Trala’s Tent

OMGGGGGG

The FUCKING HORRORRRRRR

1844F4B7-195D-4E31-9A6E-3990CDBA48E4.jpeg 94302D3B-5EED-4A2F-B98F-DE2E7FB851D7.jpeg

I can literally not be trusted with babies! Thought I’d check my girls while my eyelash glue was getting tacky and was faced with this!

I am freaking while screaming NooOoo! I think I got soil on my eyelash strip in the panic Which is now glued to my eyelid so I’ll prolly lose my R eye due to infection. I can’t even fuck around fixing coz I’m late for work!

I swear this is like trying to keep my son alive that first 4 months all over again!!!! If you promise not to tell child services I’ll tell you about my first baby clinic when I finish, it is lol funny.
:bongrip: Oh this is gonna be good!

You know I read this aloud to Mr. Empire and we just about busted a gut, Trala, a real nice moment. It's our Thanksgiving weekend in Canada and I'm thankful to see this hilarity! I really hope you don't lose an eye, but I must hear that, OMG. :rofl:

Good luck at work!

Thought I’d check my girls while my eyelash glue was getting tacky and was faced with this!
Damn...where's the "holy shit!" emoji when you need it!

I've dropped seedlings before too, but only one at a time.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

They're tougher than you'd think- they'll probably be fine as long as the taproots are intact...

Hey Trala,
I whipped up this half assed visual for uploading pics to your member gallery outlined in 9 covelouted steps. Lets try it...

#1 - You're logged on, on the left hand side at the top is the Menu. Farther down the list is Gallery and from the Gallery drop down is Add Media, select Add Media.
#2 - "Add Media to" screen, select Member Galleries
#3 - "Add Media Member Galleries screen", select Upload File
#4 - Which gallery of your device storage do you want to upload the item from. Mine is usually gallery, screenshots or collage. I can upload one and sometimes I can upload multiple images at once... select pic from your device.
#5 - An opportunity to view your image, name, describe, tag then select save.
Your media is now saved to your member gallery. Now wth do we do, bear with me lol

#6 - On the left hand side at the top is the Menu. Farther down the list is Gallery and from the Gallery drop down is Add Media, even farther down is Your Media. That is where you can find your pics quickly.
#7 - To use this feature when you want to "Embed a pic" or add one to your post, select the camera icon.
#8 - This is where you can select the image or pic you want in your post. You see a green outline around the selected item and for multiple images multiple numbers of media, select continue after your pic selection.
#9 - you will return to your post screen and see the embedded 'code', you can select preview to see how your image shows up in your post.

:passitleft:Hope that helps and isn't against any rules. All errors are my own :high-five:

OMGGGGGG

The FUCKING HORRORRRRRR

1844F4B7-195D-4E31-9A6E-3990CDBA48E4.jpeg 94302D3B-5EED-4A2F-B98F-DE2E7FB851D7.jpeg

I can literally not be trusted with babies! Thought I’d check my girls while my eyelash glue was getting tacky and was faced with this!

I am freaking while screaming NooOoo! I think I got soil on my eyelash strip in the panic Which is now glued to my eyelid so I’ll prolly lose my R eye due to infection. I can’t even fuck around fixing coz I’m late for work!

I swear this is like trying to keep my son alive that first 4 months all over again!!!! If you promise not to tell child services I’ll tell you about my first baby clinic when I finish, it is lol funny.
Well that's just a shitter.
Did you have an earthquake?

View it as a setback not a disaster,
Going to work with a cannabis leaf stuck in place of an eyelash could be a disaster tho, you did check in the mirror before you left right?

Tra, you have room, put another upturned bucket in there and spilt them up so if you have a topple over its not all of them going together :)

You know I read this aloud to Mr. Empire and we just about busted a gut, Trala, a real nice moment. It's our Thanksgiving weekend in Canada and I'm thankful to see this hilarity! I really hope you don't lose an eye, but I must hear that, OMG. :rofl:

Good luck at work!
I dropped a clone on the floor while walking to the tent. She snapped right in the middle and was semi-broken. She had just established roots and was about to get transplanted. So, I transplanted the entire thing along with the semi-broken part all in the potting mix and gave it water.

Today she is in week 2 of flower, She is in far left of the pic
2020-10-09 13.32.03-1.jpg

Geez, Tra...You give a whole new meaning to "dropping drugs"! :thedoubletake:
Omg the horror!

I didn’t drop them either, I woke to find them smashed. Somehow the plate they were sitting on toppled. I say that like an evil spirit entered my home when in fact I was rushing yesterday when I got home and noticed the platform I built in order to be closer to the light was a bit wobbly, but I thought they’d be right.

And lets face it, we know what Thought thought, aye?

lol, dropped, smashed or upside down, they are hardy plants and will recover.

Good luck at work!
Had a good day :)

My patients ages ranged from 19 - 99 years of age.

Happy Thanksgiving Konk. So far so good regarding my eye. Lolling!

I‘ll tell you my shameful story...

I was very young when I had my son, and I was living my absolute worst life. Looking back I must have been clocked as a mum to watch by obstetrics because during the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy I used to have to visit the baby clinic each week where I was weighed, stomach palpated, counselled and looked after. I was also told that if I missed an appointment things could become difficult for me and that I would have to continue visiting weekly after my baby was born until the paediatric doctor advised it was okay for me to go it alone.

So I have my baby, a tiny beautiful white haired blue eyed boy. And I am faced with my first baby clinic appointment. I dressed carefully wanting to portray a responsible mother. Anyway I’m in the waiting room looking around at the pregnant and new young mothers, smiling at the tiny new babies in various baby capsules... baby... baby! BABYYYYY! BABYYYYYY! FUCKKKKK I’ve forgot my baby! He’s still strapped in in the car!!!!!!

