Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

theres something to do with the shape of the seed as far as i remember for sex of the possible plant from the seed
i don't remember its been years since that

I checked out a few places and it looks like the seeds have been available recently. He opened up a couple spots last year and this year some major banks have them. But this was like 45 seconds worth of research so I could be way off :rofl:

:hmmmm: Couldn't tell you on that one. My first grow I did the rookie mistake and used Miracle Gro... Then Grows #2 - 5 I used a soil called Super Soil from Home Depot. Very cheap soil with no nutrients in it, it was only $7 for a 2 cu. ft. bag.

I would start my seeds off in the little coco pellets and then when the seedlings would get tall enough, I would bury them into soil.

Now I am using Scientific Soils, I just followed my old habits.

But so far so good. 1 hour til GLR 1 hour lights come on and I will get the photos taken for the 14 day update! :thumb:

Cool, I ask because I have tried to grow from seedling in hot soil and had all sorts of problems. If you can put a seed in this stuff and water it... dang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you for the Reps Spimp! :thanks:

The other Mulanje Gold bean looks like it could be the male characteristics, we will see...

+reps.
i have often thought that there has to be a visual clue of male vs female beans. I have my own ideas, but this seems very plausible and logical sir. Nice find.

:welcome: CA215!

Glad to have you with us brotha!

Luck is for someone not knowing what they are doing... meaning anyone that goes to any other forum... CUS WE ARE #1 RIGHT HERE! I have all the help I need at my fingertips with all you fine members, always willing to give a lending hand and/or positive energies! But thank you though all the same brotha! :thanks:

Got to get sub'd up sooner than later, interesting journal, should help introduce some of the great products from the sponsors :bravo: Can't wait to see how these babies turn out! Best of luck, :peace: CA

Glad you like it brotha! :thanks:

Great Info, TS :thumb:

As far as I know, Ken has his beans out there in seed banks, the GDP, the Ken's Kush and Bay 11.

I remember hearing a couple of years back that clones were the only way you could obtain the "true" strain.

TS lookin good so far I got a question about GDP. I keep hearing you can't get the original strain except as a clone, does that mean the GDP I got from Ken Estes Seeds is something other than GDP ??:peace:

Be back soon with photos!

:Namaste:

Picture Update

Diamond Girl - Day 14
Diamond_Girl_818.JPG
Diamond_Girl_Close_Up_818.JPG

DOG Kush - Day 14
DOG_Kush_818.JPG
DOG_Kush_Close_Up_818.JPG

BubbleGummer - Day 2
BubbleGummer_818.JPG

Diamond Girl has been picking up speed in her growth. DOG Kush is following right behind her.

You can totally see that DOG is full or Indica-Dominant.

BubbleGummer is only 2 days old, but is taking in the LED light like a champ! Nice solid green color in her!

Looking good Rd, as I understand it Ken did a buttload of work to get the GDP into seed form,crossing to a very transparent afgani male and then all the back crossing ,cubing etc to get it back to 99.99% GDP,and several places I have read ppl that have the original cut growing out the seeds saying they can't tell em apart, in any case the stuff I grew sure is some dank yum smoke:thumb:

Thanks BID I'm lookin forward to smoking some:peace:

TS I have posted a new topic on Grower Journals called How to Grow With LEDs it hasn't posted yet but I would like your input as to what tips you have that make for a better out come growing with LEDs it would really be nice to have a place where all the LED growers could post I think LED has arrived and would like to know more about how to best utilize a LED panel.... There are so many growers using different panels right now it would be nice to get them all together to compare notes

Thanks in Advance for your participation:peace::circle-of-love::welcome::thanks:

Thank you CronicHempHog.

I am in love with the light... Not so much the green I see after checking in on the plants, but seeing how happy the babies are makes it all worth it!

Sending you positive energies for your GDP bean to pop and give you a bountiful harvest! :thumb:

Yes, they are keeping very compacted. This is my first experience with LED lights and I have to admit, I'm in love. I think Dorm Grow was an excellent choice in LED lights as it is already proving to work. I keep the light at the recommended 36 inches above the canopy.

The correct way to grow with G8LED lights is to keep the recommended distances between the lights and the plants so the plants continually reach for their light source. If the lights are too close the intensity will be too much for the plants and they will bleach and not grow toward the source of their energy.

Here are recommended light distances: Proper Distance of Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights | Dorm Grow

Truth Seeker is growing with the G8-600. The recommended distance is to maintain around 36-42 inches during the grow and then stop raising the light when you begin flowering.

:420:

DormGrow, So how where these heights determined? By actual experiments with growing plants or by calculations of light intensity?

I have a different light, but tops are only 10" from light and they recommend 24-36" and I have seen ZERO signs of bleaching and normal growth.

DormGrow, So how where these heights determined? By actual experiments with growing plants or by calculations of light intensity?

I have a different light, but tops are only 10" from light and they recommend 24-36" and I have seen ZERO signs of bleaching and normal growth.

Specs and recommended distances come from G8LED based on their grows. You can make adjustments as necessary. If the light is too intense for a given grow area then it may cause bleaching in plants. If you need to reduce your distance because there is not enough space in your grow tent or you prefer shorter plants, you can do so by starting closer or not raising the light as the plants grow. At some point the plants will stop reaching for the light source.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom