Trala’s Tent

All of my girls were out today!

🤍🤍🤍

Suns out guns out!

☀️💪☀️💪☀️💪

9F242258-3960-40EA-B390-F24AD2A91556.jpeg

First omg! I’ve made a full English supper tonight!

❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇧 I’ve gone full Pom 🇦🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️

I’m gonna reheat it later and be all over it like a Geordie on a spray tan!

God save the King!
No one:
Me: Look at my food! Tonight we Wok n Woll!

Lolling!
No one:
Me: Look at my food! Tonight we get Dolmio grins without touching!

Italia! Italia! Italia!
Still no one:
Me: Look at my soon to be delivered food! Tonight we go Merican!

USA! USA! USA!

(It will be the last one I promise. I’m allowed to go out tomorrow)

Hello there :)

Welcome to our Tent of Debauchery where expletives fly, and snitches get stitches. LOL!

If you are looking for advice when it comes to growing, my friends in here grow like Gods so you’re in the right place! If you stick around you’ll see I veg like a Viking and flower like a Fucktard! Lolling!

Good morning from the veg tent!

:) :) :)

Omg I’m stressing my auto to the max! Lol. She’s my experiment. I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow. But I’ve thrown the Auto Grow Handbook out. So we will see together how that works out lolll!

791C9F3B-BE60-47E2-AED3-66E03F33F00E.jpeg

And good morning from the Bloom Room

F917E279-410A-4A4C-BD6A-B95C6B625D00.jpeg

I am officially out of isolation and I’m allowed out in public today, and I’m living for it! Hope you have the best day ever!

Happy Sunday! Do you know putting together my Sunday summary is my fav Sunday task. But because I work every weekend it’s always rushed. I’m either half dead recovering from a nightshift, or running madly trying to squeeze everything in after a day shift.

But today it a rare weekend off due to being work benched because of my covid. Today I savour, unrushed. In fact I’m sitting on my back patio, I’ve just made a coffee, it’s not even 10am, and I’m gonna blaze up! So prepare for stoned babble, which is prolly very similar to my normal babble lolling.

Cheers Team!

C598FD04-476F-4D75-98FE-F6F84CB583A4.jpeg

Happy HAPPY HAPPY Sunday to you all. It’s so nice here. Temps in the low to mid 20’s which is freezing to a Queenslander. I am actually wearing a jumper it’s so cold! It’s such a lovely change. Summer is finally over!

So let’s get jiggy with it!

Sunday Summary

Another week with no fuck ups!

This girl wows me. Snow is the best plant I’ve ever grown by a country fucking mile. She is the epitome of good health. I will probably ruin her any day now LOLLING! Her green is perfect. Her shape is perfect and I love her so much. I am loving watching her mature. She’s got that X factor.

Snow Bee aka Bubba Kush
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Flip Age: 72 Days
Days in Flower: 22

E50B6B3A-4B23-4FC1-8730-8B4F7339C7E8.jpeg

My stressed out Auto is hands down my best auto yet. I’m gonna stress my Wookiee to the point she has a nervous breakdown, but more on that in a bit. Eva’s Coca-Cola’s are fattening up. She’s still not cooked. I’m thinking another week or so. She smells like a serene smiles.

Eva Bee aka Wedding Cake Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 56

15B47564-3D87-48CC-B403-13A9FE27252E.jpeg

So Izzy has decided to flower and o.m.g! I’m pearl clutching! She has the… I don’t even know how to describe it, like fleshiest flower sites. Like if she was a girlfriend, and she showed me, I’d be recommending labiaplasty to like tidy her up a bit. She’s got these extended flower organs hanging all over her leaves! Hopefully as time goes on her flower flesh shrinks or something. Coz if she stays like this, it’s gonna be a long fucking flower! But as far as her colour and shape goes. Green on fleek, Carcanopy on point - considering she’s indoors outdoors grown.

Isabella Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 41 days
Days in flower: 1

CB5B42D9-E0FB-49C2-85F3-E48EEF7844A2.jpeg

So after reading me sledge Izzy’s green bits, you guys know I’m all about superficial surface beauty lol. Pink has now got a shape I can live with. She has a definite CarCanopy. Hopefully she has enough spots to build bud on. I’m super happy with her colour. She was defs needing a little somethin somethin.

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 7

63A8CD9A-479D-423B-B621-A43FE8DD4C1E.jpeg

These are my comparison clones. I’m not going to bore you with the details a second time round. If you’re interested I have a Bubba Vs Kush comparison journal going.

