Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

No, I have only 1 of each bean, just seeing if there is any difference in the water and nutrient needs and length of time between waterings.

Good Weed and Great Pics, TS :)

Are you doing a side-by-side comparison of the soils?

Yes they did.

Thank you brotha! :thanks:

Awesome! Glad it all arrived in good condition. Looking forward to this fantastic grow.

I have only 1 of each bean, just seeing if there is any difference in the water and nutrient needs and length of time between waterings.

Ok, Should be interesting.

I have woody bits in the soilmix I have now.

Guess that means I'm a Wardrobe Gardener.

Gardener's mix FTW !

:xmas:

right on TS look like all you need now is some trimmers:)

--as the equipment was set up the angels started singing--
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Very nice equipment, so looking forward to your plants getting big.

:rollit:

Hi Truth Seeker,

Sorry I'm late but I'm caught up on your journal thus far and am subscribed also. Looking forward to seeing the sponsors tools and your skills in action.

:reading420magazine::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::bong:

:high-five: Right on! How long have you had yours? It does great in the 5 x 5 tent, can't wait to get a filter hooked up next.

Yes, the frame is all metal, the corners are interlocking, the hanger bars are all metal as well. The frame is rated at 300 lbs. weight capacity! I went and took some pictures really quick for you.

GGT_Interlocking_Corners.JPG

GGT_Hanger_Bars2.JPG

GGT_Hanger_Bars1.JPG

You got the EXACT same exhaust fan and speed controller that I got. I am envious of your tent though, is it all metal frame even the corner junctions?

I am not sure if you mean the SuperSoil from Home Depot or is there another soil named that?

The difference with the 2 is that the Professional Mix has chunky perlite in it and also contains Canadian block-cut peat.

Gardeners Mix, which is their newest soil off the line, has cypress chip instead of perlite and has milled vacuumed peat instead of block-cut peat.

I do notice that the Gardeners Mix does go 2 days longer than the Professional Mix on watering, but they are still only seedlings. Let's see what happens when they get into veg, and even better FLOWER! :yummy:

So that soil isnt like supersoil you have to feed them in flower?If its just a base soil why are you using both, just to see whats what with them?I guess I missread the description on they're site, I thought the Gardeners mix was a base or light soil and the Proffesional mix was a concentrate or they're own version of supersoil.

:welcome: FlyinDonki!

This journal is going to be very active I can see already. Glad to have you along!

subscribed, nice equipments. im interesting in led. waiting for next post !

Me too brotha, me too! :morenutes:

--as the equipment was set up the angels started singing--
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Very nice equipment, so looking forward to your plants getting big.

:rollit:

:welcome: TanR!

Your not that late brotha, This is like the previews for the Feature Presentation! ;)

Hi Truth Seeker,

Sorry I'm late but I'm caught up on your journal thus far and am subscribed also. Looking forward to seeing the sponsors tools and your skills in action.

:Namaste:

Hi TS.

Blah blah blah See-thru plastic, roots getting light, why don't we have a sponsor who donates plant-pots or coffee cups blah blah blah

Pity about mama mia's song :straightface:

Maybe she will still find her voice after she's done putting out enough roots :xmas:

I am going to be transplanting into some OxyPots from OxygenPotSystems.com.

This is Mama Mia as of 2 minutes ago...
Mama_Mia2.JPG

I think I have to make a judgement call and start GDP or BubbleGummer as replacement.

What do you all want to see?

GDP or BubbleGummer?

Mama Mia has been removed from this journal. :rip:

So with that said, we have 1 vote for BubbleGummer.

Any other votes?

I want to set it to start germ tonight so please chime in soon.

I think I have to make a judgement call and start GDP or BubbleGummer as replacement.

What do you all want to see?

GDP or BubbleGummer?

My vote is GDP.

Been thinking about getting some of those seeds... from one of our sponsors such as Castle .

Ok,

1 to BubbleGummer and 1 to GDP.

Mine bean came from last years harvest, the only bean that was produced through all 6 plants and it sat at the top just staring at me like "Here, you did such a great job with keeping me fed and watered, I am recycling myself to see you again!" :yummy:

My vote is GDP.

Been thinking about getting some of those seeds... from one of our sponsors such as Castle .

Oh yea, but they are WELL WORTH IT!

When I seen the price tag on them, I thought wow, this had better have lights built in to them as well! But then when you feel the texture and quality that these tents are made from. You know you paid for what you get! :thumb:

Rated to hold up to 300 lbs., the most thickest tent on the market that I have ever seen or felt before, all metal and interlocking corners, is 6'11 in normal height, comes with the 1 ft. extension if you want to go to 7'11, built in windows for if you don't want to open the tent all the way up, if you have your tent all filled up, they have a back door for easier access to the plants in the back and diamond reflection instead of the normal mylar.

I'm not sitting here trying to sell them, I am just saying that this tent totally met and has gone above my expectations. With it's durability, I am sure that this tent will last me just as long as my LED light will. ;)

Yea those Gorilla Tents are bad ass. $$$ though.

:welcome: PlanetaryHerb!

Glad you like it.

The mounts came in the box with the fan. As far as I know, they should come with mounts when you purchase them.

Subbed! Nice set up! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the mounts for either side of your inline fan to hang it in your tent like you have it?

:peace:

:welcome: Parkview!

Feel free to ask questions or make comments. :thumb:

Should be a fun grow to watch...subscribed

So 1 - 1...

Don't make me decide... LOL!

Back
Top Bottom