Trala’s Tent

Maaaaaaate you need to live a little. You haven’t experienced a true shoot of instantaneous adrenaline till a huntsman spider as big as your hand has launched at you.
Oh that’s a fuck no! I was in Australia once about 40 years ago. I might just have progeny living in Perth…

Sorry to hear about your bad shift, hope that’s all in the rear view mirror! Up and down like a brides nightie…. ha, ha, - very colorful imagery! Hmm hard to resist on the cant be fucked part, does that mean you are un-eff-able? Hey if I don’t yank your chain around here - then who will??

You are the clone mIstress Tra taking a sprig of green and turning it into a beautiful plant!!! Ah tbe hot water bath works nice for dissolving TB huh? Allright missy hope you have long weekend off work but sounds like it’s your turn in the barrel….
It wasn’t bad 013 it was HORRENDOUS! In fact it has gone down as a shift to remember. It was still being talked about yesterday. Yesterday was a great day so it’s all about balance.

I really can do clones. It’s the only area I feel confident and don’t need direction. I know how to do it. I have so much patience, I have cloned really difficult house plants. In fact I have been doing it as long as I can remember. Most people would have binned Kimee Tangerine. When it comes to seeds/nutes I’m so rubbish. I overthink it and nearly fuck em every time.

Yup it’s 0600 and I’m back for another early. Time and 3/4 so I’ll be cashed up ;)

I‘ve decided I’m not going to supercrop. The thought of it doesn’t make my heart happy.
:thumb: Good choice, Trala!
They're going to be pretty ladies, no matter what you do!

:thumb: Good choice, Trala!
They're going to be pretty ladies, no matter what you do!
Good morning Carcass.

They just woke up, and I gave them a slow gentle nute feed, and when I say slow and gentle I mean fast and furious. I basically waterboard them like I hate them. LOLLINGGGG

I owe, I owe so it’s off to work I go. Have a supersonic day friend :) :) :)

My girls say hi :)

920DFD47-CB39-4286-93FC-315A247EFAB0.jpeg
27183D4D-CD02-43F9-A1E1-5BB3E9BD3ADF.jpeg

They're all looking great Tra. Slightky uneven canopy is no big deal.

What do you call a pianist that plays with no hands?

Clever Dick
Lollling and Thank you :)

I completely unshackled them yesterday.

What did Cinderella do once she got to the ball?

She gagged.

@Carcass let me know if you need the punchline explained LOLLLINGGGGGG

Mine is confusing at first cause it's not good like that one
So is mine. I fucking hate it.

I have however worked out that once I set it, I have one 18hour light and one 12 hour - Once I set each one I only need to monkey with the actual current time part. Coz I grow with a mix of sun and lights I have to reset daily. If you were just under lights you have the luxury of set and forget. My plants go outside at around 0630 and don’t go back under the lights till approx 4pm.

Okay so there’s heaps I don’t know about growing. Like heaps. But I think I understand striking clones. Now disclaimer I am by no way saying this is the proper way or right way. I am just sharing how I do it. I’m also not promoting products.

Tbh its mainly for @Billpopy79. He’s taught me so much, but the boy can’t clone for shit. So this is for you babe ;)

Now I am thinking about it cloning is a bit like wound care. You want to use an aseptic technique which is just fancy for clean. And you want to be prepared, so get your materials ready.

Step 1

Obviously your pot, which has been washed dried and filled with a propagation mix, and a hole ready for your cutting - I use a pen. A Stanley knife, I’m not sure if you call them that. And a rooting agent, which you have tipped into the lid.

EA30265D-044F-456E-8FAA-CBB518ABDEA9.jpeg

Step 2

You need to cut above the hmm thingy branchy growth part, I’ve made that line red. That’s not where you clone cut, that is your cutting point, the yellow arrow demonstrates my clone cutting point. I have discovered if you cut a clone when topping it grows symmetrically, like a seed plant. Look I say I discovered I’m sure it’s common knowledge - I just didn’t know.

I also trim the leaves at this point while still attached to the plant. I have no idea why it’s just how I do it. Then I cut it, and I always cut on an angle, again no idea why. I just use old scissors.

CFA3377E-D270-4AF7-89A7-568ECC149789.jpeg
080F5ED3-1AAC-4724-A61C-9581EFC08C3E.jpeg

Step 3

Take your cutting, think of it like amputating a leg. To ensure you don’t get an infection you want your operating table clean, your equipment clean, and you want to move as swiftly as possible. The longer a wound stays opened the more chance of infection.

Take your Stanley knife and with one swift movement cut diagonally, dip it in the rooting agent, then straight into the hole you made in your pot. Really push the cutting into the soil so the exposed stem is embedded quite firmly.

BFF7E169-3231-457A-A91B-7840A63309C1.jpeg

Step 4

Make a dome with air holes to encourage a humid environment. Do not do this by drilling into your plastic tops on a fabric chair with a baby sheet on it LOLLLL

Pop the dome on top, I water twice a day 10mL each feed using a syringe. I usually use water but I am going to use Tega Brop, 0.5g/2L

751C68ED-91B8-46CE-8158-7A4B2478C1C4.jpeg

From this point and for the next 10 -14 days you want gentle sun and bish bash bosh done motherfucker.

:)

Uppot and Carhooking completed ✔️

I mixed my Snoop Dogg chakra with my Martha Stewart chakra.

Resulted in a successful uppot and a Coconut and Lime Cake :)

These plants. Oh my dayzzzzzz. I have never been this pleased with a grow yet. Not the uppotted ones, the seedstars. Halle and WillE.

DA17C140-A910-4256-979B-E180E8ED5F04.jpeg
38A09BBA-B353-439E-B18D-4BFA24902F07.jpeg

Rootballs all on fleek except for the Road Runner, hers were lacking a little. And I think WillE is Day 1 of flower :) :):)

05881B60-DDA9-49C1-903D-EC6ABA1D39B4.jpeg
B43D59AE-97B7-4E0D-8184-4A3388C7A8F3.jpeg

Just carhooked em and they aren’t at all happy about it LOLLLLLLL

9D26D095-0C77-4C16-BFD8-5458490CCEEA.jpeg

This cake is like eating heaven BTW. I know the icing drizzle looks a bit like it got jizzed on, but I promise, tastes DELICIOUS!

EFE3A0C3-1D90-426D-9B30-C2B9F346A3E8.jpeg

Thanks for the excellent cloning tutorial, Trala!
Oh my dayzzzzzz. I have never been this pleased with a grow yet. Not the uppotted ones, the seedstars. Halle and WillE.
Damn- You did a fantastic job on them- flowering is going to be an awesome thing to watch !:thumb:

Thanks for the excellent cloning tutorial, Trala!

Damn- You did a fantastic job on them- flowering is going to be an awesome thing to watch !:thumb:
Good morning C Shell :)

OMG it is FREEZING here!

I know it’s prolly full of scientific errors but it’s the way I’ve always struck cuttings. It’s literally something I have always done. Even when I was welfare single Mum drug fucked poor, tho back then I struck either in water or straight in soil. I always had garden plants growing in pots, some Ive literally moved with for over 20 years.

Carcass they look so good. In real life they look even better. Thank you so much for your guidance help and friendship. You really are a legend.

Oii speaking of legends, I was born in the 70’s and yesterday I ordered my Spotify to serenade me with a 70’s playlist. Omg how have I lived my whole life never hearing this song? I’m fucking LIVING for it! If you’ve never heard it, get on. Turns out Ozzy was a lyrical genius back in the day!

@Trala Thanks for the clone process! Great stuff! :adore:
Hello there :)

Thank you. It’s the only part of weed growing I feel confident with. I don’t have the seed options you guys have. It’s hard to get seeds here. You can’t get Barney’s delivered here, which is my favourite seed to grow with. So I really need the option of clones.

My worst area when it comes to growing is flower. I have never yet had a plant reach it’s full potential, I am hoping this grow will be different.

@copperrein I‘ve got a training video for you. Or as I call it, NSTing.

YOU have a sexy Aussie accent. Start calling you Kim B.. your plants look so pretty in those big glazed planters. This was the best shit to wake up to, especially since I ate too much cheese pizza the other day and am bored on the bog right now.

What is Carcassing? I'm guessing a @Carcass trick.

Back
Top Bottom