Trala’s Tent

This was my venom. Very potent it was I'm telling you two hits you was fucked. Oh yeah I posted some new pics of my current grow they seem to be doing great now I hope you find it in the thread somewhere and you can check them out and see what you think I took the pictures last night. Last night was 10th day of flower

20210515_055906.jpg
That is one pretty looking plant :)

Good job Marcus :)

Dagnamit , I will stop now then and resign myself to the fact of no TraLa tittypic. Heehee
I do use the 20%milk to 80%water and a little bicarb when I get mould but it is even better as a preventive like now. It is moisture but the milk kills mould spore by forcing it to screw itself and dies off. You get it right into the stems and buds too. Doesnt have time to smell but kills spore on contact too. I havent tried any official products but have seen ads for them around mentioning it. I bought dehumidifier sue to this coming up as an issue here with our wet weather and country. Lol
Sweet mother of mammary glands!

Is there anything outside milk and water and a little bicarb that you could recommend? Coz as long as your arsehole points to the ground I ain’t squirting my plants in milk mate!

My humidifier is just the best fitty I spent in 2020. Today the humidity was 55% in the flower room, 81% outside it.

Well I’m pleased to report I have had 24 hours of grow time and zero dramas.

My Mimmy has bounced back. I was so devastated yesterday I couldn’t even deal with her. She was drenched and on a terrible lean. Her leaves were all pointing straight down and totally depressed, like almost dead looking. She sustained very slight leaf tearing from her ordeal.

I kept her in the flower room today and the super low humidity helped her so much. I put her straight under the light to encourage upwards growth and help that crick in her stem and it worked. When I checked in her after work I had the biggest smile ever. I can’t even put into words how happy I am… I mean I can, in fact I just did. #trama4lyf LOLLLINGGG!

:):):)

I am defs going to top her tomorrow.

One thing, she almost has a deep aqua blue I want to say hue, if that means tip (if it doesn’t use tip lolll) on her leaves, could that be the breed, water stress or is it something else I’m doing wrong?

And @Carcass hooks come out tomoza maaaaaaaate :love:

Feels like it’s been ages since I trained.

8F11836F-CD09-4518-8D5B-6F5FEB27D084.jpeg
D5987194-95E0-4CFE-B8EC-6ED216D889C0.jpeg
9B2664A4-EBB9-46E0-856F-3B7DC4C7561C.jpeg

Citric acid will get rid of powdery mildew, not sure if it works for actual mould or bud rot...
Maybe @InTheShed will stop by and clarify that, and share his recipe too...? :)

It's the powder they put on sour candies to make them sour, so you might be able to pick some up at the grocery store- if not,it's cheap on amazon- 4 ounces will last you for years..

Dark green leaves generally mean a bit too much nitrogen, light green leaves mean not enough nitrogen...your leaves seem to have both right now (dark edges, light centers) ....might need to watch her for a few days to see how dark (or light) she ends up...either way, it's not likely to become a problem, you may just need to feed her a little less, or a little more. (probably a little less)
I wouldn't put off her training because of it- she's doing great- her nutes just need a little fine tuning.

Citric acid will get rid of powdery mildew, not sure if it works for actual mould or bud rot...
Maybe @InTheShed will stop by and clarify that, and share his recipe too...? :)

It's the powder they put on sour candies to make them sour, so you might be able to pick some up at the grocery store- if not,it's cheap on amazon- 4 ounces will last you for years..

Dark green leaves generally mean a bit too much nitrogen, light green leaves mean not enough nitrogen...your leaves seem to have both right now (dark edges, light centers) ....might need to watch her for a few days to see how dark (or light) she ends up...either way, it's not likely to become a problem, you may just need to feed her a little less, or a little more. (probably a little less)
I wouldn't put off her training because of it- she's doing great- her nutes just need a little fine tuning.
Thanks C Horse!

I am so happy! I topped her and cloned her, Mimmy that is, and for today zero fuck ups! I’m not gonna lie, there was a close call when I nearly kicked Mimmy in the pool, not even joking. I moved her then immediately tripped on her. Tbh the fact I’ve never actually launched one in the pool given the amount of near misses I’ve had is a miracle! I am a total hazard. Lolllllll

I’ll watch her like a pervert on a nude beach mate! I think she is my best seed starter yet. I usually fumble for way more weeks till I feel my groove. I’m feelin my groove! (For today lol prolly back to trama tomoz ;) )

I topped the Mimstar today and it went without a hitch.

I measured thrice, cut once. I had 7 sets of leaves not counting the coyotes or what ever they are called, which I accidentally buried. I cut above set 4. You can see I left a sticky outty bit and there is a reason. Mr S taught me that if you are a bit haphazard at training and split stems, that extra nib helps stop splitting the stem and gives you a bit more wiggle room. Omg I’m still devo about splitting the stem and tearing off Billy Cryptos beautiful hand that time.

I got a good top which I am hopeful will strike. For those who have trouble getting seeds and rely on clones, I discovered that tops grow symmetrically - no red line so spell win for me lol - so they are basically a seed in a clone when it comes to neat training. Both Berry and Road Runner are top clones.

Mimstar ⭐️ in the birthing suite…

0E8D6A3F-A150-4A30-8E67-1439539CB5CD.jpeg

C section went without a hitch.

Introducing Bubbles Bee, who is officially today years old ♥️♥️♥️

D6C1E4B1-A7EB-45FE-B977-53F2C0A8FF11.jpeg

Mother and baby doing beautifully ♥️♥️♥️

F9166CF6-A5A6-482A-B680-5FF611486F67.jpeg

Bubbles Bee enjoying gentle sunlight in the neonatal section of my garden where she will be for the next two weeks.

FC9DC5ED-FCC0-4E94-BAF2-FDC53461F260.jpeg

Bubbles and her little monstercropped cousins. I am thinking most people would tell me to stop wasting time and throw these plants out, and they’d prolly be right lolll. Tbh I am still not sure if they will thrive. The random weeds growing in the pots are doing better than they are, but I believe while there is green there is hope, so I remain hopeful.

86B59A0C-14ED-4CDB-93E6-203D20804404.jpeg

No flies on Billy................. today!
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I’m on a nightshift with my dream team tonight, tho it does sound like the beginning of a joke:-

So there was an Aussie, a Kiwi and an Irishman…

And yes, no flies on Billy for today lolllll. Makes me so super happy he is improving :)

I’m not gonna lie, there was a close call when I nearly kicked Mimmy in the pool, not even joking. I moved her then immediately tripped on her. Tbh the fact I’ve never actually launched one in the pool given the amount of near misses I’ve had is a miracle! I am a total hazard. Lolllllll
Been there done that.
Last year the Santa Ana (Devil) winds were so strong one of my plants went into the pool. Not the whole pot but it tipped onto its side and the top half of her was submerged. It got worse from there.
So, yeah . . .

Been there done that.
Last year the Santa Ana (Devil) winds were so strong one of my plants went into the pool. Not the whole pot but it tipped onto its side and the top half of her was submerged. It got worse from there.
So, yeah . . .
The horrorrrrrrrrrr!

One of my friends who understands my hopelessness when it comes to basic coordination and plant disasters has already drilled the retrieval plan into me. I have to jump in, save the plant and immediately flush with water. I have faith it will never happen.

The horrorrrrrrrrrr!

One of my friends who understands my hopelessness when it comes to basic coordination and plant disasters has already drilled the retrieval plan into me. I have to jump in, save the plant and immediately flush with water. I have faith it will never happen.
At least you have a plan!

At least you have a plan!
True.
And hopefully CCTV so we can see a replay ! :rofl:
Omg so last year I actually fell into the pool while videoing my plants, not even joking.

It was soooooo funny. In the corner of the video you see like a splash then a spray of swear words!

Lol

Hey I meant to share this this morning. I have created this habit, as soon as I pull in from work I get out of my car, put on my runners, my hat, grab my EarPods and go walk for 45 mins before I even enter my house and while still wearing scrubs lolllll. So I’m walking this morning and I see like a fabric ornament swinging from a sidewalk tree branch. And I’m thinking “weird”.

How cool is this? It literally made me big smile while wondering how many people were going to stand in my exact spot and big smile too.

Random people can be so fabulous.

So if you’re just waking up, this is for you.

:) :) :)

3665573B-5CAF-43A5-999A-3EAB8C87D31E.jpeg
A02AFA48-1DC9-4323-8F3F-52E1C4795E83.jpeg

Or small pictures big!
It was soooooo funny. In the corner of the video you see like a splash then a spray of swear words!

I remember that- I even showed it to Mrs.C- she said "I like her, she's clumsy like me":)

Happy Sunday Guys :) :) :)

I have officially been awake for well over 24 hours and I’m currently living for that moment when I slide into my freshly sheeted bed loll.

Oh and please any glitter advice would be so welcome. I have zero clues. They all look ready to me, not even joking! Omg and I’m using my loupe again after seeing Krissi’s beautiful shots, mine are so bad. So the 3 glitter pics are one using my macro phone thingy, one using my computer loupe thingy and the other is the regular loupe loupe (omg my brain still says loop-aye LOLLLLL), and somehow all 3 photographic mediums are fucking shite!

Road Runner aka Peyote Critical
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 57

F04F9DBD-8CC2-49D5-88B4-7B986A8B38EE.jpeg
30265ACC-3E31-43B9-B5BD-EA8B8B07BA8F.jpeg
72E9D5A5-A31B-4CAA-AAE1-DA2C64DC1717.jpeg

477334C4-7344-40B4-9F66-D7CEFB78CE39.jpeg

Berry Bee aka Shiskaberry
Clone
Veg - 71 days
Flower - day 55