Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

HAHAHAHAHA

That's funny, no, she wouldn't be able to be in the tent. She can't handle the brightness of the light! :riskybusiness:

The filter is actually really small brotha. It is only about 15 - 20 lbs. and was really easy to install all by myself. The particular size that I have is rated at 400 CFM which does more than enough for my tent space, it's cost from RVF Garden Supply is $171.95

I'll get a measuring tape on it in the next photos to show you actual size.

Yes, the light is hanging under it, but is not in the way. That is the benefit of using the G8-600 LED as well, you don't have to worry about size of fixture as they are small enough for even a small closet grow! You also have to remember that I am also using the Gorilla Grow Tent... The tents are 7 feet tall and also come with an extra foot extension.

Never worry for the amount of questions you ask brotha, I actually like answering them!

:Namaste:

Did your girlfriend help you install all this stuff, or did you do this yourself?
I actually knew what it was, but was just kidding :) . It sure looks large though. Does one need a filter that large?
Maybe it just looks larger in the photo. Did you say that was a 6 inch diameter?
What is the cost factor for a setup like that? Is that the LED hanging right underneath it? I would imagine it would be hard to hang a large sodium light or T5 in there..

Sorry for all the questions... I'm just curious as I'm considering doing an indoor as well.

TRUE THAT! This is why I go with the tent! :thumb:

Budman, if you ever do build a room...Build a sealed grow, you'll be happier once it's running!

I'm glad you like them, from what I hear, they are supposed to allow better root growth which in turn allows for better flowers! I am 420% in on that! :thumb:

Thanks you for your support!

I like the oxy pots!
Such a great grow! Waiting next photos.. Cya!

Debudman,

Here is the filter with the measuring tape to show you how small this filter really is!

IMG_019124.JPG

IMG_019226.JPG

16 inches long brotha! If I had a scale to weigh it for you, I would do that as well... But I don't.

looks like the blower adds another 3 inches into the tent there
so about 21 total?
to the side of the tent I mean
that's actually pretty good on a 4x4 tent its almost halfway in it should clear the air pretty good
Happy Munchday to ya TS:thumb:
btw im thinking 4x4 cause its the area I have lol

Yea, about 21 - 22 inches.

looks like the blower adds another 3 inches into the tent there
so about 21 total?
to the side of the tent I mean
that's actually pretty good on a 4x4 tent its almost halfway in it should clear the air pretty good
Happy Munchday to ya TS:thumb:

Oh ok, I was going to correct you but your looking for a space for your grow area! Got it! :thumb:

btw im thinking 4x4 cause its the area I have lol

Hey, hey, hey! Now wait just a cotton pickin minute! :straightface:

I have CFL bulbs all over the house! LOL!

I know what you mean brotha! I can not wait to do my final move into my own house that I own! I am going to have a full bedroom or garage all dedicated to my growing! :party:

Getting high tech brother,long gone are those cfl's bulbs! Lol I too have acquired an abundance of gear, I think what a grow if I just set it all up in one big room!

Hahahahah... <Laughing my (_|_) off> :laughtwo:
Wholley crap! That photo really made that filter
look huge... I wasn't exaggerating when I said it looked like
the space shuttle... But after seeing the measurements I
can now visualize the proportion of it in your 6-7 foot tent.

Oh, and thanks for taking the time to answer my zillion questions :Namaste:

Debudman,

Here is the filter with the measuring tape to show you how small this filter really is!

IMG_019124.JPG

IMG_019226.JPG

16 inches long brotha! If I had a scale to weigh it for you, I would do that as well... But I don't.

Thanks LS... Yes, with all the bug attacks I have battled, a sealed grow sounds like a great idea! :bongrip:
I've seen a few videos on YouTube that had some great footage on building sealed grow rooms.
Right now though this season has been a tiring one.. I think I'm going to take a break soon for a few months at least and probably just hang out here polluting TS's journal (Just kidding TS). :laughtwo:

Budman, if you ever do build a room...Build a sealed grow, you'll be happier once it's running!

Hi all!

Sorry for my absence! I have been a super busy bee lately! Not to mention the horrible event of my PC crashing... All bad, but all is good in the truth seeking neighborhood, I have gotten my wife's laptop and am now using it! I am mobile at this moment as I started a new job in the real world. But never fear! As long as this mission has a meaning, I will be here to help everyone that is in need of the beneficials of our beloved plant!

So now without any further a due, here is 3 shots of the ladies as of Monday, I have more from yesterday but they are on the camera, these ones I took right before I fed the ladies their very first feeding! From Monday to yesterday, they have shown that they are in love with the Humboldt Nutrients. I will post the photos that I took yesterday when I get back home.

Oh and with great sadness, it hurts me to day this, but my clumsy self lost my balance when I was getting ready to do a transplant on MG and Bubblegummer and I tripped and fell over the dogs and the 2 babies fell to the ground, to make it worse, my dogs thought I was playing fetch when they flew out of my hands and went to fetch them, as I broke into a run for them, the dog took of running away from me with 1 in mouth! Now the question that came to mind, do I get mad for my dog playing fetch as we always do? Lol.

Oh well I am thinking of getting a few clones to replace them so all will be well.

Now for the pix that I have on my phone.

Group Shot
image4041.jpg

DOG Kush
image4042.jpg

Diamond Girl
image4040.jpg

I know it's not much and I do apologize about the orientation I the photos, the mobile shows them differently than what gets uploaded.

Keep a look out for the next set of photos coming real soon!

Sorry to hear of your setbacks... looks like we are moving forward now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom