Trala’s Tent

For those who are newish to our Tent of Debauchery, I’m a vegan trapped inside a carnivores body. I really hate to see insects or animals suffer. And I literally go to lengths to save them.

@DeeBoy will comfirm. I’m the self proclaimed Mother of Green Dragons, rescuer of bees, saviour of butterflies, liberator of lizards, rebirther of beetles, detangler of Praying Mantises/Manti, watchdog of worms. Today there was a random bee in my Bloom Room. It flew in as I was outside prophylactically spraying the girls.

I ushered it to freedom. But there’s 40 minutes I won’t get back. Bees are defs on the dumb side.

And there’s Eva. I didn’t spray her. She has no evidence of nits, and at this late stage I don’t want her getting damp. She will stay in till 🔪 🩸 🪦

IMG_6346.jpeg

Happy Sunday! I’m trying to sell it as happy even tho I had one of the hardest nursing night shifts of my life! Literally got punched in the tit! TWICE! Lol! Patient had my TL by the wrist. How he didn’t break it I don’t know. There were 4 of us, all trying to calm him, stop him falling, stop him from pulling out lines and save each other. He was a scratchy bitey punchy spitty machine. Omg we lolled so hard after tho.

You can absolutely not assault women …. Unless you’re a hospital patient, then anything fucking goes! Lolling! Anyhoo, enough of that, let’s fuck this duck!

Sunday Summary

Another Sunday with no real disasters. I have 10 girls now. Not sure how that even happened, but there you have it.

This is the easily best plant I’ve ever grown. She’s is just lovely. I’ll probs fuck her any day now lolling!

Snow Bee aka Bubba Kush
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Flip Age: 72 Days
Days in Flower: 29

IMG_6368.jpeg

Omg Eva is now two weeks over. I’m still thinking another week lol on the upside, she smells like sunshine on a rainy day.

Eva Bee aka Wedding Cake Auto
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_6364.jpeg

Super happy with this girl. Colour on fleek, growth is good, and she grew into those initial hideous green bits - thank the God of Canna.

Isabella Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 41 days
Days in flower: 8

IMG_6355.jpeg

Pink had a little bit of nute burn going on transitioning from my veg feed to Tega Brop *taps nose* Em says something like, if they aren’t a bit burned you’re doing it wrong lol. This is my favourite stage of flower.

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 14

IMG_6359.jpeg

The Comparison twins

Bubba is defs the bigger and better of the two. But both are healthy and happy af

Bubba Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

IMG_6386.jpeg

The smaller of the comparison clones. Good green tho and good growth.

Kushi Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

IMG_6385.jpeg

Omg this freak. I’m hoping JG doesn’t peep in and see what I’ve done to his beloved Wookie (don’t tell him carcass… unless it becomes a success). So no signs of flower coz I’ve topped every growth site. She has lots of mongy growth due to my deliberate fimming. She’s a stressed out hot mess. I am starting to think my stress an auto plan was a bad one lol.

Autumn Bee aka Wookiee F2

IMG_6372.jpeg

Ester looks much like Snow did. 6 huge leaves and not a lot else. I’m not sure if I’m going to cut that top node down to reduce height, or uppot and bury her first nodes, or let her go. She looks like a right nutjob.

Ester Bee aka Biscotti Mintz

IMG_6376.jpeg

This is an interesting baby girl! She is a veg clone who is flowering. She must have had a bit of her mums flower hormone inside her. She will now have to Reveg.

Jojo Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Regular Clone

IMG_6384.jpeg

Just a regular clone trying her best to strike. She’s showing signs of life.

Lulu Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Regular Clone

IMG_6383.jpeg

Hope you’re having the best Sunday! Thanks for growing with me :)

Happy Sunday Trala! The girls and the garden are looking So Happy. Bubba Kush!!

I never would have thought of nursing as being a full contact occupation. Glad you are okay.

No Flora??

Happy Sunday Trala! The girls and the garden are looking So Happy. Bubba Kush!!

I never would have thought of nursing as being a full contact occupation. Glad you are okay.

No Flora??
Thank you!

Totally full contact. A nurse on my ward had her finger broken probs a month ago, and another had a stitch put in her forehead from a head butt. That’s just from this year. Worst one, a fellow nurse had both arms broken, I wasn’t on that shift but it sounded horrendous. She never came back.

Flora is hibernating for the winter lol.

You went Viking all the way with Eva Tra! Her buds are perfect!
Good morning :)

They just need to finish!

Hey it’s Labor Day here today, we call it May Day and I’m on da BIGGGG money!

Happy Labor Day to my fellow coal faced blue collar workers! We are the foundation!

My girls spent a beautiful Autumn day by the pool, but it’s just not the same without Flora and Percy is it?

🙁🦩🙁🦚🙁

Hey a funny and an update on Punchy McTit-Tit. He was my patient again today. Thought I’d try and start with a clean slate.

Me: Hi I’m Tra I’m going to be your nurse today
Punchy: Hello, and how did I get so lucky to get such a beautiful nurse?

I didn’t answer, I just kicked him in the cock coz fuck clean slates. LOLLING!

Just kidding, I looked after him best I could. Oh and Haloperidol FTW!

IMG_20230501_154410_resized_20230501_043834429.jpeg
IMG_20230501_154433_resized_20230501_043833920.jpeg

Musta been tempting to use your foot! You're a good nurse!
Some days I’m defs better than others.

Nightshift Me
*patient buzzes*
Me: who dares to touch that motherfucking buzzer?! WHO DARES?!

Dayshift Me:
*patient buzzes*
Me: how can I help you my precious flower? Meds? Pillow fluff? Foot rub? Tea? Coffee? My right kidney? Tell me, what can I do?

