Trala’s Tent

I'd go up to 2g/2l, then another half gram/ 2liters when you start to see flowers... they're big enough to handle it now.
4g/gallon is the veg dose, so you should be going up to 5g/ gallon real soon, maybe even higher if they need it when the buds start stacking...

Edit: I'm talking about the big girls- the little girls do look like they could use another half g/2l- they're looking just a little pale
Good morning C Sunshine :)

Omg don’t do this to meeeee!

I am feeding the big plants 2.25mg/2L. I thought I go to 2.5mg/2L when they flower. That’s what the chart I made says. THATS WHAT THE CHART SAYSSSSSSSSSS. Is this not correct?

They look a bit Kermit green under the light, but in real life they are spot on green.

My clones, particularly the Shiskaberry is a bit on the light side. I’ll up them by halfa then.

Hey I heard this joke yesterday and it made me really lol.

Grasshopper walks into a bar and the barman says “we have a cocktail named after you”
Grasshopper says “A Henry?“

Funniest part of the joke was explaining the punchline to a fellow nurse who just couldn’t get it.

Wow, that’s great news on shifting the bean acquisition issue!!

Agree color is off slightly but soil still looks wet….…
I can’t water like you guys. My plants really suffer.

You would DIE if you saw how I water too. I water like I hate em lollllllll

@Carcass - Do you have a MegaCrop feeding schedule for autos? I'm trying to get a handle on how much to feed mine and apparently have been under-feeding them.
You should see me weighing. No guesswork. I weigh to the gram, if it takes 20 mins it takes 20 mins, if it means I curse every single swear word I know, plus a couple of new ones where I randomly smash swear words and regular words together like “you fuckboot” then that’s what it takes.

I am feeding the big plants 2.25mg/2L. I thought I go to 2.5mg/2L when they flower. That’s what the chart I made says. THATS WHAT THE CHART SAYSSSSSSSSSS. Is this not correct?
Yes, that's correct- I thought you were talking about the big girls, but then I figured out that you were talking about the clones...so you're doing it right!
edit: I don't get that grasshopper joke either... :hmmmm:
@Carcass - Do you have a MegaCrop feeding schedule for autos?
I just go by the instructions on the bag- I feed autos the same as photos.
But autos usually only get 1 "late veg/early flower" dose (5g).
I go by the plants "greenness" to tell if I'm feeding right or not- if the plant looks nice n' green at, say, 5.5g/gal, then I don't go any heavier on the MC unless the leaves start getting pale.

Grasshopper walks into a bar and the barman says “we have a cocktail named after you”
Grasshopper says “A Henry?“

Funniest part of the joke was explaining the punchline to a fellow nurse who just couldn’t get it.

When I was in high school, I had a friend who would tell these long, involved jokes to us when we were high and because they were so long and involved, I never understood the punchline because I'd forgotten what the beginning of the joke was. And, this friend, would try to explain it to me each and every time, bless his heart. :laughtwo:

And, unlike Carcass, I did get this joke. ;)

You should see me weighing. No guesswork. I weigh to the gram, if it takes 20 mins it takes 20 mins, if it means I curse every single swear word I know, plus a couple of new ones where I randomly smash swear words and regular words together like “you fuckboot” then that’s what it takes.

I weigh every gram as well. In fact, we're using a really good jeweller's scale that I bought for weighing hash and now it looks like a disaster after weighing MC for months. I've been on the lookout for a decent scale with a decent-sized flat tray that starts with .001 weight so that I can take my good scale back, clean it and start using it the way it was intended.

I go by the plants "greenness" to tell if I'm feeding right or not- if the plant looks nice n' green at, say, 5.5g/gal, then I don't go any heavier on the MC unless the leaves start getting pale.

We were talking about this in my Summer Grow journal and I've come up with this new MC feed chart to include autos:

MegaCrop Per Litre for Photos & Autos.jpg

Yes, that's correct- I thought you were talking about the big girls, but then I figured out that you were talking about the clones...so you're doing it right!
edit: I don't get that grasshopper joke either... :hmmmm:

Omg I’m literally laid in bed lollling to myself like a nutter.

So you know there is a cocktail called a grasshopper. Look I think it’s an olden day cocktail coz I’ve never seen it on a cocktail menu I don’t think, but to be fair I’m late in the game when it comes to cocktails.

Looks so disgusting like thickened Hulk pee with rabbit poo sprinkles

22862AE5-7014-44CB-B9EC-298418107B6C.jpeg

So back to explaining the punchline. Grasshopper walks into a bar, barman says we have a drink named after you - meaning a grasshopper cocktail, but the Grasshoppers is thinking it’s his actual name which is Henry. Omg this is so funny to me. When you write explain it’s the worst joke ever!

It’s almost as bad as:-

What did the cow say when it was up on the roof?
Moo

There are actually two more equally bad parts to that joke too!

Back to gardening :)

The best looking clone is defs on the yellow green side. She is growing semnetrically omg I’ve had 5 goes at that word and it still has a red line under it! Just sound it out LOL Its growing evenly like a seed. I think it’s coz I cloned the top, which is what I will do from now on btw. Do you think I should up just her feed to 2g/2L and leave the other 2 on 1.5mg/L? I know when a plant doesn’t look right and while her leaves are happy and raised to the sun, her colour is off. The Monstercropper has a date with some Carhooking TM today. Since they have got prime seating in the veg tent her growth has exploded.

