Tunes420 Try at Hydro 3rd Grow CFL

I remember seeing something about lime and was at store and couldn't remember what other word was ....dolomite lime..... sweet :thanks: hope that is what i saw at store lol...no hydro shops anywhere near me. plus this would make a good ph up for me...as opposed to baking soda.... OK watch out I'm on the grow again :surf:

:thanks: green acres will have to pick some up.....
OK all 10 forecast looks like smooth sailing :surf:

10 days ago i started this journal for a passive hydro grow .
Here is picture from that day....this is a couple days after transferring them from soil to Perlite/vermiculite mix (wick system/hempy bucket style and the start of this journal:popcorn:
IMG_2201.JPG

And here is today 10 days later....:popcorn:
10day.JPG

Here are some random shots...they needed to be trained again....heres one after taking two of the ladies down a notch
10day_14_.JPG

10day_7_.JPG

10day_8_.JPG

10day_11_.JPG

Just working my way around pot...when i get there i have no idea where i am going from there LMAO
10day_13_.JPG

I think one or both of these ladies is ready to flower ...then i can contunie around pot with stretch i get beginning of flowering period and hope it stops on other side of pot LOL
weeds_11_.JPG

this one has (the way they grow ) a few more days before it goes to flower room ...
weeds_9_.JPG

LOL just kidding this one i will veg for 2 more weeks till it is a monster
10day_2_.JPG

def on lower leaves is from soil before i transplanted
10day_3_.JPG

color on this one has improved in a day or so...weird this hydro thing
I do still lack two micro's sulfur and calcium but will get that sorted tommorow
ph is fixed so all should be smooth sailing from here :surf:
10day_12_.JPG

10day_6_.JPG

Even one above it starting to grow now that it is under cfl's and not that useless light in back :popcorn:
Last but not least ....A seed...yep ...just a seed :grinjoint:
10day_1_.JPG

:thanks:
green acres ya that 3 leaf one better get on the ball thats my clone factory
No same bulb but camerra made it look different no cfl in pic they were
above in recent pic

:thanks: poker shark Have to love weeds that grow like weeds hehe :rollit:

This one plant never got over it's stress lol 3 leafs all the way to top all the way to harvest
IMG_11252.JPG

this was her day before harvest with all fans leafs off....very weird plant...that was stressed and never got over it...still was good smoke thought :)
IMG_16101.JPG

green acres I think you are right about the 3 leaf and stress..
my hope is that i got ahold of it now and this stress won't hurt
it being a clone machine the 3 leaf mother i took clones from
my first grow all had three leafs till they grew out a few nodes
and the 5 and 7 leafs came back to every plant except the mother.

setting sun yes i read same about roots and hempy type set up and when i read
a bit up on wick system i figure combining two would help in that respect
and get them all the fluid they needed as soon as they got over being transplanted
now they are on the move....and in flower room :popcorn:

Interesting... I've got a bunch of three leaf tops in my grow... I was thinking it was just the bud area, but didn't know stress could do it... nice grow Tunes420! +rep if I can

obxgardener and your plants are rocking . Grow on brother :passitleft:

green acres grow is looking super healthy !
got me some Epson salt and some dolomite lime today so got all my nukes now. I Foliar feed the plants with weak solution of both and will include it in with my nukes and lets see what these ladies can do.:surf:

:rofl: Here to being different:passitleft: green acres
Perhaps the best foliar feeding includes using seltzer water and plant food at the same time. This way, CO2 and nutrients are feed directly to the leaves in the same spray.

Foliar feeding is recognized in most of the literature as being a good way to get nutrients to the plant later when nutrient lockup problems could start to reduce intake from the roots.

Update all ....still growing like weeds :popcorn:
81210.JPG

these clones have been growing for about 2 weeks in passive hydro
took them 3 weeks to root in soil
so lets call them 3 weeks....next set of clones will root quicker so will have better timeline for them
812_3_.JPG

This is clone from plant i like in flower room...only have this one and it went thru a little transfer shock i think..am sure it will pull threw no problem....hope stress caused to it won't effect clones and find out later when they hermie and if they do ....i'll smoke them anyway LMAO
812_2_.JPG

and below are ladies in flower room ...soaking up the red sun :popcorn:
812_6_.JPG

812_7_.JPG

Next we have the runt of litter ....it was under cloning light and didn't grow fast
812_4_.JPG

It was growing too straight so i bent it :smokin:
812_5_.JPG

OK 2 week update.....
Then
IMG_2205.JPG

2 Weeks later
2weeks2.JPG

2weeks_8_.JPG

2weeks_7_.JPG

Then
IMG_22081.JPG

2 Weeks later
2weeks_1_.JPG

2weeks_2_.JPG

Then
IMG_22071.JPG

2 Weeks later
2weeks_3_.JPG

2weeks_4_.JPG

Then
IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

2 Weeks later
812_7_.JPG

These two yellow ones are already in flower room...only need 12 days veg...plus time it took to root and transfer from soil to passive hydro
812_6_.JPG

These pics were taken couple days ago on yellow pots there a little bigger now. and a lot more lst on them as they stretch in flower room.
Pics above have signs of old nuke def. which is now corrected....and the 3 leaf plant is back to 5 blades per leaf again :woohoo:

:thanks: setting sun ...The growth and soil less are all new to me and results so far have been at the least exciting to me....Just wanted to share with all info and results that all here at site have shown me. With that info I am able to try new things and having a lot of success. Anyone wanting to try this i would say go for it!...test it (one plant maybe)...you'll love it.
And hope everyone rooms are green! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom