Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Hugs? :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

There's no irreperable damage. Scoop what you can, stake them, and hope for the best. It won't blow forever in the desert!

Here's some quick pix of the Hill:
DSCF77821.JPG
DSCF7783.JPG
DSCF7784.JPG
DSCF7785.JPG
DSCF7786.JPG
DSCF7787.JPG
More to come.

Thanks Gorgeous, I'm ROTFL. Man let me tell you I got some ASS KICK bud this time. I don't know what the deal is but most of the plants are throwing resin real early and like their indoors. Over all the is the frostiest outdoor grow ever for me. The only strain I have grown outdoors that really packed on the Trichs was the SLH. This time all most every thing is sparkling like never before. This SSH when the sun hits it just right it looks exactly Sterling Silver its really a trip. I got to go take some pictures of the WAX I made and post them, wait til you see this.

I tried a bunch of pix but I couldn't hold the camera still, so this is the best I could come up with now
DSCF7815.JPG
DSCF7816.JPG
and boy is this shit stoney. TOAST

Oh sweet mother of God. What a tease. :laughtwo: I can imagine the hands were shaking. :laughtwo:

Keep them coming :passitleft:

Ooooooooo....... Ahhhhhh........ Thanks for sharing TOAST. :battingeyelashes: :love:

KelticBlue, the only way that it could look familiar is if your referring to the Mother plant I harvested early this year, because UD X JDS is the strain my self and Conradino23 came up with, and this was the first time its ever been grown. Here's a cute little UD X PR clone I put in the UD X JDS spot on the hill after it was ruined by the wind.
DSCF78501.JPG
DSCF7851.JPG
DSCF78521.JPG
I like this one. TOAST Don't know why one minute the camera takes crystal clear pix and then it does this shit, sorry.

Well I put the 2 largest El Fuego clones, in the 2 holes that were vacated do to the 90 mph wind
DSCF78571.JPG
Here's the empty #2 slot in Planter #2
DSCF78581.JPG
and here's it Hanging
DSCF78591.JPG
It was amazing to see how the 2 EF's over powered the UD X JDS. They cut so much light from the plant there was hardly any real nice buds on the plant. Just the ones at the very top of the plant were what I call Buds, but lots of good material for WAX. So it all works out. You All Have A Great Saturday TOAST

KelticBlue, the only way that it could look familiar is if your referring to the Mother plant I harvested early this year, because UD X JDS is the strain my self and Conradino23 came up with, and this was the first time its ever been grown. Here's a cute little UD X PR clone I put in the UD X JDS spot on the hill after it was ruined by the wind.
DSCF78501.JPG
DSCF7851.JPG
DSCF78521.JPG
I like this one. TOAST Don't know why one minute the camera takes crystal clear pix and then it does this shit, sorry.
I'm not certain if it's the cause but those pics look like it's a bit darker out than the clear ones you took. Maybe adjusting the exposure speed might help.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Back
Top Bottom