutely amazing, the centerpiece plant - so beautiful.

The PK plot this year is quite impressive as well, also really digging the symmetry of the EF plant. And good job on the washing, that's basically exactly how I do it! Once you start washing, you never go back! ;) Makes all the difference in the world :yummy:

Keep up the great work, and happy flowering my friend! :cheer: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom