Trala’s Tent

YOU have a sexy Aussie accent. Start calling you Kim B.. your plants look so pretty in those big glazed planters. This was the best shit to wake up to, especially since I ate too much cheese pizza the other day and am bored on the bog right now.

What is Carcassing? I'm guessing a @Carcass trick.
Good morning ladybird :)

I actually don’t. My accent is super bogan houso. In Queensland we have the broadest accent.

Babe Carcassing TM is the new black when it comes to training. There is a group in here who train their plants so the buds rise like they are an X shaped Jewish candle thing. He makes these hooks and it helps control and guide the shape. Go look in his journal. They look like superplants. And so beautiful. Its my grow goal.

Oh. My. Fucking. God “bored on the bog” has me SCREAMINGGGGGGG! You make me look cultivated and that’s a tough gig! Since you bought it up, bit of trivia. Do you know it is meant to take you the same amount of time to evacuate your bowels as it does to pee? If you are sitting in there long enough to get bored you need to look at your food choices.

Good morning ladybird :)

I actually don’t. My accent is super bogan houso. In Queensland we have the broadest accent.

Babe Carcassing TM is the new black when it comes to training. There is a group in here who train their plants so the buds rise like they are an X shaped Jewish candle thing. He makes these hooks and it helps control and guide the shape. Go look in his journal. They look like superplants. And so beautiful. Its my grow goal.

Oh. My. Fucking. God “bored on the bog” has me SCREAMINGGGGGGG! You make me look cultivated and that’s a tough gig! Since you bought it up, bit of trivia. Do you know it is meant to take you the same amount of time to evacuate your bowels as it does to pee? If you are sitting in there long enough to get bored you need to look at your food choices.
Oh sweetie....I made very bad choices two days ago. The Cheester...every damn type of cheese they have plus bacon and tomatoes. I did prunes, coco oil, honey...we've moved on to sodium citrate now. Better stand back!

I'll go stalk Carcass now.

Oh sweetie....I made very bad choices two days ago. The Cheester...every damn type of cheese they have plus bacon and tomatoes. I did prunes, coco oil, honey...we've moved on to sodium citrate now. Better stand back!

I'll go stalk Carcass now.
L O L L I N G !

I once had to put a Fleet into a constipated patient. A fleet enema is like the German tank version of enemas. It’s supercharged. Soon as it entered I hit rock, so I do the big double handed sqiiiiiirrrrrttttt of the bottle and half the solution shot straight out the sides of his arsehole and splashed all over my PPE. I was mentally DYINGGGG while my co pilot who was holding him to the side was silently cry lolling. I just can even deal with what it must have been like before PPE. 7 changes of clothes in your locker.

He is such a good bloke. And he will give you step by step help. And he grows like a green Jesus.

Do you know it is meant to take you the same amount of time to evacuate your bowels as it does to pee?
Unless you're an old guy, with a prostate the size of a canned ham... then peeing may take a bit longer...
I've been peeing in Morse code for quite a few years now.... :)

Unless you're an old guy, with a prostate the size of a canned ham... then peeing may take a bit longer...
Getting old sucks. NORMALLY I'm very regular but that cheese pizza tho...it was worth it.

@Carcass I trawled back a ways in your $150 grow. What's @Trala talkin' bout? ( might be a teeny bit high, too soo...yeah)

Oh Jesus, the one assist pear sized prostate pee-er who needs my help to keep his Percy in the pee bottle. Mate you’re the bane of my existence.

Me: so have you finished?
Pear sized Prostate Pee Patient: nearly
*drip pause squirt pause pause drip pause*
Me: (smiling) done?
Pear sized Prostate Pee Patient: almost
*drip drip pause paaaaaaaaaaause squirt pausssssssseeeeee*
Me: (smiling but mentally screaming) how you going?
Pear sized Prostate Pee Patient: nearly done
Me: (smiling but now mentally really SCREAMINGGGG) take your time no rush
Pear sized Prostate Pee Patient: pause pause pauseeeeee pause drip pauseeee pause
Pear sized Prostate Pee Patient: done. Thank you.
Me: no problems *big smile* buzz if you need me.

Produces 124mL of urine

15 minutes later Pear sized Prostate Pee Patient buzzes. I need the bottle again. Repeat above.

LOLLLINGGGG

And good morning C Dogg :)

@copperrein I‘ve got a training video for you. Or as I call it, NSTing.

You sound very posh in this video, Tra. Not at all what I would expect from someone with a truck driver's mouth. :laughtwo:

You sound very posh in this video, Tra. Not at all what I would expect from someone with a truck driver's mouth. :laughtwo:
OMG that has tickled me!

I had a girlfriend say to me once, “you are the only person I know who can say cunt and it not sound offensive”.

Honestly in real life I swear like a motherfucking fish wife

I thought Tra might have been talking about this one that I conveniently bookmarked for future use:
Thanks, HashGirl- You're probably right about the hooks- I knew I'd posted a pic, but I had no idea where it was in there...:thanks:

My Dad called cheese "choke-ass"-it used to bind him up pretty good... ;)

Hi copper!
She might be talking about this one, grown in my ugly-as-sin cardboard box- it came out pretty good...
That IS a pretty plant. I like the cardboard box idea. I was thinking to make one as a 'just in case' quarantine box. Or really a 'OOPS...did I just drop MORE seeds yet have no tent space?' sort of thing.

Hey T - what’s shaking?

found this link and you have beneficial critters available for sale in QLD, Biological services might be the ticket to getting nit free… it gives the name of the critter, a profile photo so you can decide if you want to get frisky with ‘em and the pest species that it controls.

how cool is that??? …. and here I thought bogan meant you were all 1 generation away from the bush - heck you guys are a proper civilized society with real bugs for sale….. wink, wink, nudge :rofl: :laugh: I’m anticipating a real arse chewing over this one - so don’t let me down!

Peeing in morse code, prostate patients and Carhooking TM - your place is a 24 X 7 riot, Tra :green_heart:

That IS a pretty plant. I like the cardboard box idea. I was thinking to make one as a 'just in case' quarantine box. Or really a 'OOPS...did I just drop MORE seeds yet have no tent space?' sort of thing.
Copper the fugly cardboard box is a TERRIBLE idea! Don't encourage him!

Hey T - what’s shaking?

found this link and you have beneficial critters available for sale in QLD, Biological services might be the ticket to getting nit free… it gives the name of the critter, a profile photo so you can decide if you want to get frisky with ‘em and the pest species that it controls.

how cool is that??? …. and here I thought bogan meant you were all 1 generation away from the bush - heck you guys are a proper civilized society with real bugs for sale….. wink, wink, nudge :rofl: :laugh: I’m anticipating a real arse chewing over this one - so don’t let me down!

Peeing in morse code, prostate patients and Carhooking TM - your place is a 24 X 7 riot, Tra :green_heart:
My hairdresser is a legend and he opens his salon at 0800 for me (he usually opens at 0900). So I'm currently sat cape on, half head of foils and a colour cooking.

I have posted this pic before and it is EXACTLY how I feel right now.

:( :( :(

Screenshot_20210722_083841.jpg

Thanks for finding that information. I have had such a good run. No nits at all on the big ones and the clones are good too.

I wonder where the nits go in winter?

Being bogan has nothing to do with the bush mate. And for the record, I'm now the new breed of bogan known as a CUB which is a cashed up bogan. I'm still a full bogan, I just drive a nicer car, don't need to hock my gold on the off dole week and I live in a nice house ;)

Screenshot_20210722_093233.jpg

Screenshot_20210722_091808.jpg

It's ugly...but it seems to work. HAVE YOU SEEN MY TRUCK? Bogan AF. I have a soft spot for fugly.
I don't think I have seen your truck. Worst ute I've ever driven was my partner's HQ. Worst gearbox ever. You just had to bypass 2nd and bang it straight from 1st to 3rd.

Omg and trying to hit reverse. It was a pig.

L O L L I N G !

I once had to put a Fleet into a constipated patient. A fleet enema is like the German tank version of enemas. It’s supercharged. Soon as it entered I hit rock, so I do the big double handed sqiiiiiirrrrrttttt of the bottle and half the solution shot straight out the sides of his arsehole and splashed all over my PPE. I was mentally DYINGGGG while my co pilot who was holding him to the side was silently cry lolling. I just can even deal with what it must have been like before PPE. 7 changes of clothes in your locker.

He is such a good bloke. And he will give you step by step help. And he grows like a green Jesus.
Nurses are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom