Trala’s Tent

Tra: Here is another lesson for you. Caucasian refers to the colour of your skin not what country you're from. I'm Caucasian and you're Caucasian because we're both white.

Other races include Latino, African-American, Asian, etc.
Omg I’m so ignorant sometimes. Is European a race? coz that’s what I meant. I thought Canadian natives were the same as UK’ian natives. Like hair and eye colour may be different, Scots are known for being red for example, but white skin.

And superb races at that. I’ve actually dined on all three listed, not at the same time of course ;)
If you want to start a perpetual grow, you should have new plants ready to go into the veg tent whenever you move some into the flower tent. If you don't have anything ready to go into the veg tent and won't for a while, you might like to use both tents for flower.
I’m thinking I will.

In for a penny in for a pound.

I’ve legit had the bassinet ready for over a week.

9E2FD233-48F7-416B-A010-DFE9528CA93A.jpeg

I really get annoyed with people who constantly moan they are tired. Like it’s not like you’ll die from it so either go to bed or shut the fuck up…. But…

Omg I’m so tired. Of the last 10 days I’ve worked 8, and two of those shifts were night shifts.

So it turns out I hate people who constantly moan they are tired unless it’s me. If it’s me then it’s Aok.

I’m literally 9 hours away from 4 whole days off, and I’m living for it!

Omg I just don’t know what to do!

I want to do a perpetual 2:2 grow, but I don’t know if I can.

What’s the general consensus?

Do you reckon I should just spit in the wind and plant two seeds tonight or wait?

I’ll do a Sunday Summary when I finish work today, so you can see where my flowering girls are at. Or should I do six? A six barrel perpetual grow?

I just don’t know.

Did I mention I’m tired? Fuck I’m tired. Lollllinggg

which pest product was that??

when starting from seed….. plants will grow even pair of nodes. Once you get to about 7 to 12 pairs (depending on strain) of nodes above the cotys the nodes become alternating. This is begininning of sexual maturity….

When you flip a chick before she reaches sexually maturity you are forcing her to flower and it will take longer for hormones to switch over. Just because she begins alternating nodes doesn’t mean she’s fully ready to flip immediately…. yes you can but if you wait another couple weeks it will progress more naturally…. the idea is let the plant blossom before you bloom. Anyway a sexually mature chic wil convert hormones to flower faster than an immature chic will. But to be fair there’s other ways to get there

maybe start bean #1 and then wait 4 weeks to start bean #2. then when you flip plant #1 to flower start bean #3 and so on down the line

idk the best timing but I’m sure you will figure it out….

Bye Tralicia,

which pest product was that??
Which pest product was what? K I got like a zillion sprays. You’re going to have to narrow it down a bit.
when starting from seed….. plants will grow even pair of nodes. Once you get to about 7 to 12 pairs (depending on strain) of nodes above the cotys the nodes become alternating. This is begininning of sexual maturity….
I want to start my new grow with two seeds. I hav3 t grown with a seeds since ruining Mimmy.
When you flip a chick before she reaches sexually maturity you are forcing her to flower and it will take longer for hormones to switch over. Just because she begins alternating nodes doesn’t mean she’s fully ready to flip immediately…. yes you can but if you wait another couple weeks it will progress more naturally…. the idea is let the plant blossom before you bloom. Anyway a sexually mature chic wil convert hormones to flower faster than an immature chic will. But to be fair there’s other ways to get there
Are you saying these clones aren’t ready to flip? C
maybe start bean #1 and then wait 4 weeks to start bean #2. then when you flip plant #1 to flower start bean #3 and so on down the line

idk the best timing but I’m sure you will figure it out….
I know one thing, I want to plant them together. I want the to veg girls ready to flip, when the two flower girls are ready to harvest. I read you can do like an 11 week seed to veg, then an 11 week flip to harvest. That is 77 days each which to me sounds like a plan I could do.

That means plant seeds tomorrow. Or plant when the mimosas start to flower, which for me usually takes 7-9 days.
Bye Tralicia,

This made me so lol!

When it comes to some compliments nursing is about that balance of feeling awesome but staying humble.

Patient A: I don’t believe you have a 31 year old son! You could be 31 = awesome
Patient B: You’re tall. Were you born a woman or a man? = fucking cunt humbled

And TGIF!

Time for a Sunday Summary, but just quickly, I had fucking nits on the two mimosas! I had to give them all a spray.

I think this is just going to be a part of my grows.

Do you think nits are just attracted to some plants? The mimosa smells so pretty. Like fresh and citrusy.

Omg Merrie is STACKED! Her Coca-Cola’s look like cans! Look “Coca-Cola’s” is an oversell, one of her Cola’s is as big as a can. The others are just normal.

She smells lethal, coz she is lethal. I am going to try and tame this beautiful dark green dragon, so we will watch and monitor her glitter together, this is her sparkle today. I want far less couch lock from her if I can.

She and the Tangerine Dream have no live nits, but the Mimosas both had a couple crawlies, sadly. As I said above, they all got a spray.

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 - 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 23

4B422B5D-4CE6-4581-BFB9-F34EF15DBC18.jpeg
BB00B144-54F3-43EF-9325-6A4B4EB094DF.jpeg

This girl is just a sweetie. Her colour is so light, but not anaemic light, like a pretty fresh delicate light. She will be my last ever Tangerine. I just hope I can do her justice. I really messed up my last Tangie at flower, like I always do lolllll.

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 78
12:12 - 7 Days before flower
Days in flower 7

E0C4427C-06BD-457E-8072-1BA258A01C94.jpeg
72C44FAE-3860-4D4B-83D6-C888415C6E58.jpeg

I have put a lot of work into this girl this week. Trying to train her strange looking frame. She is starting to really work with me and take shape. I’m quite pleased with it too. She was a very lanky looking plant, it was quite the job to shape her, coz I can’t bring myself to supercrop her. Would be so much easier if I just snapped her tbh.

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 55
12:12 Tonight :)

E36F3181-40D9-486E-B682-3D54D031B294.jpeg

This plant has been an absolute joy to train. She has needed very little guidance, she seemed to produce a carcass like canopy very easily and naturally. The opposite to her twin Bubbles really. She is everything I wanted Mimmy to be. I really hope I can flower these two properly.

MC Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 55
12:12 Tonight :)

E8A15867-361B-4280-B178-5754154C9744.jpeg

The Familam and the Floramingo :cool::cool::cool:

198416C5-2242-4A58-B1EB-1E99F064BE2C.jpeg

As you can see, waaaaaay too smaller space for 4 plants. I’ve mucked about with the light to move them closer to get maximum, is glow space the right words? Lol, but this is the best I can do. You literally can’t see where one plant ends and the other begins. It’s like a plant centipede!

Tonights the night!

:)

Sing with me!

Flippity Doo Dah, Flippity aye
My oh my you’re gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine, coming your way
Flippity doo Dah, Flippity aye!

❤️☀️❤️☀️❤️☀️

848A374C-098B-49B4-BDA1-88EB26A3FF44.jpeg

You crack me up.

The bloke I work for, every day he comes in, goes hard, never carries on, and we turn the heavy metal right up and laugh a lot. I say to him all the time Im lucky, I get the best of him every day, not his wife.

You are like him here I think.

Girls look like they are loving life again. Gonna get squishy in there, already look stacked in.

As for the nits they will take to anything but for sure they will go for big healthy plants given choice.

Good morning trala the babes look great...the plant- centipede hahaha is that when they are connected from root to bract lol and the flippity song is great :laugh: why do I get the feeling you not only sing this to plants but you also sing it when you flip people off.

The Familam and the Floramingo :cool::cool::cool:

198416C5-2242-4A58-B1EB-1E99F064BE2C.jpeg

As you can see, waaaaaay too smaller space for 4 plants. I’ve mucked about with the light to move them closer to get maximum, is glow space the right words? Lol, but this is the best I can do. You literally can’t see where one plant ends and the other begins. It’s like a plant centipede!

Tonights the night!

:)

Sing with me!

Flippity Doo Dah, Flippity aye
My oh my you’re gonna flower for me
Plenty of sunshine, coming your way
Flippity doo Dah, Flippity aye!

❤️☀️❤️☀️❤️☀️

848A374C-098B-49B4-BDA1-88EB26A3FF44.jpeg
Those are some gorgeous plants. Only problem is now I have to go get some Peyote Critical seeds!

O

M

G

I have BIG news. I got my bug bud cleaner yesterday and I gave em a good squirt and today I feel I can say zero bugs. The damaged leaves look like they stay damaged, but on every leaf I inspected, zero live nits.

Should I stay on them daily or start second daily alternative spraying?

you posted this above but no ideas which product you meant….

Which pest product was what? K I got like a zillion sprays. You’re going to have to narrow it down a bit.

I want to start my new grow with two seeds. I hav3 t grown with a seeds since ruining Mimmy.

Are you saying these clones aren’t ready to flip? C

I know one thing, I want to plant them together. I want the to veg girls ready to flip, when the two flower girls are ready to harvest. I read you can do like an 11 week seed to veg, then an 11 week flip to harvest. That is 77 days each which to me sounds like a plan I could do.

That means plant seeds tomorrow. Or plant when the mimosas start to flower, which for me usually takes 7-9 days.

This made me so lol!

nope what I’m saying is….

When starting a plant from seed…… you can tell when she approaches sexual maturity based on alternating nodes…..

clones are not started from seed and are automatically same age as mother

Omg I’m so ignorant sometimes. Is European a race? coz that’s what I meant.

Yes, European is a race along with African, Asian, Native American and Oceanian.

I thought Canadian natives were the same as UK’ian natives. Like hair and eye colour may be different, Scots are known for being red for example, but white skin.

The New York Times says:

The use of Caucasian to mean white was popularized in the late 18th century by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German anthropologist, who decreed that it encompassed Europeans and the inhabitants of a region reaching from the Obi River in Russia to the Ganges to the Caspian Sea, plus northern Africans.

And superb races at that. I’ve actually dined on all three listed, not at the same time of course ;)

Speaking of reportable. :laughtwo:

I really get annoyed with people who constantly moan they are tired. Like it’s not like you’ll die from it so either go to bed or shut the fuck up…. But…

Then I guess I would really annoy you as I AM TIRED ALL THE TIME. I could literally go for a nap anytime of the day.

But, there are different degrees of tiredness. For example, I have been so tired the last few days, I have a hard time keeping my eyes open. I have no idea why I'm so tired but I am.

When I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disease in 2004 and after when the pain was being managed with meds, I always told everyone that the worst part of the disease besides the pain was the extreme fatigue I had and have had ever since.

Do you reckon I should just spit in the wind and plant two seeds tonight or wait?

Do this. ⬆︎

I’ll do a Sunday Summary when I finish work today, so you can see where my flowering girls are at. Or should I do six? A six barrel perpetual grow?

I just don’t know.

Don't do the crossed out part. 2:2 is the way you want to go. It's what you have space for. Don't overthink it. Emilya and DV8 gave you some great advice on the your Veg post.

Do you think nits are just attracted to some plants? The mimosa smells so pretty. Like fresh and citrusy.

I wondered that as well as this is my second winter grow and I feel like I have way more bugs this year than last winter.

When I was diagnosed with rheumatoid autoimmune disease in 2004 and after when the pain was being managed with meds, I always told everyone that the worst part of the disease besides the pain was the extreme fatigue I had and have had ever since.
HG, you should look into moringa powder. Supposed to be great for that.

Moringa is called the "Tree of Life" in its native India and is supposed to be the Superfood of super foods. All, or at least most, of the vitamins and at levels higher than most foods!

Ok so it’s my little Mimosas last night in the veg tent :(

Tomorrow MC and Bubbles will be flipped.

Come tomorrow I will be an empty nester :( No babies in the veg tent.

They both look just lovely :)

50D60399-0071-4024-9ECF-210B8CF1AAA8.jpeg
ED325550-F180-4497-8008-B70502D2233F.jpeg
Beautiful green! I can’t seem to get that for more than a week before they start getting lighter and lighter. I’m having to adjust the frequency of my top dress Geoflora feedings from every 2 weeks to 10 days instead, at least I hope it helps.

I just don’t know.

2 and then 2. That’s what I’m doing going forward. But I growing autos and don’t hav to worry about flipping schedules. I just had 2 beans pop out of the coco In my veg tent. In a month, I’ll pop 2 more. Cycling them between my 2x4 mostly veg tent to my tall 3x3 flower tent. Lather, rinse, repeat (which was a genius way shampoo makers figured out to double their sales overnight…).

HG, you should look into moringa powder. Supposed to be great for that.

Moringa is called the "Tree of Life" in its native India and is supposed to be the Superfood of super foods. All, or at least most, of the vitamins and at levels higher than most foods!

Thanks, Azi.

I actually use Carnival when I need a pick-me-up. But, I'll look into Moringa as well. However, I find supplements to be pretty expensive so that may help with the decision on whether to try it or not.

Back
Top Bottom