Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Tent#1 some of the buds are starting to yellow on the edges of the sugar leaves. They seem to be in the middle of trying to bulk up and they haven't had any calcium the last few days. I'm thinking that may be what's going on. I need to go through and re wet the portions of the containers that have dried out so I'll probably do a big watering with the system and then do a hand water with orca.

Chemdawg
Pex2

Regardless they all shook really nice man. Shitty about the res issues though. I have to pull mine out while I'm away for memorial day. 1 minute a day should suffice, I hope. They're mamas so I'm not worried like when I left flower girls.

I did CS and was able to get some balls to form, but they never dropped pollen :rolleyes:. STS is similarly priced and works much more efficiently. And if I remember correctly it's not a required daily spraying.

Thanks man! Congrats on the smell proof bag from Mars!

Yea definitely happy the rez is staying cleaner. Got my z7 in yesterday so if it gets weird I'll try that out again. I added mag pro back in today.
So per gallon
5ml foliage-pro
1ml protekt
2ml calmag
1ml mag pro

But as is life; with the good comes the bad.

Would you take them home from the bar? :kisstwo:
Pineapple Express 2 by G13 labs

G-Bomb by Bomb seeds

Pretty sure it's heat stress. It's the plants at the front of the tent which now have to two extra blurples on them. The pex2 doesn't surprise me. I culled one real early with balls last run, but these were from a different Mom, so I don't think it will be continuing it's stay in the rotation. Too much nanners for my taste. Surprised to see nanners on the G-Bomb though. Which is why I'm sure they're pissed off bc the ventilation is a little off with the drying going on in the other tent.

But the rest of the tent is still a tent full of yummy looking nugs so it's all good.

And on the Plus side barbies up there in all that heat, nanner free. Gotta love a bottom bitch. LMAO.

I love how much it feels like home. Haha.

When I was a kid there were always bundles of herbs hanging in the windows. Now I have my own bundles hanging.

Do you usually wet or dry trim? I've been pretty happy with dry trimming lately

I felt like my scissors stayed cleaner as well. I was able to basically "flake/shave" the sugar leaves off. I've heard you can use a pick or similar and remove them, but I think they would need to be drier than mine were.

The biggest thing I liked was all the kief in the bottom of the trim bins. We have a couple of those double tray deals with the screen in the middle. Those are with their weight in gold as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't imagine trimming without them.

And another one! Man they just keep coming.

Makes you wonder what had to have happened to barb to make her seed out? I wonder if it was just stray pollen and you got a female?

Either way good job man. You get yourself a press yet? That kief would ooze some liquid gold I bet!

I kinda do a half and half trim. Big leaf them all and then trim out some big keepers for pics. Other than that I dont even bother. I just dont mind a little sugar leaf in my smoke, in fact I would even argue that it tastes better with it in there. That being said I dont sell any... but if I did I would imagine I'd trim them up tighter for bag appeal.

Speaking of bags. Thanks for the tag on the giveaway page! Seriously doubted I'd win especially on a post that didnt meet the requirements.

I have a buddy that’s grown outdoors since the early 80’s. He saves all his sugar leaf for rolling doobies. Swears it’s better than the bud for joints.

Back
Top Bottom