Trala’s Tent

Do it again. Make sure this \ < that slash is not in front of your long line of code then paste it in the top url box. Text such as fockers or ffs in the text box. Then Insert button.

Do it again. Make sure this \ < that slash is not in front of your long line of code then paste it in the top url box. Text such as fockers or ffs in the text box. Then Insert button.
Ok I’m doing it!!!

h ttps://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/trala%E2%80%99s-tent.483446/

So copy and paste this link into the link icon.
C28779D2-6503-41CE-90D2-12584777EB2C.jpeg

That link I posted at the top of the post, has a space between the first letter and the rest of the URL page. So copy and paste that link, except remove the space between the first and second letter

Same idea trala, the link is cut up to show the code or text vs the link. We both hit ya with that. The "h" above goes together with the rest of the text. In the one I sent it is a slash key "\", I want you to remove. Over complicates it, but that is what we are talking about.
You could also copy the web address from your browser and paste it without any more dickin' around...into that same chain dooie spot.
You got this, I've seen you burn your feet, fall in a pool and recover. This is nothing :circle-of-love:

And goodness, backlipslide get to bed!

*Flashbacks to Tra learning how to use the loupe*
o_O some of us still have no clue wtf to do with a loupe. I left it in the box cause eff it, rain was coming anyway.

loupe-aye? paging doctor loupe-aye...

If only you hadn’t kicked mr hand up the pinafore and going for your lady garden to the curb.... you might be all cozied up playing the little spoon during night shift

saw the video but thought you gave up day drinking! You are a trip, oops - too soon?

Funny as crap but seriously glad you didn’t ruin phone or camera!

when life gives you lemons... make lemon gummies

Same idea trala, the link is cut up to show the code or text vs the link. We both hit ya with that. The "h" above goes together with the rest of the text. In the one I sent it is a slash key "\", I want you to remove. Over complicates it, but that is what we are talking about.
You could also copy the web address from your browser and paste it without any more dickin' around...into that same chain dooie spot.
You got this, I've seen you burn your feet, fall in a pool and recover. This is nothing :circle-of-love:

And goodness, backlipslide get to bed!
I think my signature is broken :(

You could put your old link info back in the text box, half as$ temporary hack. My flock needs me, but I will evetually help you, trala!
Who even cares, we know you're here :circle-of-love:

You know what an URL page is right?

if you do, then that’s half the battle.

what you need to do is copy the URL page and paste it in the box here.

once that’s done, you can look at it, make sure the URL page is correct delete anything not necessary.

copy the new URL page.

then you need to find the section you have you’re signature in.

located at the top of the screen under the tool bar when you click on you’re avatar at the top.

you’ve changed you’re avatar (profile pic) so you should know where you’re signature is at. it’s in the same tool bar menu.

this you need to click on the icon that looks like two links of a chain together.

once that opens up, you need to paste the URL page in the “URL” section. Then right below the “URL” section you have the “text” box. In the text box is what I I’ll show up in you’re signature. The URL page above is where the link will send you.

if this doesn’t help you, then I would suggest to go to my how to customize you’re signature link. Read it from top to bottom until it makes sense... look at all the photos with great detail and you should be able to figure it out :thumb:

At first I thought you might be over-watering, then I realized it was you being over-watered and not the plants!

I see the plants are coming along swimmingly, though! You obviously have been able pool all your knowledge to get them this far after wetting your appetite and making a splash with the first grow. Getting them the rest of the way should be slam dunk and you should be just drowning with joy over your accomplishments - and that's just the watered down version of all the praise I want to heap on you!

:welldone:

You could put your old link info back in the text box, half as$ temporary hack. My flock needs me, but I will evetually help you, trala!
Who even cares, we know you're here :circle-of-love:
I didn’t even realise till you told me tbh.

I only had a signature in the first place because someone told me I had to have one Lolling!

You know what an URL page is right?

if you do, then that’s half the battle.

what you need to do is copy the URL page and paste it in the box here.

once that’s done, you can look at it, make sure the URL page is correct delete anything not necessary.

copy the new URL page.

then you need to find the section you have you’re signature in.

located at the top of the screen under the tool bar when you click on you’re avatar at the top.

you’ve changed you’re avatar (profile pic) so you should know where you’re signature is at. it’s in the same tool bar menu.

this you need to click on the icon that looks like two links of a chain together.

once that opens up, you need to paste the URL page in the “URL” section. Then right below the “URL” section you have the “text” box. In the text box is what I I’ll show up in you’re signature. The URL page above is where the link will send you.

if this doesn’t help you, then I would suggest to go to my how to customize you’re signature link. Read it from top to bottom until it makes sense... look at all the photos with great detail and you should be able to figure it out :thumb:
OMG it’s tooooo harddddddd!

Back
Top Bottom