I then had to suffer two tiers of horror and humiliation! The first running hysterically to my car, then the horrorific walk of shame where I had to represent with a baby in the baby capsule knowing everyone would know I forgot to bring my baby in. I 100% thought they would take him from me. But thank god the midwife took pity on my young sleep deprived, bleeding nippled, c sectioned self. I can honestly laugh about it now.

Just like my last batch of plants, my boy turned out to be an exceptional success despite me, not because of me.

This happens often to me too lol hope your babies are still in tact tra
OMGGGGGG

The FUCKING HORRORRRRRR

this happens often in the ten with the cups for me lol hope your babies are back in their cups without any damage

Damn...where's the "holy shit!" emoji when you need it!

I've dropped seedlings before too, but only one at a time.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

They're tougher than you'd think- they'll probably be fine as long as the taproots are intact...
IKR!

Hey lets get this straight. I didn’t drop them. I left them teetering in a very unsafe manner then was shocked to find them tits up.

Omg I hope so!

Hey Trala,
I whipped up this half assed visual for uploading pics to your member gallery outlined in 9 covelouted steps. Lets try it...

#1 - You're logged on, on the left hand side at the top is the Menu. Farther down the list is Gallery and from the Gallery drop down is Add Media, select Add Media.
#4 - Which gallery of your device storage do you want to upload the item from. Mine is usually gallery, screenshots or collage. I can upload one and sometimes I can upload multiple images at once... select pic from your device.
Your media is now saved to your member gallery. Now wth do we do, bear with me lol

#6 - On the left hand side at the top is the Menu. Farther down the list is Gallery and from the Gallery drop down is Add Media, even farther down is Your Media. That is where you can find your pics quickly.
#7 - To use this feature when you want to "Embed a pic" or add one to your post, select the camera icon.
#8 - This is where you can select the image or pic you want in your post. You see a green outline around the selected item and for multiple images multiple numbers of media, select continue after your pic selection.
#9 - you will return to your post screen and see the embedded 'code', you can select preview to see how your image shows up in your post.

:passitleft:Hope that helps and isn't against any rules. All errors are my own :high-five:
I am going to tackle this once I’ve done dinner and I’m showered.

:) :) :)

Well that's just a shitter.
Did you have an earthquake?

View it as a setback not a disaster,
Going to work with a cannabis leaf stuck in place of an eyelash could be a disaster tho, you did check in the mirror before you left right?

Tra, you have room, put another upturned bucket in there and spilt them up so if you have a topple over its not all of them going together :)
So awful.

I was literally yelling “nooooooooo” one lash on, one lash drying not knowing what to do! And I did check the mirror. I’ve been super careful since I went for that cooling off walk mid trim rage and had a 1/4 Oz of leaf stuck to my top.

Im not teetering them on anything ever again.

lol, dropped, smashed or upside down, they are hardy plants and will recover.
Thank you!

I really hope they do.
I dropped a clone on the floor while walking to the tent. She snapped right in the middle and was semi-broken. She had just established roots and was about to get transplanted. So, I transplanted the entire thing along with the semi-broken part all in the potting mix and gave it water.

Today she is in week 2 of flower, She is in far left of the pic
2020-10-09 13.32.03-1.jpg
Omg I hope my story has this happy ending :)

Your plants are beautiful.

Mine are proper fancy bought seeds too.

Im so angry at myself.

This happens often to me too lol hope your babies are still in tact tra

this happens often in the ten with the cups for me lol hope your babies are back in their cups without any damage
Misery likes company Johnny.

Did all of your plants survive?

Hi Trala! I'll jump in here and follow along. A great lineup of members you have floating around here. Nice!!
hey Mr S. hope your good buddy. Welcome to the panic room of trala. lol. please dont mention hermies !. lol

Thank you!

I really hope they do.

Omg I hope my story has this happy ending :)

Your plants are beautiful.

Mine are proper fancy bought seeds too.

Im so angry at myself.
don't worry T. they have strong survival skills. as long as you rejoin them ASAP, she should be good. It is a similar repair to the knuckles that I mash and pulp. Good to see you going for it with confidence now though. Dont let Minor setbacks knock you back.

Hey Trala,

Hi Konk!

Thank you so much! You are sweet like Maple Syrup on a pancake lady! I am so touched at the effort you went to to help me. There is no way I could have worked this out without your detailed step by step instructions, and side note, it’s like you can see into my slow thinking soul with your addition of pictures.

If you are looking for an Australian BFF who isn’t the brightest star in the sky, constantly nearly kills her plants, and accidentally left her new born baby in the car when attending his first baby check up,
you just found her.

:circle-of-love: :kiss::circle-of-love::kiss::circle-of-love::kiss:

don't worry T. they have strong survival skills. as long as you rejoin them ASAP, she should be good. It is a similar repair to the knuckles that I mash and pulp. Good to see you going for it with confidence now though. Dont let Minor setbacks knock you back.
Minor setback?

MINOR SETBACKKKK?!

It was like walking into a fucking seedling massacre! There were limp bodies strewn all over the tent floor half buried in dirt! It was like a Mars Hydro Mount Vesuvius horror movie! I still can’t bear to look at them. I just know they are all in there dead or slowly dying.

This is exactly why I can’t have nice things, G!

And why is there no cry motey option? If there was I would use it often.

This —-> :( quite simply doesn’t accurately portray my devastation.

Back
Top Bottom