Bubba Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

Kushi Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

09F13F6C-3AF1-42C9-846B-A9E881EA7677.jpeg

So this is my third Wookiee, my last two grew similar small but wow worthy bud. I did my best not to stress either. This time I’m stress auto growing. For me, this whole “don’t stress ‘em” sounds like bullshit. I’m testing my theory on Autumn. I’ve topped every new growth point, attempted to fim her which has resulted in a cauliflower like head and I’ve squeezed that stem every day till she moans lol! So far not much to report. She’s shot up in height, and she is a good green.

Autumn Bee aka Wookiee F2
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy

B12B54BE-09D7-47CD-BC60-7A84A3E1A8E1.jpeg

Good growth. Good colour. Her top will come off tomoz I think.

Ester Bee aka Biscotti Mintz

10A252A1-96C6-4337-A49C-28414BF09E9D.jpeg

These are super symmetrical perfect looking clones. I hope they strike. Tbh everything is pointing to yes. And thanks @Joe Brewster for giving me the idea.

Jojo Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Regular Clone

Lulu Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Regular Clone

C94BD45C-76F4-4820-B19C-87C7A59782AA.jpeg

I really hope you have the best Sunday! And thanks for being here with me. Xo

Hello there :)

Welcome to our Tent of Debauchery where expletives fly, and snitches get stitches. LOL!

If you are looking for advice when it comes to growing, my friends in here grow like Gods so you’re in the right place! If you stick around you’ll see I veg like a Viking and flower like a Fucktard! Lolling!
Thank you for the welcome and yes, I'll definitely stick around :yummy: :peace:

No problem @Trala
Still haven't noticed you checking out my banana yet Cold Brewing by Brewster
Oh sorry about that. I didn’t even see it!

You’d be shook at how much I miss in this forum!

Lolling!

Thank you for the welcome and yes, I'll definitely stick around :yummy: :peace:
I’m glad

:) :) :)

Nice furry yonis! Going to be some THC there! Hope you have a great back to work day!
They’re an eyesore! Each bud site looks like an absolute dropped pie.

I’m not back today, now I’m on my rostered days off lol! Not back till Friday! It’s like an Easter long weekend without Jesus needing to die!

Oh sorry about that. I didn’t even see it!

You’d be shook at how much I miss in this forum!

Lolling!
I even added the words Tropicanna Banana to my blog sig. :rofl:
Question did you scroll down the comments? I did updates
Seems like quit a few just looked at the first post
Is there a problem with the blogs?

I even added the words Tropicanna Banana to my blog sig. :rofl:
I didn’t even notice lol!
Question did you scroll down the comments? I did updates
Answer: no I did not. Lolling!
Seems like quit a few just looked at the first post
Is there a problem with the blogs?
As answered above, I think the problem here I guess is the fact I never read them.

In fact, I was today years old when I found out they were a thing.

My girls are all outside in the chilly autumn breeze. Omg I can’t believe it’s time to pack away my faux feathered freaks!

IMG_20230425_110615_edit_686537356617638_resized_20230425_112151991.jpeg

Flora, and Flora alone wanted to say bye Felicia and wish the north a warm sunny summer. She and Percy will be back in September. Xo

IMG_6304.jpeg
IMG_6296.jpeg
IMG_6303.jpeg

Side story, I fucking lolled like a loller making this for you!

L O L L I N G !

Poor Percy...I thought he'd of got some by now...so did he, I imagine...

My girls are all outside in the chilly autumn breeze. Omg I can’t believe it’s time to pack away my faux feathered freaks!

IMG_20230425_110615_edit_686537356617638_resized_20230425_112151991.jpeg

Flora, and Flora alone wanted to say bye Felicia and wish the north a warm sunny summer. She and Percy will be back in September. Xo

IMG_6304.jpeg
IMG_6296.jpeg
IMG_6303.jpeg

Side story, I fucking lolled like a loller making this for you!

L O L L I N G !
I'm going to miss them! Been a nice summer in your backyard Tra!

Omg I’m so excited! I legit haven’t been this excited since [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

@ViparSpectra @Randar @Jungle Joseph its coming in hot!

🔥🔥🔥

For those of you who don’t know, my friend Joe lost everything in a once in a lifetime (hopefully) flood. He has pics in his thread. Randar won a light through a VP competition and super generously donated it to Joe. Because New Zealand is a backward country full of sheep fucking Neanderthals VP understandably don’t post there. So I offered to receive the light and forward it on.

And today it takes flight! Day after ANZAC Day and all! Xo

Yeah boiiiiiiiii!

🇳🇿 ❤️ 🇦🇺

IMG_6325.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom