Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

Thank you, it did... now I have more :cheesygrinsmiley: I like the idea of not feeding. Next question. The PH of my well water is 8 :yikes: I have to correct now with PH down. What are your thoughts with water like that? If I have to continue PH down will that cause a buildup that will cause issues towards the end?

Ouch. Hate the well-water problem. All I can say is proceed with caution. Normally, I tell people to just use tap water untreated--but that's for municipal supplied water. For tap water to taste good, municipalities have to deliver it at right around 7, which is fine, and they also have to keep the ppm down to avoid fouling pipes.

Wells are another story. Each well is its own entity. I do not like flying blind. If it was my well I'd send a sample to my state university ag extension for testing, it's cheap and you will know exactly what you need to watch for--or if you should invest in R/O. The soil in my bag is testing at right around 6.5 and I really control my mix to a tight tolerance. In cases when I have had to treat water, I like to let it sit and really stabilize for a good long while before I use it. Now, in your case the pH can be of benefit towards the mid/late flowering stage--pull back on the "down" at that time and it might be just the thing to offset the pH drop during flowering!

Ouch. Hate the well-water problem. All I can say is proceed with caution. Normally, I tell people to just use tap water untreated--but that's for municipal supplied water. For tap water to taste good, municipalities have to deliver it at right around 7, which is fine, and they also have to keep the ppm down to avoid fouling pipes.

Wells are another story. Each well is its own entity. I do not like flying blind. If it was my well I'd send a sample to my state university ag extension for testing, it's cheap and you will know exactly what you need to watch for--or if you should invest in R/O. The soil in my bag is testing at right around 6.5 and I really control my mix to a tight tolerance. In cases when I have had to treat water, I like to let it sit and really stabilize for a good long while before I use it. Now, in your case the pH can be of benefit towards the mid/late flowering stage--pull back on the "down" at that time and it might be just the thing to offset the pH drop during flowering!

I know... you should see the filter :cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you for that. I did not think of offsetting with untreated water. Do you sell your product in Maine?

Starting to get a little worried about GDP now...

She is not popping out of her shell.

Sorry to hear that! Hope you have better luck with the next one.

Still nothing.

New bean has been placed in water now. Going to go with the bubblegummer. It already popped out last night and is on the soil now.

give it a bit more maybe its a late bloomer:thumb:

Thanks GreatLife4All! :thanks:

This too shall pass. Moving on the bubblegummer.

Sorry to hear that! Hope you have better luck with the next one.

Ok I have the first week update photos coming by tonight.

:Namaste:

sorry to hear hope mine pops makes me worried now I hope it isn't like the aiea seeds I bought none of them popped just a waste of money

What - Is it Truth Seeker's Birthday? Happy Birthday TS!

:partyboy:

:welcome: Mr White!

Subscribed.

Thanks TanR! :thanks:

What - Is it Truth Seeker's Birthday? Happy Birthday TS!

:welcome: Vegas Flower and Thank you! :thanks:

Happy Birthday TS and subed!

Thank you CronicHempHog! :thanks:

HB TS
and no not saying hash buds tough shit lol
happy birthday Truth Seeker:thumb:

Thank you very much Scientific Soils! :thanks:

Happy Birthday, TS! Enjoy your next ride around the sun!

Thank you Buckshot! :thanks:

Thank you all for the kind Birthday wishes!

:Namaste:

Picture Update.

Diamond Girl
Diamond_Girl11.JPG
Diamond_Girl21.JPG

DOG Kush
DOG1.JPG
DOG2.JPG

nice I like the light :thumb:

2 days my gdp didn't pop have it on a heating pad as of late this afternoon well see what happens makes me worried I have 3 more of them wasn't cheap either sigh

Back
Top Bottom