Omg this is a bit funny, had a guy yesterday who fractured his back and was waiting to go to ortho. He was a neck brace log roll anyhoo he had an itchy back, he’s like “nurse…” so I got the wardie to help me roll him while I itched his back. Honestly he was all but purring LOLLING! The three of us were lolling! Sometimes it’s the simple cares that make the biggest difference.

Happy Sunday! I’m trying to sell it as happy even tho I had one of the hardest nursing night shifts of my life! Literally got punched in the tit! TWICE! Lol! Patient had my TL by the wrist. How he didn’t break it I don’t know. There were 4 of us, all trying to calm him, stop him falling, stop him from pulling out lines and save each other. He was a scratchy bitey punchy spitty machine. Omg we lolled so hard after tho.

You can absolutely not assault women …. Unless you’re a hospital patient, then anything fucking goes! Lolling! Anyhoo, enough of that, let’s fuck this duck!

Sunday Summary

Another Sunday with no real disasters. I have 10 girls now. Not sure how that even happened, but there you have it.

This is the easily best plant I’ve ever grown. She’s is just lovely. I’ll probs fuck her any day now lolling!

Snow Bee aka Bubba Kush
Flip Age: 72 Days
Days in Flower: 29

IMG_6368.jpeg

Omg Eva is now two weeks over. I’m still thinking another week lol on the upside, she smells like sunshine on a rainy day.

Eva Bee aka Wedding Cake Auto
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_6364.jpeg

Super happy with this girl. Colour on fleek, growth is good, and she grew into those initial hideous green bits - thank the God of Canna.

Isabella Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 41 days
Days in flower: 8

IMG_6355.jpeg

Pink had a little bit of nute burn going on transitioning from my veg feed to Tega Brop *taps nose* Em says something like, if they aren’t a bit burned you’re doing it wrong lol. This is my favourite stage of flower.

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 14

IMG_6359.jpeg

The Comparison twins

Bubba is defs the bigger and better of the two. But both are healthy and happy af

Bubba Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

IMG_6386.jpeg

The smaller of the comparison clones. Good green tho and good growth.

Kushi Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

IMG_6385.jpeg

Omg this freak. I’m hoping JG doesn’t peep in and see what I’ve done to his beloved Wookie (don’t tell him carcass… unless it becomes a success). So no signs of flower coz I’ve topped every growth site. She has lots of mongy growth due to my deliberate fimming. She’s a stressed out hot mess. I am starting to think my stress an auto plan was a bad one lol.

Autumn Bee aka Wookiee F2

IMG_6372.jpeg

Ester looks much like Snow did. 6 huge leaves and not a lot else. I’m not sure if I’m going to cut that top node down to reduce height, or uppot and bury her first nodes, or let her go. She looks like a right nutjob.

Ester Bee aka Biscotti Mintz

IMG_6376.jpeg

This is an interesting baby girl! She is a veg clone who is flowering. She must have had a bit of her mums flower hormone inside her. She will now have to Reveg.

Jojo Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Regular Clone

IMG_6384.jpeg

Just a regular clone trying her best to strike. She’s showing signs of life.

Lulu Bee aka Amnesia Lemon
Regular Clone

IMG_6383.jpeg

Hope you’re having the best Sunday! Thanks for growing with me :)
Looking splendiferous T to da B!

The girls are looking beautiful today, Tra!
I’m on da BIGGGG money!
It better be big money- risking a titty punch don't come cheap... :oops:

Looking splendiferous T to da B!
Thanks D to da B!

The girls are looking beautiful today, Tra!

It better be big money- risking a titty punch don't come cheap... :oops:
It was! $100 an hour!

And it was a two time titty punch lol! My Team Leader yesterday said I needed to speak to the Union about it coz he reckons it’s exacerbated their sag and I might get compensation…. Rude fuck! LOLLING!

you can always give me a laugh! T :passitleft:
I am glad!

:)

hi tra , some people are just dam rude,arrogant jerks , i wouldn"t blame u if u kicked titty puncher in the balls .
no its not quit the same without flora & percy , may i ask where they are .
though the plants are looking bonzer 🐝 :peace:
Look in his defence he was hopped up on CrAy cRaY.

They are in hibernation for winter, and by hibernation I mean they’re in a box marked “pool toys”.

Thanks! I’m mainly happy with this swarm.

Pretty plants Tbizzal!
Well done :bravo:
Might strip and take a dip in the pool, if that's cool..lol
Yo yo G Gizzal! Get in bruv! And thanks :)

Got some Bloom Room Spam and a last harvest weight.

Bloom Room is on fleek. Look not quite fleek, but it’s looking good considering my usual flower debacles. I still have plenty of time to fuck em up tho lolling!

IMG_6414.jpeg
IMG_6412.jpeg
IMG_6413.jpeg

She’s sat between 62% and 64% in the jar so it’s time to weigh and cure. She might be my last ever Mimosa EVO which makes me well sad :( This strain is by far my favourite to grow. I’m still not back to the 6oz yield average I saw in 2021, but I’m defs sneaking back up in yield size.

She did better than her mother. She is nuggy af and smells like perfume and pee and she was a pleasure to grow.

Final Yield: 106g/3.7oz

MiMi Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Ordinary Clone
Flip Age:
78 Days
Days in Flower: 43

IMG_6406.jpeg

My Team Leader yesterday said I needed to speak to the Union about it coz he reckons it’s exacerbated their sag and I might get compensation…. Rude fuck! LOLLING!
LMAO!

It's nice working with other cool people.

Back
Top Bottom