Tomula's 1st Ever Indoor Closet Stealth - Soil - WW/AK47 - Hybrid Grow - 2014/15

Thats great to hear I thought the seeds are auto but that is more vigorous growth than my 5 pistils, isn't it? She shure is slow grower but man she smells good :) But I shall be ready when smell hits the fan! I think when she is gonna flower the smell will be overwhelming. And your grow looks great too! Do you have 16 mains stems on your plant? :Namaste:

Thank you, it's really hard to count all the mains on that one plant really close to that though. She wasn't mainlined more of a half flux half mainlined. She sure is coming along nice. As far as your damaged node I would just let it grow right in the middle of the other 7. Once it gets couple good leaves it will start moving again. The runt in my grow that started with weird pinched leaves got better after a few good leaves. Otherwise the manifold looks great real even on the other 7. :Namaste:

Time for another update! Ph is good, humidity low, and she is handling 1/2 nutes allright, today I've mixed some 3/4 nutes for her. She is not stretching much for light and growing steadily. The damaged stem is growing funny but keeping somewhat up.

P10705831.JPG
P1070581.JPG
P10705802.JPG
P1070584.JPG

Thanks everyone for the support so far. Made myself a humidifier using hot glue, few screws and plastic detergent bottles and the humidity is now around 45-50% :cheer: Feeding her 3/4 nutes without problems and waiting for her to grow a little wider (right under the bulb). She is not getting much fatter (weak fan? Or my brain just doesnt sees it :D ). I am considering bigger pot, I currently have 2,3 gal, and want my flower to be around 3ft tall. Any recommendations?
Here are more pictures of progress:
P1070585.JPG

P1070588.JPG

And the hanging humidifier:
P1070590.JPG

Have a nice weekend you all! :peace:

Thanks I am doing my best, got 7 main healthy stems, but I like my one somewhat retarded stem in the middle, it makes one leaf and one new secondary stem each time it looks good :D (will make some close up photos) And she seems to like the increased humidity.

As for the light: It is 48W 6500K 3150lm light from company named Opple/Fulgur with the electronics it was around 30 bucks but thats in Czech Rep. I like it because it is nice size and nice price and my flower is not stretching much. They also make 83w with 6500lm but i cannot find it in 6500K for vegging, but I can see it as viable option in 2700K (125W CFL is only 7500lm). But CFLs are not as good in lm per W as LED and HPS/HID.
:Namaste:

So, another update. I put a paper tape around a bruising on the stem. Feeding her little more now, will feed her full nutes soon. She is not stretching much, but the main stem is pretty thin compared to the rest, should I utie her and get some big fan eh? Few roots are growing out of the pot, so I will put it into a bigger one maybe 3,5-4 gal one. I am not sure how much she will stretch but I want her to be around 3 ft tall and since she is indica dominant I except maybe double its height. And when should I remove the secondary stems I dont want?

Jan 26th tied the middle to keep even canopy.
P1070594.JPG
P10705951.JPG

Jan 29th looking good, the meter is in cm and the photo is lying, its actualy 45cm (1,5 ft) wide in the widest spot.
P1070598.JPG
P1070599.JPG
P1070600.JPG

Thats all for this update :Namaste: And keep em growin!

Whoa, I just realized you had a mesh near your soil. That's awesome as anchor points for LST'ing. I will have to remember that. When are you planning on going 12/12? I wanna see how your colas turn out. It's been fun watching yours grow since the beginning. Do you have a goal set as far as final weight goes?

Well my goal is anywhere near 5 oz. but I dunno how much she will stretch, so now i will let her grow and hope she wont stretch too much. The net helped early and with the middle stem, now I dont need it. Mixed full power nutes for her as she drinks and eats a lot. Putting her into bigger pot in next 3-4 days as the roots have started to poke out. I have also trimmed her bottom growth since I dont want any secondary growth. Some leaves were stealing light from neighbouring stems and I want her to grow even. So far so good. There are some more pics.

Jan 31st Before and after trimming (I did a lot!)
P1070603.JPG

P1070604.JPG

Feb 1st Less LST letting her grow. Just keepin the canopy even.
P1070605.JPG

So my friend and I were talking plants, and he had some spare pots! So he gave me this big boy:

P10706111.JPG

And I transplanted her today:

P1070613.JPG

P1070612.JPG

P1070615.JPG

Its 7 gal of soil now, thats a bit more than I wanted but hey... :biglaugh:
Flowering shall begin In 1-1,5 weeks. YAY!

Good luck on the new upcoming phase, FLOWERING THAT IS! :high-five:

I'm sure I'll enjoy watching those "donkey d.i.c.k.s" growing!

Just try to upgrade into a more potent light I would say, so you can get the most budding out of those coalas.

Hello everyone, I am sorry for not uploading more updates but I went down with a flu and wasnt really able to do much. But! But I have successfuly made air scrubber and prepared the room for flower. She will get her first real light in a few minutes from now!
I have 1 250W HPS and 33k lumens at my disposal in a 2x2 ft room. I hope she will not stretch much but she is mature and indica dominant, so no massive stretch I think. I have put the lights 12 inches from the tops and will close the gap everyday to about 7-8 inches (will check the temp with my hand and thermometer). I will start to feed her bloom nutes 2 days from now starting at 1/2 dose. Humidity is around 35-45. I plan to flower for 2 months. I will continue with the LST if necessary. Any advice is welcome.
My homemade air scrubber.
The scrubber is filled with 3 liters of finer grain active coal(12$) and netting(2$) and two pairs of stockings (2$) I had to buy. Then I used some alu tape, alu pipe old T-shirt and 1 zip tie. So in terms of cost it is much cheaper than from store (40$ where I live). There are some pictures of the air scrubber I have made:

Inside piece (5 inches x 1 ft) :

P10706251.JPG

Outside piece(7 inches x 1 ft):

P1070624.JPG

Beware of the shap edges!

P1070623.JPG

Completed and mounted:

P1070629.JPG

Cutout scheme (the gray part is standard aluminium pipe):

Filter28.jpg

And there she is under the new light:
P1070626.JPG

P10706271.JPG

Thanks for the kind words! The scrubber works great, I sprayed some perfume into the closet and the air from inside was clean with a hint of the coal smell, so good job on that one. But my fan may not keep up. I will get LEDs like Paka has because the temps are around 90 at the canopy level and around 105 on the shelf where all the heat comes away. The HPS drive is making a lot of heat too. And It will enable me to put the lights closer and the plant will have more space. But as of right now, It is pretty good, will see if the plant likes it or not. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom