Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

I am not subbed on your journal, but I have been following along.

My next purchase will be an LED light. But there is so much bad information out there... Not sure how to make a decision unless I follow along on some journals. I am decidedly not a lighting expert... and there seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors attached to LED lights.

Exactly right and this is why I an doing this test right now, (I was considering a break from growing/journaling for a couple months) I have been interested in LED from the start but like you said it's tricky picking a company,so with this opportunity to test I an all in, I will report on it with total honesty regardless the outcome as it's important to find the ones we can trust, IM sure truthseeker will be doing the same here:thumb:

:welcome: Jon705!

Glad you think so so far.

Looking good TS im subbed:)

:welcome: Crawdaddy!

Like I said, I hope to get a lot of thoughts tossed around in the same areas of subject. Glad to see you are following along in mine as well. It seems that we pretty much started our grows the same day. Except I am starting with the creation of life. :yummy:

Nice equipment and strain choice. Interested in results very much. Subbed!

:welcome: BigIrishDoode!

Glad to see you made the click!

Cool nice sounding setup, sub a Dub.

:welcome: Lurch Farmer!

:welcome: GreatLife4All!

Happy to show you what some of our sponsors have to offer!

Subbed, love to see some of the sponsor's products in action....

:welcome: StealthGrow!

I am looking forward to the amazing outcome with this grow! Happy to have you along brotha!

Totally Sub'd
Very much looking forward to this one. :popcorn:

:rollit:

Is in the works brotha! Is in the works...

The camera has had to recharge 3 times already! I feel I can't have enough photos to choose the, as 420 puts it, Creme de la Creme of the ones that actually make it here for all you good people to view.

truth you should blow out a stack of pics of all the sponsor gear your runnin' I know they like seeing and knowing your subscribers are seeing their gear runnin' *Crosses arms* "WORD!"

That is exactly what I did. I also took down notes of peoples results, what types of lights they were using, wattages of them, grow size... Finally I came to the conclusion to talk with the good people at DormGrow.com as I was looking at their lights for the longest time, they have a "Live Chat" function where I was able to chat with someone about the lights and my grow space. That is what led me to the choice of going with the G8-600!

My next purchase will be an LED light. But there is so much bad information out there... Not sure how to make a decision unless I follow along on some journals.

:welcome: JJ Bones!

You have helped create the path that this is paved with brotha!

Looking forward to watching this journey! ;)

:welcome: CannaFan!

I like to try to keep very detailed information on my grow journals! All in hopes that others can learn from them and build off the information!

Sub'd! Very interested in LED grows and watching step by step processes as you are already doing.
:popcorn::popcorn:

Again!

:welcome: all!

:Namaste:

The ladies food showed up yesterday. :morenutes:

Humboldt_Nutrients.JPG

:welcome: Trichomes!

subd, looks niiiiiiiiiiiiice!:thumb:

:hmmmm: Not sure what you mean there... but... :welcome: Spimp!

Sub'd
:popcorn:

Although this almost certainly means many 'infraction points' and a possible ban. :) ---biting tongue to not spew jouvinile humor---

:) Glad to see this in action sir. and Good Weed. :)

:hmmmm: Not sure what you mean there... but... :welcome: Spimp!
Just means Ill try to be as ON Topic as possible. :) Good luck trying to understand me. Im as random as it gets. My sophmoric humor is all I was refurring too and Ill but that in my back kaya- I mean pocket sir. ;)

TS

You are like an energizer bunny. I am sure all the vendors will get back ten fold what they put in (at least!) Cool to see you growing. My m/o is to show up in the beginning and next thing I know the buds are drying :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope to check in more than that.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:A fine Tokeday to you T.S.:)

:welcome: Boss!

Glad to have you following along as well. :thumb:

:welcome: Buckshot!

I will keep going for as long as the mission keeps going... and then some!

Well I hope too see you poking in from time to time, as I said already, it's going to be a fun ride.

TS

You are like an energizer bunny. I am sure all the vendors will get back ten fold what they put in (at least!) Cool to see you growing. My m/o is to show up in the beginning and next thing I know the buds are drying :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope to check in more than that.

:welcome: CronicHempHog!

Not too late, the babies were just born on 8/3.

Glad to have you on board as well brotha!

ok I is a little late but im subbed
get to watch a mods grow:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom