Trala’s Tent

:sorry:

triple sorry my dear doll - tots my bad….. I will have a large slice of humble pie to go with our hot as the gates of hades weather, but up here it’s not measured in symmetrical we do symfarenheit.:rofl:

Thanks for the grams per gallon feed chart HashGirl, bookmarked and appreciated!!!
Lollllllll

I am currently trapped in the worst nightshift. I’ve spilled coffee down my scrubs, I’ve stepped in pee, I have a 99 year old patient who is convinced I’m her granddaughter, Bed 6‘s IV blood transfusion keeps occluding which makes the pump beep and means I’m up and down like a brides nightie pressing buttons and begging him to keep his arm straight, and I’m about to get 2 new admissions!

FML

. I’ll get some pics today. My canopy is going to buggery
My internet is down (for 24 hours so far), so I may be slow to respond to the pics, but I'll check them out as soon as it's back working...
Hope that night shift got better as the night dragged on ..:(

My internet is down (for 24 hours so far), so I may be slow to respond to the pics, but I'll check them out as soon as it's back working...
Hope that night shift got better as the night dragged on ..:(
Omg put it this way. Highlight of my shift was standing in pee.

But it’s done now. Thankfully I was on with the A Team. I’m now fed, showered and I have my bed in sight!

Ok picture time :)

55 Days in veg
7 Days post 12:12 Flippity DooOooo

Look at me being all fancy with my cyber coloured crayons LOLLINGG

I’m not sure if it’s the fact I have been awake for 27 hours straight but I swear these girls are bursting with good health today, like I mean BURSTING! If they were human they would be big smiling at you. Each plant is a very different shade of green, WillE Peyote Critical is a beautiful deep darkish green where Halle Shiskaberry is more lime-ish. Not an unhealthy lime tho, like a beautiful lime.

Halle Bee aka Shiskaberry :love: :love: :love:
Her canopy is the worst to look at. Very uneven. I’m not at all sure what to do. She is the limey green looking plant. I feel sure it’s just her colouring and not a nute problem... saying that I also felt sure the word memo was pronounced meeemoh so what would I know?

4EFAAC14-A2C4-4694-957F-CDB50CBA07DF.jpeg
5984283E-7F4A-4208-88CB-390F080F7B83.jpeg

ABA1257A-62B3-438D-9681-9286071C2B87.jpeg
D03E97CA-B251-4BE2-9967-430C88F6B5EF.jpeg

WillE Bee aka Peyote Critical
:love:

Her canopy is far more even and nicer to look at. I have no idea why one looks so much better than the other coz they were treated the same way. Still no sign of flowers on either plant tho.

0467A498-89EC-43AA-98E0-2911A02FDF5D.jpeg
7A23662F-4894-47EC-BE26-CC09ED7EA1E2.jpeg
698B67A8-48A9-4D9D-A08B-12D5DF2A700B.jpeg
AFB08172-70B6-4D97-A462-D48882542AC3.jpeg

I have a visitor. I am hoping he is a micro bug eating spider and can stay. He is a dear little thing. He’s been jumping around my plants for days.
7E5BE59B-E290-4695-918F-622BC854D570.jpeg

They're really looking good, Trala!
There's 2 things you can do with the branches that want to get too tall...
You can just leave them, and settle for an uneven canopy, or
You can supercrop (kink/bend) those tall ones down even with the rest of the canopy...
I know you don't like the idea of kinking those branches , but there's not much else you can do, besides just letting them go like they are.
Since they spend a lot of time outside, under the sun, a flat canopy isn't really as important as if they were strictly indoor plants...Outside, it doesn't matter if some of the tops are 6 or 8 inches closer to the sun...

If you decide to supercrop, here's where I'd bend them if they were mine:
(But I wouldn't bend anything unless they were indoor plants)
Supercrop.jpeg

Good Luck with it, whatever you decide to do:thumb:

Good morning C Growmie

:) :) :)

OMG best sleep everrrrrr 11 solid hours.

Look I think I might do that. I’ll decide today. WillE has a very even canopy, look even is a stretch, it’s no Carbush, but it’s definitely semi canopyish. I’m happy to leave her. But the one pictured is Halle and she has these random sprouts. I think I might give them a bend.

Do you think I need to defol or just leave it?

Their colour is really good, healthy. I still don’t see flowers, I’m feeding 2.25mg/2L. I stay at that aye till I see flowers?

My clones have finally got their grow on. The Shiskaberry remains a bit light on the green. I am considering raising just her feed by .25g/2L.I have irradiated the nit problem. I inspect them all daily. This Nit spray I have is the ducks nuts, well I think it is. Neither clone has nits, just the monstercropped Tangie Dream whose mother was a known nit bomb. Thankfully so far my big girls have dodged the problem.

Do you think I need to defol or just leave it?
Maybe a little, get rid of some of the lower stuff that's not going to amount to much...
Since they're mainly outside plants, I wouldn't worry about removing any leaves- the sun manages to get light everywhere it needs to be on the plant- defoliation is more important on indoor plants, where the light is stationary, and only hits the plant from one angle..
I figure the plant needs the leaves, or they wouldn't be there, so I let almost all of 'em stay...

55 Days in veg

I have a visitor. I am hoping he is a micro bug eating spider and can stay. He is a dear little thing. He’s been jumping around my plants for days.
I totally adore the colours! I think it really makes a post pop! I also love your visitor. As cute as that little guy is, surely he is beneficial.

55 Days in veg

I’m not sure if it’s the fact I have been awake for 27 hours straight but I swear these girls are bursting with good health today, like I mean BURSTING! If they were human they would be big smiling at you. Each plant is a very different shade of green, WillE Peyote Critical is a beautiful deep darkish green where Halle Shiskaberry is more lime-ish. Not an unhealthy lime tho, like a beautiful lime.

