Trala’s Tent

And omg this Carcanopy is giving me LIFE!

This is my Barney’s Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch

IMG_20231124_115815_edit_912878683381017_resized_20231124_122647558.jpeg
IMG_1056.jpeg
I cannot see 1 single mark, spot, blotch, discolouration or anything untoward on your plants. They are literally as healthy as a plant can be!!
I know you pride ya self on healthy plants so mate you should be proud as fuck with this lot!! 👍

Me: Nah. I got too many seeds to do monstercropped clones. After Tiger Bee, my BF Tropicanna Banana lineage is DONE!
Also Me: I’ll do one more, but then that’s it! Lolling.

Ok so here’s a monstercrop tutorial absolutely no one asked for. I’m not about reinventing and already working wheel. I like a neat, healthy looking clone, whether that be a bud cutting or a regular veg cutting. And I just whack em straight into a propagating mix. I love this brand. I bought that Mydocondrial or what ever the fuck it is to promote something the hydro guy reckons is important. Tbh I don’t rate it. I can’t see any difference. Makes perfect sense to me why the hydro guy sells it and my local nursery doesn’t. Come in spinnerrrrrrr! Lol! I use it when I remember it.

IMG_20231124_092619_resized_20231124_124430474.jpeg

I am not suggesting this is the way to manage clones. It’s just the way I do it and I thought I’d share.

Once I see a root has made it to the side of the pot, I get my clone out of the propagation mix and into dirt. For me the propagation mix is like breast milk, but once I see a root I know my plant needs solid food, or in this case dirt.

IMG_20231124_091916_resized_20231124_095722976.jpeg

IMG_20231124_091803_resized_20231124_095722288.jpeg

I try and tap off as much of that breast milk dirt as I can without dislodging those fragile roots.

IMG_20231124_092004_resized_20231124_095723327.jpeg

Then pop her in already wet dirt. I never water after I uppot. I alway wet my soil before I plant. I make a wet mud pie slurry. That way I know for the first feed my dirt has been equally drenched.

IMG_20231124_092325_resized_20231124_095722626.jpeg

I always count Day 1 from the first day I see growth.
She will continue in gentle sun for another 2 weeks.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone

IMG_20231124_115641_edit_912718583293020_resized_20231124_124429766.jpeg
Thanks for that!

✂️♥️✂️♥️✂️♥️

Omg I don’t mean to add Trama but… lolling

I learned so much from this plant. I really know now what I want to grow, and I think I’ve found my training groove. Thanks to everyone who contributed to me turning a grow corner. I love your guts. Xo

My queen is dead.

She weighs approx 550g wet and she’s all good sold nugs.

Liberty Bee aka White Widow
Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Flip Age: 65 Days
Days in Flower: 71

IMG_20231121_104442_resized_20231121_105035455.jpeg
IMG_0952.jpeg

✂️♥️✂️♥️✂️♥️
Hell yeah! Congrats on another stellar grow! T to da B FTW! White Widow…. That’s the old school shit that made me forget how to play guitar…

Good morning!

So I’ve woken with a headache and tickley throat. I nursed a special needs Covid + patient with complications in the iso room last week, and he kept trying to pull our masks off while coughing the national anthem, so I did a RAT. I’m positive.

Now to most people this would be an awful prospect but for me it’s a bit of heaven, particularly if the symptoms stay mild.

I’m faced with 6 days off, I miss two nights and I get full pay, penalties included. I’m also forced to be housebound (my fave place to be) and not see anyone (my fave thing to do) and best part! My man will sleep in the spare room!
Oh no. I mean good for you? Hope it stays mild. I also love to be home. I’ve been places. They’re overrated.

Me: Nah. I got too many seeds to do monstercropped clones. After Tiger Bee, my BF Tropicanna Banana lineage is DONE!
Also Me: I’ll do one more, but then that’s it! Lolling.

Ok so here’s a monstercrop tutorial absolutely no one asked for. I’m not about reinventing and already working wheel. I like a neat, healthy looking clone, whether that be a bud cutting or a regular veg cutting. And I just whack em straight into a propagating mix. I love this brand. I bought that Mydocondrial or what ever the fuck it is to promote something the hydro guy reckons is important. Tbh I don’t rate it. I can’t see any difference. Makes perfect sense to me why the hydro guy sells it and my local nursery doesn’t. Come in spinnerrrrrrr! Lol! I use it when I remember it.

IMG_20231124_092619_resized_20231124_124430474.jpeg

I am not suggesting this is the way to manage clones. It’s just the way I do it and I thought I’d share.

Once I see a root has made it to the side of the pot, I get my clone out of the propagation mix and into dirt. For me the propagation mix is like breast milk, but once I see a root I know my plant needs solid food, or in this case dirt.

IMG_20231124_091916_resized_20231124_095722976.jpeg

IMG_20231124_091803_resized_20231124_095722288.jpeg

I try and tap off as much of that breast milk dirt as I can without dislodging those fragile roots.

IMG_20231124_092004_resized_20231124_095723327.jpeg

Then pop her in already wet dirt. I never water after I uppot. I alway wet my soil before I plant. I make a wet mud pie slurry. That way I know for the first feed my dirt has been equally drenched.

IMG_20231124_092325_resized_20231124_095722626.jpeg

I always count Day 1 from the first day I see growth.
She will continue in gentle sun for another 2 weeks.

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_20231124_115641_edit_912718583293020_resized_20231124_124429766.jpeg
Thanks T to da B! I was gonna ask you this info. Of my 6 regular Romulan clones only 2 survived and they were from my most vigorous plant. I don’t like the quantity uptick of cutting clones in my tents. Monstercropping might be for me in the future.

Wholy F@ck balls that's a beautiful sight nice to see your still killing it Tra! Only smoking the finest over there 🤙🤙🤙🤙
Hello you :)

I not gonna play it down. ATM the secret garden is okay.
I am in awe every time i visit your place , enjoy your time at home as good as possible , take care , peace & keep up the good woork ✌️🙏
Hi 😍😍😍

What a lovely thing to stop and take the time to say.

So far so good. I’m feeling quite okay.

And thanks again.

I cannot see 1 single mark, spot, blotch, discolouration or anything untoward on your plants. They are literally as healthy as a plant can be!!
I know you pride ya self on healthy plants so mate you should be proud as fuck with this lot!! 👍

Hi Porkstar.

Omg finally a profile pic I like! I never thought I’d see the fucking day! My hydrangea are in flower too.

Thank you so much. I love my garden. Growing things has always brought me such a sense of happiness. My canna is just an extension of that.

Oh no. I mean good for you? Hope it stays mild. I also love to be home. I’ve been places. They’re overrated.
So far I’m golden. I think when you focus on pain and misery that’s exactly what your brain will serve you.

I’m gonna pack it in today. I’ve got a mental list.

Spray plants
Shower
Clean house
Walk
Yoga
Find where my man hid his drill
Drill holes and prep and bag my ShittyArsed Christmas Craft
Sweep pool area
Water rake the pool
Play with my girls
Prep dinner
Lay on the couch and eat my weight in Cheetos

Thanks T to da B! I was gonna ask you this info. Of my 6 regular Romulan clones only 2 survived and they were from my most vigorous plant. I don’t like the quantity uptick of cutting clones in my tents. Monstercropping might be for me in the future.
Normal cloning is so much easy than monstercropping. Master that first. Well that would be my advice. Do what you like lolling!

Get some propagation mix. I have a tutorial in here somewhere. I gotta bounce into my day and spray before my sun fully wakes up. I’ll circle back later and find it for you.

Xo

Hello you :)

I not gonna play it down. ATM the secret garden is okay.

Hi 😍😍😍

What a lovely thing to stop and take the time to say.

So far so good. I’m feeling quite okay.

And thanks again.

Hi Porkstar.

Omg finally a profile pic I like! I never thought I’d see the fucking day! My hydrangea are in flower too.

Thank you so much. I love my garden. Growing things has always brought me such a sense of happiness. My canna is just an extension of that.

So far I’m golden. I think when you focus on pain and misery that’s exactly what your brain will serve you.

I’m gonna pack it in today. I’ve got a mental list.

Spray plants
Shower
Clean house
Walk
Yoga
Find where my man hid his drill
Drill holes and prep and bag my ShittyArsed Christmas Craft
Sweep pool area
Water rake the pool
Play with my girls
Prep dinner
Lay on the couch and eat my weight in Cheetos
Yeah I've got a few Hydrangeas at my place but that ones my favourite. Has 2 sometimes 3 different colours on the 1 plant.
I actually started a thread just for pics of flowers. Put some pics of yours in there mate!

Happy belated Birthday Tra. Glad COVID doesn’t have you on your ass!
Hi Boo 🥰

Thank you so much.

And fyi I miss you. Xo

Yeah I've got a few Hydrangeas at my place but that ones my favourite. Has 2 sometimes 3 different colours on the 1 plant.
I actually started a thread just for pics of flowers. Put some pics of yours in there mate!

Thanks Porkstar:)

I love all flowers too 🌸🌺🌼🌷

Yeah boiiiiiiiiii!

Gettin shit done!

Spray plants ✔️
Shower ✔️
Clean house ✔️
Walk ✔️

Dem free stuff feelzzzzzzz!

Yoga ✔️
Find where my man hides his drill ✔️ Just kidding. I know where he keeps it.
Drill holes and prep and bag my ShittyArsed Christmas Craft ✔️

IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_20231125_093815_resized_20231125_093827885.jpeg

It makes me so happy you want a ShittyArsed Chrissy memory. Each one is just like me. Flawed and wanting to make you smile. Even if the sparkly little cunts are costing me an arm and a leg to send to you. You’re worth it to me. Xo

Sweep pool area ✔️
Water rake the pool ✔️
Play with my girls ✔️
Prep dinner ✔️
Lay on the couch and eat my weight in Cheetos ✖️ (but I’m about to commence this challenge now).

Hope you have the best Saturday :)

And last thing lol, look might not be the last. I’ve got all night and zero plans LOLLING!

Final Yield: 65g/2.3oz

O.m.g! While she is super light in weight, looks totes wrong, she smells so so right. Already! She smells like your favourite thing! To me she smells like summer, smiles and mango juice dripping down your fingers. And she’s sticker than a teenagers boys cum sock! Cant wait to test her out.

Big thank you to the Goodie Boy for gifting her to me and a big thank you to Carcass for helping to make him.

Lilly Bee aka Ltd Ed Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto
SeedMan Seed from Sponsors SeedMan’s Seeds
Days in Flower: 60

IMG_1048.jpeg
That's pretty sticky!!! 😂🤣😂
It does look nice though. Can't wait to start growing my own again. I definitely wanna get some autos so I can pop them in with the veg plants. Happy Saturday/Sunday from across the pond!! 😎✌️

Happy Sunday!

Omg I’ve had such a productive day! Did some repurposing and I’m quite happy with the result. Those zippy ties are life changing lolling!

And my iPad did an update. I got font for fucking dayzzz so everyone got new name cards last night lol.

So let’s get straight in!

Sunday Summary

Grow moves are being made, Peepstars! I’m going to Flippity Do Dah my White Widow clone tonight. Might be a tad early, but I need the veg room. I still haven’t nailed perpetualisation. But I’m getting better. I’ve also had a birth overnight. Omg why the fuck did I put two seeds in the same seed tray?! You’d think I would have learned from Ann and Marie that seeds pop at different times, that’s if my Wookiee wakes for me.

🌹The Bloom Room

Barney’s hit the absolute jackpot with this strain. She is easily the best smoke I’ve produced. She won’t make you ponder how to get world peace or over think the great what came first the chicken or the egg mystery, but she will give you a much needed break from the day to day skullfuckery that causes you to frown. She’s like giggles and rainbows in rolling papers. Shes such a happy high.

Tiger Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Regular Clone
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 40

IMG_1098.jpeg

Luna is quite simply majestic. I think she’s my best plant yet. That Carcanopy! Every time I look at her I channel my inner carcass. Tweaking, carhooking and gazing. Trying so hard to make her sing as best she can. And it’s working. I’m super proud of her.

Luna Bee aka Mimosa X Orange Punch
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 60 Days
Days in Flower: 19

IMG_1103.jpeg

I’ve marked Till as Bloom Room coz I thought she was flowering, but I’m just not sure lolling! Do you think she is? Shes defs on the reach. Shes an auto so she should be. She has got the best frame to work with. Shes omg I forget, not stevia lol, she not indica. Shes the other one which will make my son happy.

Tilly Bee aka Strawberry Cheesecake Auto
Unsure if she’s in flower

IMG_1121.jpeg

🤍♥️🤍

🌱The Veg Tent

Rose is going to the debutants ball tonight. I hope she ready. She’s still so little in comparison to her flowering sisters to other misters. Next week she will be marked as living in the Bloom Room.

Rose Bee aka White Widow
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 46 Days

IMG_1111.jpeg

Viola will go into her final pot tomorrow and will be flipped in two weeks. She’s a pretty little girl. Well I think she is. Her Carcanopy is playing the game.

Viola Bee aka Pineapple Chunk

IMG_1117.jpeg

When two become one 👉👌. She’s still boring, but a bit of non boring stuff, she has officially conjoined. She will get an uppot tomorrow coz I need training room. I’m hoping to flip when el Beardo flips. She looks good. I’m happy with Seedsman genetics.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_1116.jpeg

These two are boring as. It’s like when people show you pics of a new born baby. Unless it’s your new born baby, no one gives a fuck. Lolling!

Monstercropped Clone

IMG_1110.jpeg

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Today Years Old!

IMG_20231126_115902_resized_20231126_115943417.jpeg

🤍💚🤍

Anyway as always thanks for following along. I really appreciate you. And to the newer Peepstars, I’m always so pleased (and shocked) when newcomers pop up and say hi. I know I can be a lot lolling! Growing is so much fun, but growing with friends is fucking awesome!

Hi You. Happy Sunday :)
Beautiful Bee's

I sent some Trop B. home with a friend. He messages me the next day saying much the same thing. Enjoy!

She won’t make you ponder how to get world peace or over think the great what came first the chicken or the egg mystery, but she will give you a much needed break from the day to day skullfuckery that causes you to frown. She’s like giggles and rainbows in rolling papers. Shes such a happy high.

Like wot u doin with your black sugar,,
Won't b long till she rokkin like the rest of your gorgeous girls, :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom