Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

Happy Weednsday TS:thumb:
that second bean popped and went all the way
the root was like 3/8 of an inch so I decided to leave it in the paper towel overnight
damn root was so long the next morning when I put the thing very gingerly into the rooting plug the husk fell off lol
she/he is doing fine now in a red solocup until its time to put it in its finally resting home a 3 gallon pot
gonna use it as mother if its a father ill grow it out and use the pollen:thumb:

The correct way to grow with G8LED lights is to keep the recommended distances between the lights and the plants so the plants continually reach for their light source. If the lights are too close the intensity will be too much for the plants and they will bleach and not grow toward the source of their energy.

Does a cross fan not affect light height? The shimmering of leaves under a light help keep it from cowering away from the light source, so does the light hieght chart go fan or no fan?

Mulanje Gold
image3593.jpg

Just to confirm that I have looked up this information correctly.

Bleaching of the leaves is when it looks like you are having a nitrogen deficiency with all the newest growth to be light green and the actual dark green parts of the leaves are almost faded looking.

Is this correct?

If anyone has an actual photo that they took of their own grow, not one pulled from the net, can you please post it here for journaling purposes. :thanks:

Also to note, that I keep my light at 38 inches above the canopy.

Specs and recommended distances come from G8LED based on their grows. You can make adjustments as necessary. If the light is too intense for a given grow area then it may cause bleaching in plants. If you need to reduce your distance because there is not enough space in your grow tent or you prefer shorter plants, you can do so by starting closer or not raising the light as the plants grow. At some point the plants will stop reaching for the light source.

:thumb:

ME TOO! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm not a full Sativa fan, but this sounds like it's going to be a great smoke! :thumb:

I REALLY want to see how that Mulanje Gold turns out. From the description on Serious Seeds, that is right up my alley.
:goodluck:

Thanks CronicHempHog,

you have a great one yourself brotha! Stay safe and medicated!

very nice TS
Have a Great Weekend:thumb:

:Namaste:

Got some new hardware today!

I have now installed a 6" x 16" Phresh Filter

With every Phresh Filter that you order, they include a Pre-Filter Sock that will catch all the small dirt particles that can be floating around. These dirt particles or even dust can clog up the little holes on the filter which would cut the life span of the filter and/or it's carbon. The great thing about the Pre-Filter Sock is that it is also machine washable, so once it starts to get dirty, throw it in the wash and put it back on. Just make sure that it is properly dry as to much moisture can also lower the life span of your filter.

With this Phresh Filter I also am using Ideal Air Ducting which is fit for 6" inline fans, is 25ft in length and is Class One 3-Ply aluminum foil. Lastly, got a couple of Sunlight Supply SunGrip Heavy Duty Equipment Hanger - 1/4" to hold the filter in place.

All of this came from RVF Garden Supply, same sponsor that I got the 6" Hurricane Inline Fan and Speedster Fan Controller from.

Time for the photos! ENJOY! :thumb:

Hangers and Clamps
Hangers_and_Clamps.JPG

6" Ideal Air Ducting
Ducting_11.JPG

6" Phresh Filter w/Pre-Filter
Phresh_Filter_1.JPG

Phresh_Filter_2.JPG

Phresh_Filter_3.JPG

Phresh_Filter_4.JPG

Phresh_Filter_5.JPG

Phresh_Filter_6.JPG

All in the Tent!
Phresh_Filter_Installed.JPG

Ducting_21.JPG

Update on the girls will be coming either tonight or in the AM, but the photos will be snapped tonight at lights on!

Comments, questions, concerns? All feedback is always welcome, as long as it's within guidelines. :thumb:

Well I was counting on have better photos and more selections of shots to choose from, but I failed to make sure that the wife put the batteries back in the charger...

However, I will not let that stop this photo update. I will just post more better shots later...

I did a transplant on DOG Kush and Diamond Girl. They went into the 3 gallon Oxygen Pot from Oxygen Pot Systems.
IMG_017431.JPG

IMG_017726.JPG

IMG_017926.JPG

IMG_018028.JPG

More better shots to come later!

420% Agreed, however, I like to have my choices of pics that I choose from to show to you all. :thumb:

Good photos are better than lots of photos, TS :thumb:

Hey Truth...
Looks like you've been developing a pretty large collection of kewl toys since I last visited your journal.
Your grow setup looks like something out of a sci-fi movie (hahah) Oh and I mean that in a good way of course..
What the hell is this.... looks like a freeking space shuttle :ganjamon::thedoubletake::ganjamon:

That, my brotha, is a Phresh Filter which will cut the smell from the ladies when the air is pulled out of the tent.

Hey Truth...
Looks like you've been developing a pretty large collection of kewl toys since I last visited your journal.
Your grow setup looks like something out of a sci-fi movie (hahah) Oh and I mean that in a good way of course..
What the hell is this.... looks like a freeking space shuttle :ganjamon::thedoubletake::ganjamon:

Did your girlfriend help you install all this stuff, or did you do this yourself?
I actually knew what it was, but was just kidding :) . It sure looks large though. Does one need a filter that large?
Maybe it just looks larger in the photo. Did you say that was a 6 inch diameter?
What is the cost factor for a setup like that? Is that the LED hanging right underneath it? I would imagine it would be hard to hang a large sodium light or T5 in there..

Sorry for all the questions... I'm just curious as I'm considering doing an indoor as well.
But I think with mine I will be using my shower.

Did your girlfriend help you install one that large?

Did you say that was a 6 incher?

What is the cost factor for hanging right underneath it?

I would imagine it would be hard to hang a large 5 in there..

I'm just curious as I'm considering doing an indoor with mine

I will be using my shower.

You need a waterproof lamp then.

:xmas:

is it the only bathroom?
anyone else in the house?
might be a better spot to put it even a closet
Happy SKunkday to ya TS:thumb:

Hey Cronic...

My plan was to use my secondary bathroom.
The shower stall has a venilation fan already built into the ceiling.
I was thinking of utilizing that for my exhaust fan and then add a 6inch
duct that will connect between the shower stall and the bathroom window for the intake.
I would try to keep the rest of the bathroom useable, but just partition off the shower stall part for the grow.

Another thought I had was to build a garage add-in room and designate it for a grow room.
Add a seperate circuit box just for the room and a nice humidifier setup and an exhaust/intake setup like TS.
But that is just a dream.

Back
Top Bottom