Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

I’m trying to catch you!

Good thing times on my side eh? They look good man! Keep it up!

So the tote sucked. Not surprisingly. Too much footprint not enough water column. Broke down and spent the money for a better rez. Much happier.

Good thing times on my side eh? They look good man! Keep it up!

So the tote sucked. Not surprisingly. Too much footprint not enough water column. Broke down and spent the money for a better rez. Much happier.
What you mean not enough water column? You mean you need more water cycling?

Kind of. With the big footprint there were almost 7 gallons of solution left in the bottom that the pump couldn't effectively use. With the smaller footprint I only have a couple gallons left now. The taller water column also makes it easier for me to keep the solution mixed. I just have a small fountain pump running in there to keep it all stirred up a bit. With the wide reservoir the pump wasn't big enough to get it all mixed well, one corner wanted to stagnate. The dynagrow stuff hasn't fallen out of suspension the way the botanicare nutrients did so that makes it easier too.

Minor upgrades going in today. Improving the drainage situation in the veg closet so I can run timed irrigation in there.

These overflow/condensate pans whatever you call them in your neck of the woods work great for me in there. Perfect size. Only took a year and a half to find something that would fit without wasting any space.

More air circulation is always a good thing. Added in two oscillating fans to tent #1. I use the same setups in the other tent and I love them.

I use 8in little blizzard fans, bigger than a normal clip fan and they oscillate.

The biggest problem with mounting fans in tents is the clips don't properly grip the tubing. I use these mounts, they are made to hold tablets onto microphone stands.

A really simple way to get some more airflow without taking up tons of space, the plants can be touching the fan grills and still not get wind burnt. I've done it through two flower cycles so far.

Love the way you've optimized the space to crank out fatties. Looking really nice man

Getting there.

The plan is to have two waves in veg half a flower cycle apart.

One wave in a cloner. (The other cloner will be for cuts from New genetics to add to the stable)

One half of the closet is for moms in all their varying states of disarray.

Today was orca day. Added it in for the last watering and emptied/cleaned the res. For some reason it keeps getting nasty after a couple of days? I never had this problem using just the dynagrow in the smaller res filling daily. I added protekt and mag pro when I went to the bigger res and filling every other day. I did add some hydroguard which I believe has made issues for me in the past. Maybe it's the hydroguard? I have a small fountain pump that I thought would keep the water aerated enough to keep the nasties away, maybe not? Dunno, not the end of the world, if I had the money I would order some more z7 and see if that helped but I'm out at the moment.

With the weather warning up I have cranked up the IPM been spraying daily/every couple days with dynagrow and neem oil. Despite that I found some little critters on the gorilla Bomb clones today. So I will continue spraying for a few more days and hopefully it takes care of them. If not I'll dip them in h2o2 before they get moved in with the rest of the veg wave destined for tent#2 in a couple weeks

Running a damn compound over here man very well done. Love all the new upgrades!

So you think hydrogaurd could be making it worse? That flying skull is supposed to be some great shit. Idk, I've yet to use it but again supposed to work wonders

Yea I'm not positive, seems to be the odd variable though. I've used it in the cloners on a few different occasions and I seem to end up with slime after a couple days. Now the same thing happened in the bigger rez but a day faster. I never had any problems with slime in the flower room. Added the hydroguard when I added the new rez been fighting slime since then. It certainly feels like that's the problem.

A lot of members have slime building up in their rez's.

Yea I always hear about folks having trouble with it. So far I have more or less avoided it except for the few times I added hydroguard. Plain dynagrow in the cloners can go for a couple of weeks so it's kinda confusing.

Back
Top Bottom