Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

damn the silly luck and clumbsy moments ive done many similar things, once dropped a plant straight down upside down its main stem crushed like a soda can stomped, but some tape and time it grew the fattest stalk on a 1ft tall plant ive ever seen like as thick as a banana it grew wierd and produced a good 60grmz under cfls never got over 16 inches lol somewhere i think i have a pic, hey have you seen my latest precious purple urkle shes a genetic purp no cold required i'll show you one here if you don't want it hijackin lemme know i'll pull it down if i can or im sure you can, to see more come on over for a visit
Pu8.jpg

im sure you will get this grow rockin soon enough your tenacious:thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Hey TS...
Congrats on your new job.
Sorry to hear about your plant trip up.. But I'm sure things will turn around.
Your new babies look like they are doing well... I never tried the humbolt nutrients, but I'm sure all the name brand stuff works pretty well. Mine really thrived off of the Botanicare nutes. I had (2) pretty good sized potted outdoor plants as you know and (1) that only reached about 3 feet tall. I thought moving from outdoor planted in the ground to outdoor in pots would be much less work. I was surely wrong! I couldn't believe how much work it was for just (3) plants. The veg stage is a breeze, but once you hit flower it was a pain for me.. I guess mainly cause I had to carry my plants in each night at 8pm and then lug them back out again at 8am to avoid the moth attacks. I did this for a little over 2 months. Then all the work of harvesting.. I think I will wait a few years before I do it again. I still had a lot from the previous 2 year grow.. I ended up emptying 16 jars from that grow of cured buds into a bag and tossing it.I didn't want to have more than my legal limit. It was initially hard to just dump it. I would have donated it, but didn't know how to go about that...

Well glad you're back my brotha...
Good luck with your new grow
I will stay tuned to watch the progress

I am long overdue for an update...

First please allow me to send my apologies to all my followers in this journal as well as our Sponsors. As I have mentioned, I got hired on to a new job. It has taken off, I am now the Assistant Manager where I work at in just one months time. My cell got shut off so updating on the go has gotten just that much harder. But I am just going to have to manage without for the time being.

I have been pulling 6 day work weeks and have been doing 10 - 14 hour days!

So without any further a due, I present an update.

First off, here are some shots from the girls on Monday afternoon.

Group
IMG_028124.JPG

DOG Kush
IMG_028225.JPG

Diamond Girl
IMG_028329.JPG

You can't really tell but they don't look all too healthy... I have been letting the soil do it's job as I was told that the soil has nutrients already in it and feeding them could cause issues. All I can see is that I need to add nutrients, at the moment of these photos, it appears that we are having a Phosphorus deficiency in Diamond Girl and almost looks the same in DOG Kush except she has stunted growth.

The lateral branches are doing great, it only seems to be effecting the fan leaves. So I have began a feeding on the girls beginning of course with the weakest doses and will be working them up over the next 2 weeks.

Here now are some photos that I just took about an hour ago.

Looking in through the tent window of the wonderful Gorilla Grow Tent from SuperCloset.com
GG_Window.JPG

LED_Through_Window.JPG

Plants_Through_Window.JPG

Group Shot
Group_Shot35.JPG

DOG Kush
DOG_Kush2.JPG

DOG_Height.JPG

Here is the most recent issue that Diamond Girl has, aside from the crisping leaves, this leaf all of the sudden decided to curl up as if I had over watered them... But it has been 4 days since they got any water.
Diamond_Issue.JPG

Diamond_Girl3.JPG

Diamond_Height.JPG

It appears she is a female! :cheer:
Diamond_Female.JPG

I have been feeding them the Humboldt Nutrients from PerfectGardens.com

I also have to note that the Phresh Filter from RVF Garden Supply is doing EXCELLENT in the tent. I go to the end of the exhaust and smell to see if any aroma is coming out and I smelt nothing, even had my dad check to see if he smelt anything and he didn't smell a thing. So I go and unzip the tent and stick my head in, I get slammed with a heavy aroma of freshly growing cannabis! It's awesome how great the filter is working!

Any suggestions on what kind of issues I might be having and how to correct them? I would love to hear some input on this.

:Namaste:

As of this moment I can not give a pH reading as I still have yet to acquire one. But the temps have been between 85 high and 62 low RH is around 40% - 45%.

I have a strong feeling that it might be an issue with the pH. Hopefully I can get a pH meter here right soon.

I would like to begin flower soon, but I want to make sure that everything is up to par before I do the switch.

:thanks: JJ Bones for replying back brotha! Very much appreciated!

If you can control your temp differences from lights on to lights off, it will help your plants.

Also the LED looks a bit far away (maybe) ? How far is it? Usually quality LED's need 12" - 18" away but perhaps I don't know that brand very well.

Even if you cannot get the meter, drop kits work great for soil.

The sun heats up the room during the day and the light only gives a 5 degree difference and at night the temps drop pretty low out here and the hour of light that turns on at 1am is where they get a little bit of the heat back.

If you can control your temp differences from lights on to lights off, it will help your plants.

The light is at 38 inches above the tops, I have a 600 watt LED lamp and because of the light intensity of 600 watts it has a range of 36 inches to 42 inches above the canopy.

You can check out the light distance recommendations for specific G8-LED lights here.

Also the LED looks a bit far away (maybe) ? How far is it? Usually quality LED's need 12" - 18" away but perhaps I don't know that brand very well.

Drop kits? You mean the pill looking things with the tubes? Those never work out well for me... I could never tell if I was doing it right or not.

Even if you cannot get the meter, drop kits work great for soil.

Wow that's pretty far, however obviously what the manufacturer recommends. Interesting.

With the drop kits you just mix nutes, then take a sample of the nute water, put one drop, shake and match the color to the pH.

However I guess since you have a lot of fancy goodies, a meter would look sweeter :surf:

Good morning all!

Hope all is well in your worlds.

Just headed out to work early so I can give you all a little update.

Sorry to not be here regularly, I have been busy with work and now I had to relocate. The tent and the girls are still up and running. When I moved, I wasn't able to set the tent back up same day so I put them in total darkness for 24 hours to initiate the flowering cycle. They are now 1 week in flower as of yesterday and have been fed the first week of bloom nutes supplied by JJ Bones at Perfect Gardens Thank you so much brotha!

The Dorm Grow LED G8-600 is kicking some major butt! I now have the light at 18 inches away from the top of the canopy! And the girls are looking better than they ever have now!

I will have to get some photos on the phone si when I come back to this open Wi-Fi spot here at mcdonalds and upload them for you all to view!

Thank you all so much for your patience, having issues with getting internet at my new location, so the open Wi-Fi is what I have to work with for the time being.

Unfortunatly, the mulanje gold didnt survive the fall a while back when I as trying transplant them into the 3 gallon pots. I have another bean left and I plan on popping that bean next grow, right after harvest.

How is the Mulanje Gold doing?, I am REALLY interested in seeing how it works out from the seed descrip.

Since the nutes got added, oh yea! They smell wonderful! :high-five:

Sounds like your having a good grow bro

Any suggestions on what kind of issues I might be having and how to correct them? I would love to hear some input on this.

I am writing this without reading cause I have to leave... NO MORE nutrients. Those girls need Epsom salt flush ASAP

Back
Top Bottom