Trala’s Tent

@marcus611a just rolled my lazy arse outa bed…

Here is a pic of the day I cloned them and this is now, and OMG they look fucking awfullll!

I’m still not giving up tho lolllll

C1F39CC8-DF17-411A-AD59-A707306D492F.jpeg
180638FA-4881-46BA-B405-15F33A5902E4.jpeg

The big girls have just spent 2 days locked up like Flowers in the Attic because of rain. They look so happy to finally be able to bask in the beautiful sun ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

I swear my little Mimmy Mimosa grows a good inch per day. I’ve finally found my seed groove and I’m feeling confident again. Her arms are outstretched and her little hands are open and raised, drinking in the sun rays. She looks so happy. She is a healthy shade of green and is drinking well.

F213DA74-61A9-477C-825D-7CA9B67D3BF6.jpeg

0BAFCE3E-28E8-4EB8-8921-F5FC2B1AE55F.jpeg

@HashGirl

I thought this might make you big smile.

6D4352CF-E407-47A4-A85C-28C526C438F3.jpeg
9CFE11AB-21E4-4D68-8A8E-7262A22AE610.jpeg

Hey if any of you can be bothered writing exactly how you dry I’d love to add it to my memoirs, just PM me :) . So far I have the Lotus Method, Carcass’s Cure, Carcass’s Cold Cure and Growings Groove. I am eager to try new ways and compare while finding a way that suits me best.

Ok, on to trama…

So I was inspecting the girls today and I’ve noticed my monstercropped clone is looking bleurgh. In preparation for the Lotus Method (I fucking love saying lotus method so much lolll) I took off fan leaves. Now I think they are called sugar leaves, the leaves that have glitter on them, well they are going brown. While I didn’t want to panic and harvest her (took all my strength not to panic and harvest her btw) I just took a few of the worst affected for you to have a look.

The problem. And I know the comparisons have been done to death, but this is why I wash 4 cycles. I can’t believe I didn’t always wash.

B3E57987-CD03-4BAB-A9DB-F67DDD165952.jpeg
09A9BE91-F7CE-4915-AEE1-6CDB9985F4CB.jpeg

I got some glitter pics. As per usual I have no idea what I’m seeing apart from 1 very active mite dancing all over my bud, not even joking.

30AFF5E5-2EEE-434D-913A-1680448099FB.jpeg

This is the dead stuff. Do you think it’s slowly dying? And these are the worst hit buds. They are defs not affected/effected - I can’t work out which one applies - yet

ECC512C3-9642-4C97-8DC4-4592EC4CE066.jpeg

9942BFF1-F514-40C4-859A-A47258485DEA.jpeg

So I have it drip drying now. Hey side story, you know how I like 3? Like it has always been a calming number to me, omg I sound fucking nuts…. There are lots of reasons why I love it. To name a few:- I love you is 3 words, my son and I squeeze hands or squeeze hugs 3 times, sounds totes nuts when typed lol. But back to my side story and 3, so I think it was around Christmas, I went back to shittown to look at the flat my son and I lived in, and it was so surreal, looking at the tiny shit box flat I lived in, and as I was walking out I saw this succulent in a pot and I thought I’m gonna take a piece! So I grabbed a small branch. I planted it in one of my mums tea cups and look, it has split into 3 growth points! Makes me smile every time I look at it!

E5D6CC94-D773-444C-B31F-03246E53FE41.jpeg
A25BAF33-1931-4A7B-B841-BA4D761B9A4D.jpeg

Ok, on to trama…

So I was inspecting the girls today and I’ve noticed my monstercropped clone is looking bleurgh. In preparation for the Lotus Method (I fucking love saying lotus method so much lolll) I took off fan leaves. Now I think they are called sugar leaves, the leaves that have glitter on them, well they are going brown. While I didn’t want to panic and harvest her (took all my strength not to panic and harvest her btw) I just took a few of the worst affected for you to have a look.

The problem. And I know the comparisons have been done to death, but this is why I wash 4 cycles. I can’t believe I didn’t always wash.

I got some glitter pics. As per usual I have no idea what I’m seeing apart from 1 very active mite dancing all over my bud, not even joking.

This is the dead stuff. Do you think it’s slowly dying? And these are the worst hit buds. They are defs not affected/effected - I can’t work out which one applies - yet

So I have it drip drying now. Hey side story, you know how I like 3? Like it has always been a calming number to me, omg I sound fucking nuts…. There are lots of reasons why I love it. To name a few:- I love you is 3 words, my son and I squeeze hands or squeeze hugs 3 times, sounds totes nuts when typed lol. But back to my side story and 3, so I think it was around Christmas, I went back to shittown to look at the flat my son and I lived in, and it was so surreal, looking at the tiny shit box flat I lived in, and as I was walking out I saw this succulent in a pot and I thought I’m gonna take a piece! So I grabbed a small branch. I planted it in one of my mums tea cups and look, it has split into 3 growth points! Makes me smile every time I look at it!

Very pretty - btw it's 'affected'
Re drying etc - as you know there are dozens of methods but in essence they all come down to one thing
At one or two critical points, you have to make a judgement
Hot, dry, wet, cold, too much airflow, too little - we have to be prepared to deal with all of these scenarios
Some spend a fortune on AC units etc which I can't afford, so the one thing that is easiest to control over all for me is general airflow - temp, RH etc is largely irrelevant as I can't control that

@HashGirl

I thought this might make you big smile.

6D4352CF-E407-47A4-A85C-28C526C438F3.jpeg
9CFE11AB-21E4-4D68-8A8E-7262A22AE610.jpeg

Hey if any of you can be bothered writing exactly how you dry I’d love to add it to my memoirs, just PM me :) . So far I have the Lotus Method, Carcass’s Cure, Carcass’s Cold Cure and Growings Groove. I am eager to try new ways and compare while finding a way that suits me best.

Oh good. You did notice the name change I posted in Carcass' thread. :laughtwo:

I'm on Chapter 17.

Ok, on to trama…

Nice glitter there Trala
This is what was in those links I sent you from the other boys on the Mars Hydro post...saw your glitter pics....didn't see the dancing mite

Very pretty - btw it's 'affected'
Re drying etc - as you know there are dozens of methods but in essence they all come down to one thing
At one or two critical points, you have to make a judgement
Hot, dry, wet, cold, too much airflow, too little - we have to be prepared to deal with all of these scenarios
Some spend a fortune on AC units etc which I can't afford, so the one thing that is easiest to control over all for me is general airflow - temp, RH etc is largely irrelevant as I can't control that
Thank you x 2.

Do you think it’s dying on the branches tho? If that is the case I want to clip her before she passes away. Could I have dried her out too much after Rainagate? Something is not right.

Re drying: My humidity at this time of year sits around 80%. It’s the kind of humidity that makes even a dry fart wet. It is a perfect environment for mould. Put it this way, if I don’t squigee my shower after using it, within 5 days I will see the beginnings mould in my grout.

I have my humidifier to keep the humidity down, but on a really humid day it soon fills with water and turns itself off, soon as that happens the humidity skyrockets. I have the added problem of my flower girls. They need low humidity to ensure they don’t go mouldy, which in turn dries the bud too quick.

The struggle is real Growings

LOLLLLLLL

Oh good. You did notice the name change I posted in Carcass' thread. :laughtwo:

I'm on Chapter 17.
Yes it was noticed, responded to and lollled at :)

I am back at work FML. My goal is to finish next Tuesday which will mean I finish on the Thursday fo sho ;)

Nice glitter there Trala

This is what was in those links I sent you from the other boys on the Mars Hydro post...saw your glitter pics....didn't see the dancing mite
Omg Krissi I thought that was a machine that tested your buds and told you what variety it is. Not even joking.

Lollllllll

And what do you reckon glitter wise? Is it ready?

Here he is. He was moonwalking all over my bud! I swear at one point he mooned me!

416D4837-E880-4A0D-9308-0BC76A3C6AB7.jpeg

Thank you x 2.

Do you think it’s dying on the branches tho? If that is the case I want to clip her before she passes away. Could I have dried her out too much after Rainagate? Something is not right.

Re drying: My humidity at this time of year sits around 80%. It’s the kind of humidity that makes even a dry fart wet. It is a perfect environment for mould. Put it this way, if I don’t squigee my shower after using it, within 5 days I will see the beginnings mould in my grout.

I have my humidifier to keep the humidity down, but on a really humid day it soon fills with water and turns itself off, soon as that happens the humidity skyrockets. I have the added problem of my flower girls. They need low humidity to ensure they don’t go mouldy, which in turn dries the bud too quick.

The struggle is real Growings

LOLLLLLLL
Any way you can drain the dehumidifier directly into a bucket so it would work longer? I've heard of people doing that...

This is the dead stuff. Do you think it’s slowly dying?

She's pretty close to the end, so anything non essential is starting to die off, including the sugar leaves...
Not a lot of amber yet in those glitter shots, but I see a little bit- plenty of cloudy trichs, and some clear ones, but you're always going to see some clear ones.
I wouldn't wait much longer to harvest her...in fact, at 80% rh, the danger of bud rot is very real, so sooner will be better.
Nice little job for a Sunday before/after work... :)

Omg Krissi I thought that was a machine that tested your buds and told you what variety it is. Not even joking.

Lollllllll

And what do you reckon glitter wise? Is it ready?

Here he is. He was moonwalking all over my bud! I swear at one point he mooned me!

416D4837-E880-4A0D-9308-0BC76A3C6AB7.jpeg
Oh wow there he sure is! I think you got some time girl. But they look pretty

She's pretty close to the end, so anything non essential is starting to die off, including the sugar leaves...
Not a lot of amber yet in those glitter shots, but I see a little bit- plenty of cloudy trichs, and some clear ones, but you're always going to see some clear ones.
I wouldn't wait much longer to harvest her...in fact, at 80% rh, the danger of bud rot is very real, so sooner will be better.
Nice little job for a Sunday before/after work... :)
I’m actually feeling pretty bummed. She looks quite awful. I’ve cut a bit more off her today. I wonder if cutting her thingy leaves off is causing it. She looked so lovely before and now she just looks tired, and like she’s dying.

My monstercropped clones are showing zero growth, while they are still green they certainly aren’t thriving. And my top clone from Mimmy looks terrible. I don’t even think it will survive. I’ve had a particularly difficult day at work today so maybe I’m just being Tramatic.

The other two flower clones look ok. And Mimmy is a picture of health so there’s that in the positive column. That and the fact I’m going to pour myself a large glass of red wine.

I finally have 3 consecutive days off come Tuesday. So if I need to trim her I will then. Xo

I’ll do an update on the three flower girls tomorrow Xo

Any way you can drain the dehumidifier directly into a bucket so it would work longer? I've heard of people doing that...
Ok I will look into it.

Thanks DB.
Oh wow there he sure is! I think you got some time girl. But they look pretty
I don’t know if poor Kimee has time. She looks really awful.

Back
Top Bottom