Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Those sound like they guna b some tasty ones atleast lets hope right lol. An as for ur question about using reg beans instead of fem? Well first off space i cant really afford any xtra room to go to a male n then i lose a spot where buds cud have been forming plus for rite now my auto area is in my veg area an wen i do fem plants i can do certain branches for seeds an the rest buds so i have meds on hand. Atleast thts how ive always done it with my photos but now im thinking with autos maybe i need to spray more of the plant like half of it. Ive noticed tht with autos if i start spraying alil earlier i have better chance of getting pollen to form. Also i use an sts ( Sodium Thiosulfate solution) to reverse the plant i notice its way easier on the plant ive had better success using this then using colloidal silver altho tht has worked 2 jus this stuff is way cheaper n u get a TON more then colloidal silver. But if i had more room i would love 2 just get reg beans but gotta wait for the house 2 get done n then ill have a way bigger nicer setup then i cud prolly do sumthn like tht. But for now i stick with the fems.

I'd be much happier using the " STS " solution but we can't get it here very easily but thanks for reminding me about the Collodial silver as I got some cpl weeks back from a mate who's had good success with it. He has a friend who makes it but I haven't had an opportunity to use it yet now I do....haha. And it'll be on my fem autos.....

Space will always be a issue for many of us as I've got outdoors but no decent indoors yet.... But when using pollen you have to be so damn careful as it can run amuck very quickly.
I was actually looking for a reg indica auto instead of sativa reg but I got too excited when ordering.
Dinafemmm has a pure cbd auto " Dinamed " that I wanted to use the reg pollen on but the sativa/indica cross slipped my attention so now I'm on the hunt for a as pure as I can get reg indica auto but not finding too much so if ya think of any give us a shout please...

Have a cracking one...

That's what I did with my quads mr.G was veg them winter the outdoors cpl weeks back as I also want to see what they can do. But I should of only put them out next month as they've started flowering now so they are going to reveg and monster crop... So I'm bricking it as to how they going to grow now damn grannies always a step behind....

Wasssup Magoo?!! Checking what's going on here! Looks good! I like the fan set-up!

It might be under watered ... :hmmmm:

Oh, oh! I know! It needs to be pHed!

I loved Twin Peaks. :) Was a manic Lost fan, too - joined the forum, researched all the hidden clues ...

It might be under watered ... :hmmmm:

Oh, oh! I know! It needs to be pHed!

I loved Twin Peaks. :) Was a manic Lost fan, too - joined the forum, researched all the hidden clues ...
Can’t beat that airflow though! Right Gray

:rofl: I was just thinking about it.... Ive got a heap of crosses I've made that I'd like to see what they are about. See how much I stuffed up the original strains :rofl:

Ive been in here from start :rofl: I like to watch from a darkened corner.. the creep :rofl: im waiting for your pics man :passitleft:

Yeeeer buddy. Cant go wrong with barneys either. The pics for her look super colourful online. You thought of maybe bringin down the night time temps in flower with that AC to get some more colour expression out of em?
Sorry Bilbo. Never saw this post. Yeah. I will try my best to get it cool in there. I’m not sure if I will have to run the dehumidifier or not since this will be my first grow that finishes in winter. But I hope to get the colors on this one and especially the Headband.

G13 Haze
Seedling Day 9

Uhhhhh......(crickets chirping)
Can I water her yet? Or something? Lol. Been 10 days since I planted her. She’s growing really slowly but we will blame the humidity dome or the lights too close for that. Whoops! She is growing though. Here’s a pic!
3EF86996-FD67-482A-A7E1-42BB84974F2B.jpeg
seriously...how long do you brixers wait for water after initial planting?

Back
Top Bottom