Trala’s Tent

So no WC? Or is it going down the WC?

Any free haul is worth whatever needs to endured. Got the bush block full of shiz to see where I stand.

Need a 20L bucket? Some top hat? Old gate? Roofing iron or roof tile bearers? Perhaps a new interior flush panel door, or some pump hose?

Anyone?
No WC :(

My arms were killing me by the time i got home lol! I was trying to balance those wooden bowls too!

Your girls look (all caps) GREAT!
You've conquered nits aka The Borg.
Bluebell is singing.
The older girls are stacking.
You got free sh!t that was actually worth dragging home.

Talk about an S on your chest.

The Trala train is steaming ahead.
Have a cheeky beer and celebrate.
Thank you :)

They aren’t conquered by any means. I’ve learned it’s a daily struggle. Particularly in Summer. I should have learned this lesson last year from my nits the year before tbh.

Blue looks okay. I’m thinking about buying another Wedding Cake, third time lucky and that.

I think I love that picture. I’m not 100% coz I’m still post night shift brain. I must have looked like a right mong carrying it. I do love free.

That S is for Splendid aye, not Stupid?

It’s just gone 5pm, I’m showered, hair washed, in my nightie, and about to take my first sip. My goal is bed by 7pm. Im not sure if that makes me a winner or a loser.

I hope your Sunday is brimming with happiness and free stuff!

Thanks so much for the learning and fun!

Cheers guys :)

PS Frank says hi :)

CD5CEA35-6EC7-4D74-9161-70E8C0C668F4.jpeg

Omg so I’m on my post night shift I’m not going cRaZy today walk and I’m like 15mins in and I see a FREE sign! So I’m faced with the quandary, do I knock at the door and ask them to hold it for me and get my car, carry them back 15 minutes to my house, or commit to my walk and carry them the 45 mins as an extra arm workout. I chose commit and carry. Half hour in and I was kicking myself! The last 10 minutes was physically painful.

What do you think? Are the two too much? That huge side wall single pic cost me $10 lollllll

Trash or treasure?

I will prolly wake up ffs-ing myself questioning why. Lolll

Nice find on the free art. I like the one on the wall beside the staircase. It looks like textile art, which I love. Here's a wall hanging I bought due to it being quilted and therefore, touchable.

Nice find on the free art. I like the one on the wall beside the staircase. It looks like textile art, which I love. Here's a wall hanging I bought due to it being quilted and therefore, touchable.
It is, it was $10 from Vinnies. I bought it because of its size. That is a large area of wall. It’s a mistake so many make when hanging art work, small pics on a large wall. I learned that from Oprah - not even joking.

I love that piece! It goes so beautifully with your brick. I love things that look nice. My bf even noticed when he got home from work which is a good sign as his level of disinterest when it comes to homewares and lady purchases is both a blessing and a curse.

Me: *gets hair done* notice anything different?
Bf: is that a new dress?
Me: I’m wearing active wear babe…

Me: *cleans house, buys new centrepiece for table* notice anything different?
Me: I’m wearing a nightie babe, the same nightie I wore last night…

Me: (after swearing no more new clothes)
Me: *while wearing a new dress* I’ve had this ages!

It is, it was $10 from Vinnies. I bought it because of its size. That is a large area of wall. It’s a mistake so many make when hanging art work, small pics on a large wall. I learned that from Oprah - not even joking.

I love that piece! It goes so beautifully with your brick. I love things that look nice. My bf even noticed when he got home from work which is a good sign as his level of disinterest when it comes to homewares and lady purchases is both a blessing and a curse.

Me: *gets hair done* notice anything different?
Me: I’m wearing active wear babe…

Me: *cleans house, buys new centrepiece for table* notice anything different?
Me: I’m wearing a nightie babe, the same nightie I wore last night…

Me: (after swearing no more new clothes)
Me: *while wearing a new dress* I’ve had this ages!
Ridiculous! Lol. :laughtwo: I’m so glad you are working towards being nit free (aka nit managed). The plants are all looking amazing so good job on that! Your free stuff looks great on your walls too. Sweet dreams.

Ridiculous! Lol. :laughtwo: I’m so glad you are working towards being nit free (aka nit managed). The plants are all looking amazing so good job on that! Your free stuff looks great on your walls too. Sweet dreams.
Hello Boobird :)

I have realised (finally) that the treatment is ongoing. There is no quick fix. Thank you very much :) I am well pleased with them. I’m going to put the other two outside, just need to wait for the bf to have days off. I want him to drill hangers into concrete. I’ll get a before and after pic.

My dreams have been anything but sweet lately tbh. Hopefully tonight they will treat me better.

I just hope the pictures and other stuff were not some nit army Trojan Horse. Would be a shame to have to start the battle all over again.

:oops:
Omg me too!

The battle is ongoing.

Here is a pic from todays treatment. My Mimosa’s are a good size to manage. Going forward I will flip earlier to have smaller more manageable plants (my Tangerine Dream is a MONSTER). I am able to balance them on the ballastrade balestrade ballerstrade the top part of my stairs outside.

Perfect possy to spray up their skirts.

I got this pic of Bubbles. I usually stop training once they hit flower, but her canopy has stayed quite level except for this one branch that I am holding down with a padlock to try and manage her. I thought it looked kinda cool and thought I’d share it with you guys :)

A504F9D3-CF66-4AFF-A2E5-82960396EF36.jpeg
72EF1CAF-7529-4E4B-A23B-57EEECB8F2A9.jpeg

That little skewer you can see is my position marker. I move it 90 degrees every day and face it to the front of the tent so she gets equal light in her 4 quadrants. Probably a waste of time, but that is the method to my madness lollllll

Guess who decided to flower!

80E9BA9B-0627-4CFB-A579-1C3CCF3B5853.jpeg

Time to get their last hour of faux light

☀️❤️☀️❤️☀️❤️

4F175D90-B945-49C0-A41D-C28D8AE10C6A.jpeg

And there was a retrieval mission today. I located the body and performed an autopsy. Cause of death, no idea to be honest. I’m devo just the same.

RIP Wedding Cake Seed. I’m sorry I wasted my besties hard earned money on a plant I couldn’t produce ☠️
03417190-F62E-4129-9A51-6D48E66C6CE3.jpeg

I’ve hung my free art and made a little succulents display :)

So all in all a productive day :)

That little skewer you can see is my position marker. I move it 90 degrees every day and face it to the front of the tent so she gets equal light in her 4 quadrants. Probably a waste of time, but that is the method to my madness lollllll
I do similar, every watering the plants in my tent get rotated or re positioned for more even light .

Your girls are looking gorgeous, Tra! :bravo:

It looks like you really know what each plant needs as an individual...I thought it was real sweet that you actually proposed to this little one (I do expect an invitation to the wedding!):

1644421506043.png

And, I don't know where you had this one locked up but I see you were nice enough to unlock it and let it out for some sunlight:

1644421676232.png

When you pay that much attention to their individual needs, you can see how they really thrive! ;)

I love the art on your patio. It really suits the space.

Sorry the Wedding Cake seed failed to deliver. Was it one of the ones you got from Herbie's?

Still smashing it T. Here's a little happy dance. :yahoo:
Good morning :)

Thank you!

I am getting a handle on The Borg. It’s an on going fight, but this time around I’m not taking my eye off the ball.

My biggest problem is flowering lights. I have 4 in flower and I only have adequate light for two and half plants. I am still getting a feel for perpetual growing. I now see I need to do one plant at a time and stagger it by 4 weeks, look I made that 4 weeks up, I don’t really know when to plant my next seed, but what I do know is two veg at the same age isn’t practical. I need to stagger, one bigger and one smaller in veg to get the best out of my veg light.

And when you say "succulents display" you mean?

Oh, right, never mind... ;)
L o l l i n g !
Your girls are looking gorgeous, Tra! :bravo:

It looks like you really know what each plant needs as an individual...I thought it was real sweet that you actually proposed to this little one (I do expect an invitation to the wedding!):
Well, well, well, look at what the internet logged in!

You don’t call! You don’t write! And you just casually stroll in expecting to be invited to my same sex pedo wedding given I am 49 and my plant is less than a week old! And it’s not a proposal, it’s a friendship ring. I’m not the marrying kind. I like my options open and a simple exit strategy lolllllllllll.
And, I don't know where you had this one locked up but I see you were nice enough to unlock it and let it out for some sunlight:
Special K it is common knowledge I am a plant torturer from wasaaaaaaaay back. How quickly you’ve forgotten….
When you pay that much attention to their individual needs, you can see how they really thrive! ;)
They are actually looking good atm. Plenty of time for me to fuck up flower tho.

Is this just a drive by or are you coming back?

420 Mag needs a Mr Krip Xo

I love the art on your patio. It really suits the space.

Sorry the Wedding Cake seed failed to deliver. Was it one of the ones you got from Herbie's?
Thank you HG

I carried that round table home from a walk too, it was another free item! And you know those two bench type chairs at the end of my pool? They were free, the lady had two kids and I gave each a tenner. I couldn’t fit them in my car, and I was too impatient to wait for my bf to get home, so I carried them. I did two trips. They were prolly a km from my house, and up a hill too!

Yeah me too. No I was gifted that one and another Shiskaberry. They are around a year old and have been subjected to high temps and high humidity in that flower room. Do you think that fucked it or do you think it’s me? Two from two dodgy seeds sounds like a stretch.

I am going to plant another seed once Blue hits true veg.

I am getting a handle on The Borg. It’s an on going fight, but this time around I’m not taking my eye off the ball.
I don't remember what your medium is, but you should look into neem, karanja, and crustacean meals which are powders you can add in to soils and coco (if applicable). The plant takes it up and it acts as a systemic, getting into the plant tissues. So, when the borg comes for dinner they get a taste of the neem or karanja. This causes your hospitality score to go down when they tell their buddies and they move over to sample your neighbor's plants instead.

The crustacean meals encourage microbes that break down chitin which is also found in insect bodies, so they kind of eat them from the outside (apologies if you're eating dinner). That probably only works if you're growing organic with microbes rather than feeding chemicals but something to keep in mind as an alternative approach.

Lot's of people spray neem oil on their plants to control pests in veg. This is an alternative way to wage war.

Back
Top Bottom