I actually added an Autoflower schedule to my MegaCrop Feeding Chart document this morning and coincidentally, it's kinda what MrS suggested with a little bit of Shed thrown in: ;)
Looks great HG! Some autos can go a long time before they throw out pistils, so once you get to 4.5 or 5g just hold on there.
Then, once you see those pistils, increase by 1/2g/gal.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

Big news this week includes:

• I topped the Lemon Auto
  • I LSTed the Purple Auto
  • I up-potted Jack Herer 1 to a 1-gallon pot
  • The Amnesia has started flowering
Here are the photos:

Photo 1 - 420 Info.jpg

BD1 - Day 80:

Photo 2 - BD1.jpeg

BD2 - Day 80:

Photo 3 - BD2.jpeg

Carn - Day 78:

Photo 4 - Carn.jpeg

BB - Day 36:

Photo 5 - BB.jpeg

Photo 6 - BB.jpeg

AA - Day 33:

Photo 7 -  AA.jpeg

Photo 8 - AA.jpeg

JH2 - Day 11:

Photo 9 - JH2.jpeg

Photo 10 -  JH2.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

JH1 - Day 20:

Photo 11 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 12 - JH1.jpeg

Photo 13 - JH1.jpeg

LEM - Day 24:

Photo 14 - LEM.jpeg

Photo 15 - LEM.jpeg

SD1 - Day 9:

Photo 16 - SD1.jpeg

Photo 17 - SD1.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update cont'd...***

SD2 - Day 9:

Photo 18 - SD2.jpeg

Photo 19 - SD2.jpeg

PUR - Day 33:

Photo 20 - PUR.jpeg

Photo 21 - PUR.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along. As always, comments are welcome.

Nice bondage on the purp!

The SD2 seems small for 9 days..

Yeah, I was thinking SD2 was kinda small for 9 days especially compared to SD1, which is the same age. Do you think I should dump her?

I was looking at my seed list this morning and am thinking about throwing either a Cinderella 99 Fast Version or an auto or some other shorter grow seed to replace it as I have no more Sour Diesel seeds. I also have Magnum and Moby Dick auto seeds, which are supposed to be fairly big plants.

BD2 is laughing at that tomato cage!

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be doing much good down there. But, the idea is sound. Felonious and I are trying out different ways to support the colas.

And have you been spraying for pests?

Yes, I am. In fact, I sprayed the outdoor plants just 2 days ago but didn't have time to rinse it off as it started to pour rain but I'm assuming the rain did what I was going to do. ;)

I'm seeing bug bites on a few and the BBa could be being eaten as Felipe mentioned a while back.

And, yes, I also sprayed the BBa and rinsed it off, too.

And if you're using the Safers, are you rinsing it off after it dries?

Yep.

Thanks, Dad! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, I was thinking SD2 was kinda small for 9 days especially compared to SD1, which is the same age. Do you think I should dump her?
I hate throwing plants away. If it’s an Auto, it’s probably going to be a single short cola, but if you have enough room and resources, why not keep it?

It's not an auto. It's a photo and the seed wasn't new. It was 4 years old. I won't dump it but I may start something else. I'll think on it.

It's not an auto. It's a photo and the seed wasn't new. It was 4 years old. I won't dump it but I may start something else. I'll think on it.
I guess it comes down to resources, time, money, and inputs. That said I usually find a way to justify keeping them even when I probably would be better off moving on.

I hate throwing any away as well.

I hate throwing away seeds/plants, too but if it's not going to amount to anything, I'd rather cut my losses now and plant another seed. I will give it 2 weeks. It's currently at Day 10. If it still looks the same on Day 14, I'll cull it and plant a new seed. Then, the biggest decision will be what to grow. Here are my options:

Seed List.jpg

I vote for Blue Dream...I only have a couple strains I repeat, and this one is my third time, mainly cause' it's our grandson's favorite, but last year the terps were straight up blueberry, I have a very lazy nose when it comes to that sort of thing, but man!...here she is about 3 weeks post flip...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

BD2 is laughing at that tomato cage! And have you been spraying for pests? I'm seeing bug bites on a few and the BBa could be being eaten as Felipe mentioned a while back. And if you're using the Safers, are you rinsing it off after it dries?

So, apparently, the tomato cage on BD2 isn't to support the plant's branches as I thought but Felonious used the cage because I accidentally damaged the main stalk by putting the pipe cleaner on too tight. Felonious was worried the plant would snap in half if he didn't support it some how.

I vote for Blue Dream...I only have a couple strains I repeat, and this one is my third time, mainly cause' it's our grandson's favorite, but last year the terps were straight up blueberry, I have a very lazy nose when it comes to that sort of thing, but man!...here she is about 3 weeks post flip...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks for your vote, h00k. Can you give any growing info like averages for how long to veg, how long to flower, how tall it gets, etc.?

The Sour Diesel is down for the count and now I need a replacement.

Dead SD2.jpg

I want a sativa that will be done by the end of the year or something with a shorter flowering time might be good.

Blue Dream definitely is a contender. However, I'm also considering these:
  • Cinderella 99 Fast Version™
  • Diesel (RQS) (because it's half of Sour Diesel)
  • Jack Herer (because I'm already growing 2 so what's 1 more)
Also, JH1 is just starting its 5th node and I was planning on topping but the grow notes for Jack Herer say:

Although it’s very mold-resistant, it doesn’t respond that well to topping (cutting off the main stem to “split” the plant) and should only be trained using LST (low stress training) to get the best results.

So, does that mean I shouldn't top either of them?

...hey HG...this BD was vegged for 10 weeks and will be 6 weeks post flip on Saturday...normally they are ready at 10 weeks or just slightly longer...this one looks like it may run a little longer than 10, but well within my weather window...it is Humbolt Seeds Org. version, but most other versions similarly state a 9-10 week flower time...she's a lil' better than 5 feet(64") from the top of soil in a 7 gallon pot, only topped once and no training...
...when it comes to topping your JH's, you might consider topping one and let the other go to see her true expression...that's what I typically do when trying new strain...good luck whichever you choose...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

If you believe the notes you don't top. If you only find that info on one website, take it with a grain of salt. No mention of that on the Weedseedsexpress.com JH page.

I have topped JH before (and abused an Auto Jack enough for it to re-veg) :)
They can take it.

Thanks, all. My JH seeds were bred by Vision Seeds and their info doesn't show any cautions on topping so I will top based on Felipe's advice.

...hey HG...this BD was vegged for 10 weeks and will be 6 weeks post flip on Saturday...normally they are ready at 10 weeks or just slightly longer...this one looks like it may run a little longer than 10, but well within my weather window...it is Humbolt Seeds Org. version, but most other versions similarly state a 9-10 week flower time...she's a lil' better than 5 feet(64") from the top of soil in a 7 gallon pot, only topped once and no training...
:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks for the BD info, h00k. I still haven't decided other than I'm going to put off my decision until Monday because we're away for the weekend so I would be unable to monitor the new seed through the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom