Trala’s Tent

Dehumidifier problems? Condensate pump for the win!
What is that?
Hey miss. I’d be blaming the mites for the damage
Omg well they are really starting to fuck me off.

I will get some pics after work. I have a vague recollection that this particular Tangie plant was the ugly one. I’m 97% sure it’s Frankie Bee. She threw one single variegated leaf every grow from seed to clones. I spotted the leaf early on.

Hey Trala...just found this for some reason. No damn way I'm going that far back. Haa haa. How about I just try to keep up?!
Hello :)

Every time I see you post I wonder…

If you were faced with public toilets, and you needed to pee, and girls was to the right and boys was to the left, which direction would you head?

I ask this coz I’ve got a cool girlfriend we call Rea (Reannan) and if you don’t in fact have a vagina, it will totes ruin my mental picture of you.

LOLL

Hello :)

Every time I see you post I wonder…

If you were faced with public toilets, and you needed to pee, and girls was to the right and boys was to the left, which direction would you head?

I ask this coz I’ve got a cool girlfriend we call Rea (Reannan) and if you don’t in fact have a vagina, it will totes ruin my mental picture of you.

LOLL
For you?! I'll have a vagina while I'm here. Outside of here, I carry around my magnifying glass to make sure I haven't lost my dangling thingy majobby...

And I want to loudly announce!

FAAAAAKINNNNN YEAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIII

0EDEBB9F-2F92-4807-A943-E50356C5795F.jpeg

Jars all sitting at 62%.

Soooooo stoked. Thanks for all the advice. First cure can now safely sit in jars. Fingers crossed the fridge cure works.

Omg well they are really starting to fuck me off.
I didn't see mite damage but I also wasn't looking closely enough apparently. Drag her out of the tent and into the shower. Spray the under canopy and that will help disturb their comfort while you start treating. They hate humidity. Regular ole under canopy foliage sprays can help too. Just not too much of course if you're in flower.

For you?! I'll have a vagina while I'm here. Outside of here, I carry around my magnifying glass to make sure I haven't lost my dangling thingy majobby...
Well this changes EVERYTHING!

I’m just thanking GrowJesus I never went full #girlpower on your posts lollllllll

Serious question. Being a man, with a name like Reannan, was it difficult having a girls name, coz kids can be cruel.

LOLLLLLINGGGG

Well this changes EVERYTHING!

I’m just thanking GrowJesus I never went full #girlpower on your posts lollllllll

Serious question. Being a man, with a name like Reannan, was it difficult having a girls name, coz kids can be cruel.

LOLLLLLINGGGG
I was raised by a strong independent woman. I am helping my wife raise two strong independent girls. I believe in #girlpower just as much. I just don't go off the deep end and run around trying to find dicks to chop off.

I didn't see mite damage but I also wasn't looking closely enough apparently. Drag her out of the tent and into the shower. Spray the under canopy and that will help disturb their comfort while you start treating. They hate humidity. Regular ole under canopy foliage sprays can help too. Just not too much of course if you're in flower.
I am so near the point of slitting her throat, the wet buds and the humidity on the plant at this point would cause more harm than good.

While all my plants have a degree of mites, it’s a super small infestation. I’m a week or so off harvest.

I’ll do an update this arvo so you can see where I’m at.

I was raised by a strong independent woman. I am helping my wife raise two strong independent girls. I believe in #girlpower just as much. I just don't go off the deep end and run around trying to find dicks to chop off.
Go you!

Omg me either. I live for a good hard [*removed by admin due to Trala’s usual rude, inappropriate and vulgar language*] and you guys are super handy when it comes to opening jars and fixing things too ;)

Omg admin is so dirty minded!

Since when is living for a good hard game of chess considered rude, inappropriate or vulgar?

LOLLLINGGGGGGGG
Well my brain went to chess too Trala. So I agree! Admins need to get their heads checked.

Speaking of heads...I sure would like to get my head checked right about now and work on my strategy of extending the game a little longer and not getting too excited before dipping my pawn into...

Oh...yeah...admins...yall way too vulgar for my purity.

And I want to loudly announce!

FAAAAAKINNNNN YEAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIII

0EDEBB9F-2F92-4807-A943-E50356C5795F.jpeg

Jars all sitting at 62%.

Soooooo stoked. Thanks for all the advice. First cure can now safely sit in jars. Fingers crossed the fridge cure works.

:cheer::high-five::bravo::yahoo::theband::surf:

:welldone::slide::woohoo::party::goof::morenutes::tommy:

#GirlPower

Well my brain went to chess too Trala. So I agree! Admins need to get their heads checked.

Speaking of heads...I sure would like to get my head checked right about now and work on my strategy of extending the game a little longer and not getting too excited before dipping my pawn into...

Oh...yeah...admins...yall way too vulgar for my purity.
Of course it did! Only a true deviant would turn an innocent chess discussion into something lewd.

So when it comes to playing I am happy to go with either black or white. Tho I have to say, my pet hate is when my opponent is lacking in skill. My first chess teacher always used to say, if you are unsure where the pieces go, or when you should move, there’s always ways you can check, mate. ;););)

Ok enough of this double on-ton-dra (sound it out people, there’s no way I can spell that) skull fuckery. I have REAL problems. Tho truth be told I’m 3 stubbies in so my trama level is low lolllll

Omg Kimee. It’s fucking 40 degrees here and humidity is 35. I get home from work, and all her sugar (I think) leaves are brown. I freaked.out.

So the leaves just crumbled to dust under my finger tips. The buds seem ok. As you can see on my uniform the leaves just came away no trimming. I’ve chopped her.

So I have a theory. My friend told me that they need their leaves (something I never truly believed tbh) to like live. Since I have cut her thingy (I think fan) leaves off in preparation for the lotus method, omg I still love saying that btw, lolll. I’ve noticed she’s slowly got worse. Do you think there is a connection?

Yeah she’s faaaaaked mate.

RIP Kimee Bee akaTangerine Dream.
Sorry I wrecked you
:( :( :(

9B1AFAE8-E087-4058-B32C-4C54297BD611.jpeg

So I’ll do a proper dates and stuff update tomorrow. I’m half cut and I am still sitting in my uniform. It’s still 30 degrees and I need to get in that pool stat.

Mimmy, omg I love this plant so so much. And I think my clones are all fucked. I’ll no doubt sob about that tomorrow…but for today, I need to get some tunes on and dive into that pool.

Oh and thanks for the help, encouragement and friendship. I love you guys so much and I’m not just saying that coz I’m tipsy (Totes saying that coz Im tipsy lollllinggggg)

8C1D3CC8-5D9F-41F2-99D3-A2DDF54E37E6.jpeg

9317E6AC-2937-421E-A4C5-8D708CF376B7.jpeg
D89BB034-CA8C-47D2-96EC-0B807D0BA1D7.jpeg
0C7E45E4-5E18-44E1-8C2D-C5DD81679E55.jpeg
13EE7792-85AB-47ED-ADAC-B90CB4B7377F.jpeg
02463423-C3F2-4529-BA52-D0DB1EC349C7.jpeg

Kimee
Omg Kimee. It’s fucking 40 degrees here and humidity is 35. I get home from work, and all her sugar (I think) leaves are brown. I freaked.out.

So the leaves just crumbled to dust under my finger tips. The buds seem ok. As you can see on my uniform the leaves just came away no trimming. I’ve chopped her.

So I have a theory. My friend told me that they need their leaves (something I never truly believed tbh) to like live. Since I have cut her thingy (I think fan) leaves off in preparation for the lotus method, omg I still love saying that btw, lolll. I’ve noticed she’s slowly got worse. Do you think there is a connection?

Yeah she’s faaaaaked mate.

Sorry I wrecked you

9B1AFAE8-E087-4058-B32C-4C54297BD611.jpeg
Kimee forgives you and promises to sooth your mind and body for giving her your love!

@Trala

A condensate pump drains your dehumidifier automatically. You connect the drain hose to your dehumidifier, run it to the condensate pump and then run another hose to a drain, sump pump, etc. You will never have to drain your dehumidifier again.

The one above is what I use. It's awesome!

You obviously haven't seen my DDA lately. :laughtwo: I often get crumbly leaves. I don't think it hurts the bud. I just break them off so my plant isn't so ugly.

IMG_5488 2.jpeg

Sorry I wrecked you

I don't know why you're announcing she's dead. The photos actually show that you didn't throw Kimee Bee out so she's not dead. ;) (Have you ever seen the Monty Python "dead parrot" skit?)

Back
Top Bottom