Halle Bee aka Shiskaberry :love: :love: :love:
Her canopy is the worst to look at. Very uneven. I’m not at all sure what to do. She is the limey green looking plant. I feel sure it’s just her colouring and not a nute problem... saying that I also felt sure the word memo was pronounced meeemoh so what would I know?

4EFAAC14-A2C4-4694-957F-CDB50CBA07DF.jpeg
5984283E-7F4A-4208-88CB-390F080F7B83.jpeg

ABA1257A-62B3-438D-9681-9286071C2B87.jpeg
D03E97CA-B251-4BE2-9967-430C88F6B5EF.jpeg

WillE Bee aka Peyote Critical

Her canopy is far more even and nicer to look at. I have no idea why one looks so much better than the other coz they were treated the same way. Still no sign of flowers on either plant tho.

0467A498-89EC-43AA-98E0-2911A02FDF5D.jpeg
7A23662F-4894-47EC-BE26-CC09ED7EA1E2.jpeg
698B67A8-48A9-4D9D-A08B-12D5DF2A700B.jpeg
AFB08172-70B6-4D97-A462-D48882542AC3.jpeg

7E5BE59B-E290-4695-918F-622BC854D570.jpeg
I hope that's not one of the "Most dangerous spiders in the world", that the Crocodile Hunter was always finding....

Maybe a little, get rid of some of the lower stuff that's not going to amount to much...
Since they're mainly outside plants, I wouldn't worry about removing any leaves- the sun manages to get light everywhere it needs to be on the plant- defoliation is more important on indoor plants, where the light is stationary, and only hits the plant from one angle..
I figure the plant needs the leaves, or they wouldn't be there, so I let almost all of 'em stay...
Hi C Shackle :)

Thanks for your advice. I’ll do just that. Little bit down bottom and I will leave that lush green foliage to drink in the sunshine.

I‘ve decided I’m not going to supercrop. The thought of it doesn’t make my heart happy. And I like me best when my heart is happy lolllling

I totally adore the colours! I think it really makes a post pop! I also love your visitor. As cute as that little guy is, surely he is beneficial.
Thank you :)

I actually copied a poster in this very forum. She’s a hottie with a right water fetish ;)

His name is Normon Mormon, and he is so beneficial! He is basically a ladybug with an oozy 9mm and anger issues when it comes to mites.

I hope that's not one of the "Most dangerous spiders in the world", that the Crocodile Hunter was always finding....
Yeah nah. He’s friendly. They can give you a start when they jump. For a little dude he makes great heights :)

It’s the dropbears you need to watch out for ;)

Quick clone update. I wanted to uppot today but I just can’t be fucked. I’m off work on Monday so I will do it then. It’s a process I love and I don’t want to rush, coz let’s face it that when I usually fuck things up.

I forget how old etc, I’ll do a proper update when I uppot em. I know the little monster is prolly day 65 or something stupid. It is 100% my favourite way to grow. It really is. I find it so rewarding turning nothing into something special.

Halle is already looking a better shade of green with the increase in TB, and since the big girls left the Veg tent for the flower room they have been able to get direct light. They have had remarkable growth. Halle is ready to be topped I think. I’m so pleased she is growing symmetrically. The Road Runner’s growth looks a bit odd, not sure what’s going on tbh. But she’s a good green. I’m going to carhook TM when I uppot.

Who ever gave me the dissolve Tega Brop in warm water tip, omg thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Little Monstercropper Kimee Bee aka Tangerine Dream :love::love::love:

4DEE12DD-521B-464F-91A0-E60035D157FD.jpeg
C6676F65-DBAE-40EF-910A-2580B6F818A8.jpeg

Little Clone Halle Bee aka Shiskaberry :love::love::love:

1ED60396-6BCB-4E7D-88E1-AD498E9379FF.jpeg
48991518-244F-403E-8FE2-574A2748454E.jpeg

Little Clone Road Runner aka Peyote Critical :love::love::love:

9A693D3B-7531-404A-817C-8C19B500D981.jpeg
1D0529A4-A2D0-45E1-BEB7-87C8333BAAF3.jpeg

Tent time to get that 18hours of light :):):)

3F61A561-8BFA-4E26-9B94-7407E5BA45E5.jpeg

Yeah nah. He’s friendly. They can give you a start when they jump. For a little dude he makes great heights :)

It’s the dropbears you need to watch out for ;)
Jumping spiders…. That’s a firm no from me dog…:passitleft:

Sorry to hear about your bad shift, hope that’s all in the rear view mirror! Up and down like a brides nightie…. ha, ha, - very colorful imagery! Hmm hard to resist on the cant be fucked part, does that mean you are un-eff-able? Hey if I don’t yank your chain around here - then who will??

You are the clone mIstress Tra taking a sprig of green and turning it into a beautiful plant!!! Ah tbe hot water bath works nice for dissolving TB huh? Allright missy hope you have long weekend off work but sounds like it’s your turn in the barrel….

Throws her coffee cup at the wall and screeches

TRA! Your plants are so fucking perfect. Way to go, lady! Also....are balls balls if they're internal? Do ducks technically have balls? I mean...nothing dangles. i r philosopher
OMG I have never delved deeper than the surface statement. I’m not sure if it’s universally known but ducks nuts means awesome here. But now you have me thinking about it, what could possibly be awesome about a ducks testicle, particularly if they are internal? Internal balls defeats the purpose of even having a ball. What would be the point of a ball sack without balls Copper? It just becomes a sack.

Jumping spiders…. That’s a firm no from me dog…:passitleft:
Maaaaaaate you need to live a little. You haven’t experienced a true shoot of instantaneous adrenaline till a huntsman spider as big as your hand has launched at you.

Back
Top Bottom