Trala’s Tent

That is one pretty looking plant :)

Good job Marcus :)
And is an old pic I dug up. It's the monster cropped clone off that venom

20210601_204016.jpg

For you Miss Trala. 3rd week of flower clones along with the picture of the plant they was taken from.

20211018_222626.jpg

20211018_222614.jpg

20211018_222604.jpg

20211018_070135.jpg

20211018_070131.jpg

20211018_070126.jpg

20211017_203909.jpg
And is an old pic I dug up. It's the monster cropped clone off that venom

20210601_204016.jpg
Hi Marcus :)

Great job! I think I took my latest little monsters a bit too late in flower. I am currently trying to Reveg 4 tiny full on buds. I think the Tangie has struck. But the Peyote not so much. If my Peyote doesn’t take I’ll seriously cry my eyes out lollll

Great job! I think I took my latest little monsters a bit too late in flower. I am currently trying to Reveg 4 tiny full on buds. I think the Tangie has struck. But the Peyote not so much. If my Peyote doesn’t take I’ll seriously cry my eyes out lollll
Pic? And I hope they all survive for you

It might be a good job at like I said they didn't survive. I had to just throw them out . A lot of family issues came up and I did not have time for them so sad I would have really loved to have kept that strain going it was the fucking fire ass bomb. I had one of those little machines that you connect to your phone and it tells you what kind of Bud you got in the potency it was venom OG and it said my potency level was 27% and that was just the regular plants and not the clones

It might be a good job at like I said they didn't survive. I had to just throw them out . A lot of family issues came up and I did not have time for them so sad I would have really loved to have kept that strain going it was the fucking fire ass bomb. I had one of those little machines that you connect to your phone and it tells you what kind of Bud you got in the potency it was venom OG and it said my potency level was 27% and that was just the regular plants and not the clones
So Marcus, what is this magical device? All I find are comparison blots to judge by.

Pic? And I hope they all survive for you
I’ll get you a pic when I get up.

I have a nightshift tonight, so I’m being a lazy pants and having a lay in. It’s 06:50 here.

I do too. It’s been over a month now, while they are still look green in parts, there is zero growth. The weather is perfect for regrowth so I’m not sure what’s happening.

I know, such a bummer. But at least you know you can strike monstercropped clones. They are far more challenging than regular clones, well I think they are.

I’ll get you a pic when I get up.

I have a nightshift tonight, so I’m being a lazy pants and having a lay in. It’s 06:50 here.

I do too. It’s been over a month now, while they are still look green in parts, there is zero growth. The weather is perfect for regrowth so I’m not sure what’s happening.
Ok and thank you so much here is a picture for you my clones resting spot until my other ones get harvested in the grow tent. And good night to you

20211019_165759.jpg

20211019_165726.jpg

20211019_145935.jpg

20211018_222626.jpg

I know, such a bummer. But at least you know you can strike monstercropped clones. They are far more challenging than regular clones, well I think they are.
I wouldn't worry about the regrowth part they'll start popping off. I find it that they like to be misted once in the morning and once in the evening and I always had 100% success with my clones. And the monster cropped ones about a month or so they really started taking off after that. But like I said I had to get rid of those 4. believe me be I'll keep you updates on these babies

@HashGirl Gear change from grow stuff. I’m not sure if you are a TV watcher, but if you are I have a show for you. I binge watched it over 3 days. It’s on Netflix and it’s called Maid, and omg the parallels to my life!

So the main character is in a toxic relationship, (I was in a similar situation but was drug addicted trying to get clean as well), her mum has bipolar and is non compliant with meds, same as me, and she flees her relationship and gets a job as a maid, we just call them cleaners here. I was fleeing to get clean too.

Her first cleaning job was so similar to mine in regards to trying to find someone to look after her kid. I remember trying to get clean, I’d had my electricity cut off coz I couldn’t afford the bill (the neighbours in the flat beside me let me run an extension cord to their unit to keep my fridge running) it was my worst week, I had nothing left to pawn. I had to earn money. I promised myself I would not do it illegally anymore. So I set off knocking on highrise holiday unit managers doors, my son in tow looking for cleaning work. First door I knocked on I got a cleaning job, and I was to start the next day for a trial. I told her I’d be there.

I was frantic trying to work out how to get my son looked after because my only support network at that time were not baby sitter material. I ended up asking the girl in unit 4, her name was and still is lolll Michelle, she was, hopefully not still is lolll a prostitute, but mainly worked at night. She promised me she would look after him without johns. I dropped him off and walked to the highrise, I cleaned my arse off, nauseous with worry the whole time that my son would either be left in the unit alone or be taken into child protection, thankfully it was neither, Michelle held up her end. I got the job, from that point the high rise manager allowed me to take my son with me to work, and from there my life slowly improved. Set backs of course, but it was my first honest job.

But back to the show, omg the parallels - when the mum in the show gets manic, she always thinks the main character is flirting with her boyfriends, from 12 years old my mum would accuse me of the same, her mum always chooses fucked up men over her daughter, my mum did the same except there were 3 of us. The daughter mothers the mum, same to a point, I more mothered my brothers. Even the mums arm, her mum cut hers, my mum broke hers slamming her forearm on my little brothers cot while sobbing “shut up” over and over coz he was crying, she had a plaster slab caste and she took it off before her arm healed which left a permanent deformity.

If you want to watch a good show that demonstrates the strength, courage and bravery of a lone single mum desperate to change her circumstances, and break the cycle of addiction and abuse have a look. Watching it really made me see how far I have come! I loved it.

#GirlPower

I wouldn't worry about the regrowth part they'll start popping off. I find it that they like to be misted once in the morning and once in the evening and I always had 100% success with my clones. And the monster cropped ones about a month or so they really started taking off after that. But like I said I had to get rid of those 4. believe me be I'll keep you updates on these babies
I hope so, I don’t mist but I do feed 10mL twice a day.

Fingers crossed I see growth soon. I’ll get you a pic when I get up :)

I hope so, I don’t mist but I do feed 10mL twice a day.

Fingers crossed I see growth soon. I’ll get you a pic when I get up :)
That's strange about me and you. I put them straight in Fox farm ocean forest soil but the rooting hormone and that's all other than spraying them with plain water and they come out straight to the gate. Maybe I'll try a little experiment with these. Hahahahahahahaha... Good night

That's strange about me and you. I put them straight in Fox farm ocean forest soil but the rooting hormone and that's all other than spraying them with plain water and they come out straight to the gate. Maybe I'll try a little experiment with these. Hahahahahahahaha... Good night
Good night Marc :)

I put mine in a propagation mix and I use a product called, omg I forget, I think it’s called clonex as my root thingy.

@HashGirl Gear change from grow stuff. I’m not sure if you are a TV watcher, but if you are I have a show for you. I binge watched it over 3 days. It’s on Netflix and it’s called Maid, and omg the parallels to my life!

So the main character is in a toxic relationship, (I was in a similar situation but was drug addicted trying to get clean as well), her mum has bipolar and is non compliant with meds, same as me, and she flees her relationship and gets a job as a maid, we just call them cleaners here. I was fleeing to get clean too.

Her first cleaning job was so similar to mine in regards to trying to find someone to look after her kid. I remember trying to get clean, I’d had my electricity cut off coz I couldn’t afford the bill (the neighbours in the flat beside me let me run an extension cord to their unit to keep my fridge running) it was my worst week, I had nothing left to pawn. I had to earn money. I promised myself I would not do it illegally anymore. So I set off knocking on highrise holiday unit managers doors, my son in tow looking for cleaning work. First door I knocked on I got a cleaning job, and I was to start the next day for a trial. I told her I’d be there.

I was frantic trying to work out how to get my son looked after because my only support network at that time were not baby sitter material. I ended up asking the girl in unit 4, her name was and still is lolll Michelle, she was, hopefully not still is lolll a prostitute, but mainly worked at night. She promised me she would look after him without johns. I dropped him off and walked to the highrise, I cleaned my arse off, nauseous with worry the whole time that my son would either be left in the unit alone or be taken into child protection, thankfully it was neither, Michelle held up her end. I got the job, from that point the high rise manager allowed me to take my son with me to work, and from there my life slowly improved. Set backs of course, but it was my first honest job.

But back to the show, omg the parallels - when the mum in the show gets manic, she always thinks the main character is flirting with her boyfriends, from 12 years old my mum would accuse me of the same, her mum always chooses fucked up men over her daughter, my mum did the same except there were 3 of us. The daughter mothers the mum, same to a point, I more mothered my brothers. Even the mums arm, her mum cut hers, my mum broke hers slamming her forearm on my little brothers cot while sobbing “shut up” over and over coz he was crying, she had a plaster slab caste and she took it off before her arm healed which left a permanent deformity.

If you want to watch a good show that demonstrates the strength, courage and bravery of a lone single mum desperate to change her circumstances, and break the cycle of addiction and abuse have a look. Watching it really made me see how far I have come! I loved it.

#GirlPower

Thank you for thinking of me, Trala. Unfortunately, I don't have Netflix but if I ever get it, I'll try to remember this show.

I'm on Chapter 3 in Pachinko.

Back
Top Bottom