Topping Auto LED Adventure

Is it an auto mate what plant is it? How many days old?

It's is supposed to be a THC bomb auto but has just kept veging and its around 10 or 11 weeks now.After I started feeding it flower nutes to try and get it to flower a couple weeks back everything thing went down hill ph wise but after changing to 12/12 it seems to be normalising again so my guess is I was sent the photo not the auto.Eigther way if I get it to finish I think it's going to be a gooden:)

How many inches is she now?:bravo:
Got a couple pics after lights on,new growth looks nice and healthy while old growth has signs of burns/deff's.Still no sign of flowers forming and the under growth of this thing has gotten thick,I've had to raise my light again.Temps are still good ATM but this will change over the next few weeks so hopefully things hurry up a bit.Here she is
image16379.jpeg

image16380.jpeg

Cheers

Today was time for feed but stuffed up and put to much drip clean in so stuffed my only un chlorinated water so will have to wait till tomorrow now.The top third of her is looking really healthy and by the look of the node staggering I recon it will start to flower real soon.Ive had to raise the lights again as well.

I had some GSC today after around a month cure and its potency has really amped up and grinds nicley but has little kick straight up.I finished a trench and Thaught maybe I need more as there wasn't much throat feel through the vape but after around 5minutes I was pretty a lot more affected that I really wanted to be and useless for about an hour:rofl: next time I'll stop at around half I recon

THC was just fed with .8-1EC flower nutes and silica 1ml/pl at 6.2ph,run off was the same EC and ph was 5.it is eating everything going in and all new growth from the last couple weeks look realy healthy.Still not flowering but will do soon I recon.Its taking around 3.5L before any run off so still must be plenty of room still for roots.
Here's a pic before feed
image16550.jpeg

Cheers

Out of tent pic update,fed today with .8-1EC at 6.2 ph and runoff EC was the same and ph was at 5 again.The actual canna terra has to be higher than that otherwise it would be looking a lot worse and EC should be climbing each feed.Flower pistols are starting to form and I've had to raise the light again.Its still under 1 96x3 mars reflector and taking up the whole light coverage area.No burn or deff's on any new growth and all the older growth that was effected will be cut out anyway once I get to do a defoliate.Here she is
image16660.jpeg

image16661.jpeg

Cheers

Finally flowering has started,what's your thaughts on when to do a big defol,I'm hoping the bulk of the stretch is finished but tight node spacing while super solid veg growth all around I'm Deffinatly going to have to clear some out so light can penetrate through the entire middle of the canopy.Orher than that it's looking super healthy.Another note,if this does take another 8-9 weeks to finish the temps here will be high and so will the humidity so while I'm stoked it's looking great now,it might not be that way at the end.Cheers

When i get to this stage i usually take the measuring tape to them for a couple of days, make sure stretch is over or if you are happy with her size you can start defol. I leave the main fans for each branch until stretch is over, i leave most of the fans around the main colas until later in flower (i only take lower ones that block light penetration), so all the bud sites inbetween these areas is where most of my defol happens. I think of it as any bud site that i dont want growing into a branch i take the fan, any branch i want to continue to gain length i leave the fan on :thumb:

Because of the extra long veg time,pretty near every bud site has allready grown into branches all the way up every branch.Im planning on lolly pop pen her since old growth was pretty burnt from the ph fallout but keeping the top half except from a inner defol.My plan on adding the second 96x3 might have gone out the window with the extra heat it will add but I've grown some pretty decent plants under 1 96x3 and this has by far the most bud sites than anything I've had so still should be decent:)

Hey there, Black! Lookin good! Buds soon..!

Cheers Sant,Looks like I was dreaming thinking its finishing the stretch,it grew I recon 2 inches overnight and looks like it's ready to explode.I done a light defol up top today to let some light through and hopefully slow the stretch.Fed today with .8EC and usual silica at 6.1ph and all seems as stable as it has been over the last couple weeks.Im thinking about not doing any straight water feeds this time round and just feed light and make sure I get around 1.5-2L run off every time to clear any salts unless I see a big jump in EC.Ill chuck up a pic when I get a chance and this thing is going to be a monster but using the 3W LED's means I can't let it get much bigger.Cheers

Got a sneaky spare 5 minutes:)
image16808.jpeg

I'll chuck up another pic in a couple days but fed today .6EC at 6.2ph as the newest growth has small tip burn and run off was .8EC at 4.7ph
I'm not sure if I should be taking any notice of the run off ph as the plant itself is looking nice and green and still growing nicley while small little flowers are popping up everywhere.So many people say don't measure run off and just go by the way the plant reacts to what your doing but coming from a DWC background,I find it hard not to take readings and adjust things from the results.The dropping ph again has got me stuffed though so will just kick on doing what I'm doing with stable ph going in and light feeds until I see any deficiency starting to form where the light can get to.Its getting pretty bloody big now and will probably out grow the 96x3 coverage area but it is what it is I suppose.Cheers

I'll chuck up another pic in a couple days but fed today .6EC at 6.2ph as the newest growth has small tip burn and run off was .8EC at 4.7ph
I'm not sure if I should be taking any notice of the run off ph as the plant itself is looking nice and green and still growing nicley while small little flowers are popping up everywhere.So many people say don't measure run off and just go by the way the plant reacts to what your doing but coming from a DWC background,I find it hard not to take readings and adjust things from the results.The dropping ph again has got me stuffed though so will just kick on doing what I'm doing with stable ph going in and light feeds until I see any deficiency starting to form where the light can get to.Its getting pretty bloody big now and will probably out grow the 96x3 coverage area but it is what it is I suppose.Cheers

I got a lot healthier plants when I started to adjust tap water pH to 6,5 - 7,2 before adding nutes(Biobizz), I think Canna works pretty much the same way, maybe correct after adding nutes - check the official website/chart.
I've never tested EC, I just roughly follow the feeding chart and water with plain pH'ed water at least once between feedings(Biobizz recommends once per week) and I end up feeding every 6-10 days-ish.

When using (semi)organic soil and nutes the run-off is not a good indicator of anything really, pH' before watering and adjust if the plants tell you to;)
So maybe a bit less lab coat and little more manure stained overall :laughtwo:

Hope you get this sorted out man

Back
Top Bottom