Trala’s Tent

Omg I’m sooooOooo grateful of today! I’m usually coming off a nightshift this time on my Week 1 Thursday!

While I continue to fight nits, so far that’s my only real issue. My White Widow is defs starting to swell. I’ll check her glitter again next week.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0837.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_0844.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg

My little girls and my prepubescent Mimosa get to dance in the rain. I personally believe rain is like Mother Nature’s breast milk 🌧️🩵

IMG_20231116_074501_resized_20231116_074636104.jpeg

My geriatric and my middle aged girls have to stay inside 🎆🩷

IMG_20231116_080838_edit_547650350764871_resized_20231116_080859557.jpeg

I am living today in memory of a man who won’t. He was 51. He died yesterday from pancreatic cancer which had metastasised. He was a son, partner and father. He was brave and kind. He liked a pipe and a joke, and it was my absolute honour to nurse him.

Make today the best you can just coz you have that option. And fuck you cancer.

IMG_0853.jpeg

Things are looking delicious in your garden, as always, Trala.

Are you still using Megacrop? I was growing at a mates house (who fucked up two grows 😭) and we ran out of the small bag pretty quick. He wasn't keen to try other nutes as it was more effort to make a feed haha. I had to buy one of the massive bags 'cause the smaller ones were out of stock for a while. Now I have more MC then I'll need for 1000 mini-tents.

And I agree, fuck cancer. R.I.P

Things are looking delicious in your garden, as always, Trala.

Are you still using Megacrop? I was growing at a mates house (who fucked up two grows 😭) and we ran out of the small bag pretty quick. He wasn't keen to try other nutes as it was more effort to make a feed haha. I had to buy one of the massive bags 'cause the smaller ones were out of stock for a while. Now I have more MC then I'll need for 1000 mini-tents.

And I agree, fuck cancer. R.I.P
Omg a funny! So first your answer. Yes to MC. So coz I’m the fucking worst when it comes to mentally working out size or weight, I ordered my bag, and thought I was getting 1lb and like you bought a fuck ton! I’ve got a bucket full of it!

And thanks Shaggy. So good to have you back :)

Omg a funny! So first your answer. Yes to MC. So coz I’m the fucking worst when it comes to mentally working out size or weight, I ordered my bag, and thought I was getting 1lb and like you bought a fuck ton! I’ve got a bucket full of it!

And thanks Shaggy. So good to have you back :)

If you mean a literal bucket for storage, that's a damn fine idea. I've taken a jar-full and then wrapped the rest of that big bastard bag up like Tutankhamun. A bucket is easier to manage :bravo:

It's nice to be back! I forgot how easy it is to lose hours to this website and folks journals. I've started a new one, not much exciting going on at the moment though

If you mean a literal bucket for storage, that's a damn fine idea. I've taken a jar-full and then wrapped the rest of that big bastard bag up like Tutankhamun. A bucket is easier to manage :bravo:

It's nice to be back! I forgot how easy it is to lose hours to this website and folks journals. I've started a new one, not much exciting going on at the moment though
Literal bucket with a lid.

Omg the Tra’s ShittyArsed Christmas Saga!

My baubles looked so shit! So sooooOoooo shit!

So I turned them into another wind chime thingy that swings but doesn’t chime. I love her too! She will remind me of the Ltd ChristmasCraft Ed

IMG_0869.jpeg
IMG_20231116_122742_edit_563106617391679_resized_20231116_122855959.jpeg
IMG_20231116_135335_edit_563893178833226_resized_20231116_015448765.jpeg

So I’ve come up with a Plan B! Quick drill of the drill and I’ve turned my coasters into baubles. They look okay. And each one really was so fun to make for you. I can only make 2 at a time so I’m hoping to have them all out in the mail by the end of next week. Thanks for wanting one. Made me feel good, even if I’m gonna have to pick up an extra shift to pay for the fucking postage LOLLING!

IMG_0868.jpeg

So keep an eye out on ya mailbox! Xo

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: the crafts

Here is the correct definition
: of or relating to a mobile
A mobile art work hung from the ceiling.

: a construction or sculpture frequently of wire and sheet metal shapes with parts that can be set in motion by air currents
also : a similar structure (as of paper or plastic) suspended so that it moves in a current of air

You got to put some bells or chimes on them to call them
Shitty arsed craft wind chime thingy :laugh:

Hello! Omg another loooooooooooOooong day!

She’s done ✔️

She’s an underwhelming 220g wet. She is sticky as fuck tho, but lacks any sort of depth. She’s airy and super lumpy just like my last auto. It has me wondering if it’s genetics or user error.

Lilly Bee aka Limited Edition Northern Lights X Big Bud Auto
SeedMan Seed from Sponsors SeedMan’s Seeds
Days in Flower: 62

IMG_0811.jpeg
Looks like some quality nuggage though right!? Good job girl!! Rock and Roll!!😎✌️

Looks like some quality nuggage though right!? Good job girl!! Rock and Roll!!😎✌️
Good morning!

Look it was airy as fuck. Defs not in my Top Harvests, but that said it’s still better than a kick to the coota.

I walked 20km today! My gf was late, so I snapped you a couple of pics. Someone will get some of those weeds pressed in some of my ShittyArsed Craft. And oiii can any non Australian name that bird?

IMG_0886.jpeg

The beach, good company, my first mango for the season and strawberries as big as a mandarin!

Hope you are reaping everything you sow today!

♥️🩷💜🧡🩵🤍💚

G'day T, sorry I haven't been in to see your room for a bit. Hope everything is good in your hood. Still looking fantastic as always. I would love one of your shitty arse non chime things, but I'm not sure if it would get past the dog at customs. A few seeds, yeah. Actual weed, probably not.
And that bird? No idea. Looks dangerous, probably poisonous, or extremely violent. Just like everything else in Aussie...

Luv ya lots darl.

G'day T, sorry I haven't been in to see your room for a bit. Hope everything is good in your hood. Still looking fantastic as always. I would love one of your shitty arse non chime things, but I'm not sure if it would get past the dog at customs. A few seeds, yeah. Actual weed, probably not.
And that bird? No idea. Looks dangerous, probably poisonous, or extremely violent. Just like everything else in Aussie...

Luv ya lots darl.
Hello you!

Omg it’s all good. Different day, same skull fuckery.

It’s a bin chicken! Most hated bird in Australia!
IMG_0889.jpeg

It’s only redeeming feature is when you add a kiwi accent when talking about it! Lolling!

IMG_0888.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom