Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

:party::happy-birthday::woohoo:Hope you have 70 or 80 more.

Thank you CronicHempHog.

I am in love with the light... Not so much the green I see after checking in on the plants, but seeing how happy the babies are makes it all worth it!

Sending you positive energies for your GDP bean to pop and give you a bountiful harvest! :thumb:

nice I like the light :thumb:

2 days my gdp didn't pop have it on a heating pad as of late this afternoon well see what happens makes me worried I have 3 more of them wasn't cheap either sigh

Yes, they are keeping very compacted. This is my first experience with LED lights and I have to admit, I'm in love. I think Dorm Grow was an excellent choice in LED lights as it is already proving to work. I keep the light at the recommended 36 inches above the canopy.

Lookin good, I am loving how LED grows such tight internodes :) :Namaste:

:hmmmm: What? Where?

woohoo I see a root peekin:thumb:

Thank you very much Fish Cake! :thanks:

:party::happy-birthday::woohoo:Hope you have 70 or 80 more.

Thank you very much Jon705! :thanks:

Happy bday TS:partyboy::blunt:

:Namaste:

yea its been peeking all day and hasn't budged oh well well give it another day or 2 then try another one:thumb:

If you talked nice and played music they got lazy... try the drill sergeant approach :cheesygrinsmiley:

And now the last bean to join in on the grow!

Introducing Holy Smoke's Mulanje Gold from Sensible Seeds

Here's some info on it.

Mulanje_Gold.jpg

In this ever changing environment its essential to house and maintain our Sativa weed strains.

With up to 20% THC these have a soaring high and huge potential along with being an exceptionally pure weed strain these are actually rare genetics and have been maintained as such by one of Africa's best breeders.

As a medicine the oil obtained is sent Worldwide to treat a vast number of ailments and are highly recognized for their healing potential.

Mozambique Poison created in the region bordering South Africa Mozambique has been a very difficult place due to constant fighting but because of this it is truely wild with a wealth of untapped natural resources so its no wonder their marijuana is so sought after.

Tradtionally Sativas were used by healers and shamans for their high psychoactive and medicinal properties.

Genetics : 100% Mulanje Gold

Type : Sativa

Flavour : Lemon Citrus

THC : 17-21 %

Yield : 650 /800 gm

Flower time : 10/12 weeks

IMG_011425.JPG

Oh man, those are some interesting beans!!!

Hey TruthSeeker, yesterday, I meant in general with the LEDs. I'm still amazed how tight the node growth is under LED, but with the full branch and leaf growth of HID... I can't wait to see your seedlings start stacking like that. I can almost get lost starting at my seedlings in the closet now that I'm running LED and seeing those tight nodes. There are rare times that technology jumps amaze me and good LED grow lights are one of those techs. Little to no heat, lower electric usage and good, tight growth and long bulb life, it's cool. :Namaste:

Got ya now.

This brings to mind a question that I was thinking to myself when checking in on the girls.

What is the average temperature jump using HID?

Hey TruthSeeker, yesterday, I meant in general with the LEDs. I'm still amazed how tight the node growth is under LED, but with the full branch and leaf growth of HID... I can't wait to see your seedlings start stacking like that. I can almost get lost starting at my seedlings in the closet now that I'm running LED and seeing those tight nodes. There are rare times that technology jumps amaze me and good LED grow lights are one of those techs. Little to no heat, lower electric usage and good, tight growth and long bulb life, it's cool. :Namaste:

On other news.

BubbleGummer.JPG

BubbleGummer has came out to play! She is now in the tent and will be getting her first look at the awesomeness of the LED light!

Now we are just waiting on Mulanje Gold to come out of the soil. The bean popped within 24 hours time in the water!

question... are you starting those in the soils you are testing?

ok Happy FreeWeed day it may actually be stonerday there
so my gdp popped waiting for the root to get a bit longer then ima stick it in the rooting plug
that would be my second seed
I think I killed the first one when I put it on the heating mat
oh well live and learn:peace:

Hi Buckshot,

Yes, I am germinating in a cup of water and once the seed pops, I put it in the cups of soil. Once the roots have made a establishment in the cups, I will move them into the 3 gallon Air Pots. They will veg in the 3 gallon and then will be transplanted 1 week before flowering into the 5 gallon Air Pots.

question... are you starting those in the soils you are testing?

On a positive note, at least 1 popped! 50% success ratio is a lot better than 0%! :thumb:

ok Happy FreeWeed day it may actually be stonerday there
so my gdp popped waiting for the root to get a bit longer then ima stick it in the rooting plug
that would be my second seed
I think I killed the first one when I put it on the heating mat
oh well live and learn:peace:

Update!

The Mulanje Gold has popped and been put into soil 4 hours ago.

So it is going to be 4 plants in the tent for this run. The Mulanje Gold are regular seeds, but from the info that I have found on the net, I made an educated guess as to see if this one will pop out a female. My guess is that the other one is a male seed.

If you have not yet found my post in the "Seeds, Clones & Strains" forum, please check this out.

Seeds - Female or Male - Can You Tell The Difference?

Pictures coming up soon.

Hi Buckshot,

Yes, I am germinating in a cup of water and once the seed pops, I put it in the cups of soil. Once the roots have made a establishment in the cups, I will move them into the 3 gallon Air Pots. They will veg in the 3 gallon and then will be transplanted 1 week before flowering into the 5 gallon Air Pots.

Cool, I ask because I have tried to grow from seedling in hot soil and had all sorts of problems. If you can put a seed in this stuff and water it... dang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom