Trala’s Tent

Is the Wedding Cake seed you planted one of the ones you got from Herbie's? Like others have said, a wonky cotyledon is totally fine on a new sprout.

Thank you and you’re right.

I just had big dreams for this plant
I had hopes for this Super Orange Haze seed... it will give zero grams... Replaced it with another. This is an unplanned strategy for being perpetual....
IMG_5577.JPG

Top shots of Merrie. Full steam ahead like a freight train.

Maybe its just the pic but the new girl looks better already, she will be looking for toast and jam by tomorrow morning and singing up a storm by nightfall.

You need to give the WC a whispering, coax her out.
Good morning :)

She did look a tad better. Lights on in 10. Fingers crossed she made it.

You can’t even imagine how much I want that WC seed to grow!

Hey Trala! :ciao:

I'm way back here on page 255 making trying to make my way forward. However, it is difficult when I have to stop every few minutes to laugh out loud. And then there are these kinds of comments that make it even harder to proceed because I cannot read while I'm laying on the floor laughing!:rofl:
Hello :)

Omg don’t even bother! It’s just a truckload of bad spelling, trama and all levels of skull fuckery!

Let’s just say if you’re partial to the report button this ain’t the thread for you ;)

Good to see you tho. I always read your thread. I don’t interact or comment coz I know I irritate a lot of your threads posters so I make a conscious point not to post in every thread they move in. Nothing more irritating than being irritated by someone then finding them in every single fucking thread lolllll

Is the Wedding Cake seed you planted one of the ones you got from Herbie's? Like others have said, a wonky cotyledon is totally fine on a new sprout.
No, my best friend gave it to me about 6 months ago. I have a Shiskaberry from him too.

I don’t think the Wedding Cake will grow, it’s just a vibe I have. Maybe the first one wasn’t defective. Maybe I’m defective.

I had hopes for this Super Orange Haze seed... it will give zero grams... Replaced it with another. This is an unplanned strategy for being perpetual....
IMG_5577.JPG
Look all it needs is a bit of Mag, a sprinkle of Calcium and a mortician.

As my grandmother used to say “It’s all fun and games till they drop dead…”. She was a torturing serial killer from waaaaaaaay back.

Hello :)

Omg don’t even bother! It’s just a truckload of bad spelling, trama and all levels of skull fuckery!

Let’s just say if you’re partial to the report button this ain’t the thread for you ;)

Good to see you tho. I always read your thread. I don’t interact or comment coz I know I irritate a lot of your threads posters so I make a conscious point not to post in every thread they move in. Nothing more irritating than being irritated by someone then finding them in every single fucking thread lolllll
Too late, I already bothered and I'm here at the end (at least for now)! :ciao:

What I experienced was a well done and entertaining journal written by someone with a flair for the dramatic flourish and colorful language!

And your battle with the Borg certainly hit close to home with me. Those sections were like reading a story that was based in my own reality. Your description of killing MiMi (Mimmy? Madonna?...whatever her name was) that Sunday morning was heart-stirring. I seldom have an an emotional reaction to anything I read on 420, but that read was a little different. :straightface:

I too have chopped down a plant in haste and anger (though perhaps not as violently as you did) due to frustration from the Borg and/or other damage. And I didn't even have to wipe shit off of anyone the night before to get there! Bless YOU healthcare worker, angel, nurse!

Lastly, if you want to say something on my thread, please do!

You and whomever may have issues but you and I do not. And it's my thread!

Okay, I'm done now.

I can guarantee you I'll fall behind a few pages from this point because that's just how I roll. :Rasta:

But I'll be back!:green_heart:

I hope the wedding cake catches for you.
I have a wedding cake X cheap trick in my collection and it's really a lovely smoke.
Happy Friday T!
Well she’s a no show today :(

How long would you give it before you would give her up for dead?

I planted her on Monday.

I just know she’s not going to strike, look I don’t really. When I really want something to happen and it doesn’t, I protect myself with an “I knew that wasn’t going to happened” attitude lollllll

Too late, I already bothered and I'm here at the end (at least for now)! :ciao:
Well there’s a good hour you’re never getting back! I feel I want to apologise for my, I don’t know, like my ugghness. When ever I look back in my journal for a reference I make me cringe with my sheer ugghness! Lolllll
What I experienced was a well done and entertaining journal written by someone with a flair for the dramatic flourish and colorful language!
My ex boyfriend called it trama, or being tramatic. So I gut that motherfucker like a fish and buried him in the desert, omg I nearly misspelled and said dessert, like I buried him in ice cream and sprinkles!
And your battle with the Borg certainly hit close to home with me. Those sections were like reading a story that was based in my own reality. Your description of killing MiMi (Mimmy? Madonna?...whatever her name was) that Sunday morning was heart-stirring. I seldom have an an emotional reaction to anything I read on 420, but that read was a little different. :straightface:
My War on Borg is a daily battle, and my destruction of Mimmy was just such a stupid, irrational thing to do. I’m still mad at me tbh. A little different indeed lollllll
I too have chopped down a plant in haste and anger (though perhaps not as violently as you did) due to frustration from the Borg and/or other damage. And I didn't even have to wipe shit off of anyone the night before to get there! Bless YOU healthcare worker, angel, nurse!
I had plant from arsehole to breakfast hole! That was a terrible morning. Really terrible. I have a night shift tomorrow night, I never know mentally what I’m gonna get when I finish it lol. I actually do, if I stick to the script, get out of the car, grab headphones, walking shoes and reconcile the nights experiences and the stresses on my walk, I’m golden. The outdoors, music and sweat are a great mix when it comes to improving mood. Well I think it is.
Lastly, if you want to say something on my thread, please do!

You and whomever may have issues but you and I do not. And it's my thread!
Thank you for saying that. It is really nice of you. I think you’re an awesome grower and splendid human, and I love that you’re funny as fuck!
Okay, I'm done now.

But I'll be back!:green_heart:

And that makes me BIG SMILE!

Well she’s a no show today :(

How long would you give it before you would give her up for dead?

I planted her on Monday.
Thought it might come good today.

Ive always gone a week before knowing in my heart its not gonna happen. Literally dug them up after for post mortem, after 7 days never found a still born.

3 to 5 days is the zone, hope fades beyond that. Probably should take advice from others though, since the great MuckUp of 2020 where I planted around a 100 direct and zero came up, been off my game.

Fingers crossed for you.

congrats on the sprout… the damaged coty should be fine …. sure hope WC joins the party

you know I used to never mess with beans if they didn’t sprout and I’d read where VG and a few others had experimented on digging them up…. I recognize that most think this is bad idea..

recently tried couple of beans and they never did pop.… as always I soak them for 24 and after 5-6 days there was no sign of life…. out of 3 auto beans every stinking one was j-hooked growing downwards and I never would have found it without digging into the rapid rooters

so yes it’s kinda risky fer sure but at least yours are photoperiods not autos so there’s that part…. photos can bounce back from mistake while autos can’t…. but yes ma’am you can gently part the soil with the pointed end of a sterile Car-Hook stick and rummage about…. or not!

ciao

You should try germinating in water and peroxide. 1 part h2o2 to 10 parts water.
It works well and it's the recommended germination method of several seed banks.
Once the shells split, drop em in some dirt.

Back
Top Bottom