When I was in high school, I had a friend who would tell these long, involved jokes to us when we were high and because they were so long and involved, I never understood the punchline because I'd forgotten what the beginning of the joke was. And, this friend, would try to explain it to me each and every time, bless his heart. :laughtwo:

And, unlike Carcass, I did get this joke. ;)

I weigh every gram as well. In fact, we're using a really good jeweller's scale that I bought for weighing hash and now it looks like a disaster after weighing MC for months. I've been on the lookout for a decent scale with a decent-sized flat tray that starts with .001 weight so that I can take my good scale back, clean it and start using it the way it was intended.

We were talking about this in my Summer Grow journal and I've come up with this new MC feed chart to include autos:

MegaCrop Per Litre for Photos & Autos.jpg
Good morning Ladybird :)

Look I’m not gonna lie, I’ve had to have my fair share of jokes explained and I’m usually straight as an arrow too. When I was young I’d pretend to get it and faux laugh, but I realised I missed a proper lol opportunity and I do like to lol. So now I say don’t get it to ensure I get me that lol :)

O

M

G

Why are your measurements different to mine? OMG mine are all totes different! I mean TOTALLY!

Thank you for the joke explanation, I would of never got that one:love:

A bear walks into a bar and says "Barkeep, gimme a.................................beer!
Bartender says "Sure, buddy- but why the big pause?" :rolleyes: (groan...)
Do you think I should up just her feed to 2g/2L and leave the other 2 on 1.5mg/L?
Yes, as long as the others are the right shade of green, leave them at 1.5 and boost the pale one to 2g.
It should green up within 5 or 6 days, if it's going to.

Thank you for the joke explanation, I would of never got that one:love:

A bear walks into a bar and says "Barkeep, gimme a.................................beer!
Bartender says "Sure, buddy- but why the big pause?" :rolleyes: (groan...)

Yes, as long as the others are the right shade of green, leave them at 1.5 and boost the pale one to 2g.
It should green up within 5 or 6 days, if it's going to.
Good morning C Star :)

OMG I nearly didn‘t get it and I’m not even joking!

I think I understand omg I’ve forgot the name it’s something crop not monster. I’ll get some pics today. My canopy is going to buggery. The middle has shot up. I would appreciate your advice.

edit just remembered super crop

Tinkerbell - it’s autocorrect or spell check, keep on typing next word beyond it then go back and tap the red underlined word and it will give 3 word options for you to choose from, unless it’s one of those made up words like fuckboot or mofugly :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Good morning 013 :)

I did lolll

I fuckbooted it so badly even my spellcheck said yeah nah we got nothing for you lady.

56C968D5-CE56-46E6-BAD1-C0CB82C867EB.png

I’ll get some pics today. My canopy is going to buggery. The middle has shot up. I would appreciate your advice.
Yeah, flowering/stretching often turns a nice, even canopy to shit....

It'll be tomorrow before I can check the pics, I've got somewhere else I've got to be today, but I'll be back here tomorrow morning....

Yeah, flowering/stretching often turns a nice, even canopy to shit....

It'll be tomorrow before I can check the pics, I've got somewhere else I've got to be today, but I'll be back here tomorrow morning....
Thanks Carcass :)

I hope you have the best day everrrrrrrrrrr.

Good morning Ladybird :)

O

M

G

Why are your measurements different to mine? OMG mine are all totes different! I mean TOTALLY!

I don't know why they're different. :hmmmm:

I got the original feed chart off the MegaCrop website and customized it for autos with Mr.Sauga's and InTheShed's help and approval. The one I shared with you above is per litre and the one I posted in my Summer Grow Journal is per gallon.

HashGirl's Summer 2021 Recreational Grow

MegaCrop Feed Chart Per Gallon

Mr.Sauga's Approval of Document

I don't know why they're different. :hmmmm:

I got the original feed chart off the MegaCrop website and customized it for autos with Mr.Sauga's and InTheShed's help and approval. The one I shared with you above is per litre and the one I posted in my Summer Grow Journal is per gallon.

HashGirl's Summer 2021 Recreational Grow

MegaCrop Feed Chart Per Gallon

Mr.Sauga's Approval of Document
Me either... AND IM FREAKING OUTTTTTTTTT!

My inner voice says: be cool sexy, your plants look good so you must be doing good. You got this you good thing. You are the mother of green dragons.

But then my outer voice says: Green dragons? That clone is fucking YELLOW! You’re killing them you moron, you can’t even follow simple instructions. You RUIN everything! This is EXACTLY why you cannot have nice things. Your plants are basically dead because of you.

Hashgirl my struggle is real :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Well your plants look way better than my poor Blueberry Auto does so you must be doing something right.

Photo 17 - BB.jpeg

@HashGirl Im so impressed with your feeding chart too! Beautifully formatted :)

Thanks. I was a secretary for 30 years so these things come easily to me. Couple that with the fact that I get pain in my hands when I hand-write anything so charts are my go-to for keeping myself organized.

Well your plants look way better than my poor Blueberry Auto does so you must be doing something right.

Photo 17 - BB.jpeg
Hmmm she certainly looks a bit sad.

I always feel as long as I see green the plant is fighting, so I must fight to save her.

Can you reveg an auto?

Thanks. I was a secretary for 30 years so these things come easily to me. Couple that with the fact that I get pain in my hands when I hand-write anything so charts are my go-to for keeping myself organized.
Omg I need a chart. I think I know if I follow my gut with feeding, and I totes don’t, and I just start manically squirting nutrients. I seriously nearly killed those seeds initially, I really did. I need direction, like step by step. Then constant redirection to the original direction when I think I know and go back to following my gut. Lolllllllinggggg

Back
Top Bottom