I'm about to add new strains to the collection. Letting go a few. Not sure what I want yet, there are sooooo many great ones. Hope to make the final call on strains that has:

- Heat resistant
- Heavy appetite
- Short to medium in height
- SOGable
- High THC (above 15%)
- Easy to grow
- Dense nugs
- 8-9 weeks or shorter finish time

If you have experience in any of the strains from start to finish please let me know. Still researching and will make the purchase soon.

going mainly indica is your best bet to meet most of those criteria. I've heard great things about afghan kush, but won't know fur sure until I harvest in november. It's supposed to have a short flower time, short height, indica dense nugs, and super high THC. I'll be letting you know how my indicas go

I'm about to add new strains to the collection. Letting go a few. Not sure what I want yet, there are sooooo many great ones. Hope to make the final call on strains that has:

- Heat resistant
- Heavy appetite
- Short to medium in height
- SOGable
- High THC (above 15%)
- Easy to grow
- Dense nugs
- 8-9 weeks or shorter finish time

If you have experience in any of the strains from start to finish please let me know. Still researching and will make the purchase soon.

DNA's LA Confidential Cheese - its meets all of your criteria

:peace:

Ananda, thanks for the info, my area gets kind of humid in the summer months, but since it's cooling down, it should be alright. I'll be sure to keep a close eye on them though and make sure they don't rot away.

going mainly indica is your best bet to meet most of those criteria. I've heard great things about afghan kush, but won't know fur sure until I harvest in november. It's supposed to have a short flower time, short height, indica dense nugs, and super high THC. I'll be letting you know how my indicas go

Can't get enough of indica. Awesome let us know how your AK goes. Got the AK clone in bloom few days ago so hopefully I'll know the sex soon. Hoping for a male.

Check out Northern Lights and Master Kush from Nirvana,
Nirvanashop
You can't go wrong with either [or both] of these two.

Thanks Ganja Ananda! I'll check it out.

DNA's LA Confidential Cheese - its meets all of your criteria

Thanks MSquared!

Thanks everyone. I'll make some decision and on with the ordering tonight. I'll add those to my seed wish list. Even if I don't get them for this month, they'll be for the future cycle.

After looking at some suggested strains and the ones on my wish list I decided to go with Black Domina for this month. Hope to get one female and one male, this will be a crazy cross with the other strains in the collection. Next month I'll hunt for new strains once more. Already added the suggested strains to my wish list. Still got till December then no more seed purchase for a year.

That 3D pick you need the glasses for is awesome!:bravo:

Hey Twelve12 i think that sounds like a perfect strain for me as well. I want to start helping you look.. Plus its really fun to go strain shopping. First stop: SSC. Better hit gas station!

Pineapple Express harvest total 1.8oz dried! Most I've gotten from one plant. Not bad. The buds dried in like 3 days, I know the place is kinda hot fast dry. Coming up soon a smoke report. Also noticed the buds are airy must be from the heat stress. Already sold out to pre-ordered patients, lol wish I had more to full fill all requests.

Now up for the next month harvest: Hammerhead, Cheese, and Pineapple Chunk (closet scrog), also 1024 strain wont be ready until end of November. Hopefully the first batch of 2L SOG will be ready right around the same time, then every two weeks harvest after that. It has taking a long time to set the perpetual in motion for bi-weekly harvest but they are coming in few months!!! After 1024 harvested I'll convert all bloom plants in 2L coco coir SOG while keeping the mother plants in coco coir airpots. I have found a growing method and medium and nutrients that works for my ghetto fabulous setup.

New projects in mind: making more cloner to feed the perpetual and a watering system for the 2L SOG. Once the tent is filled with 64 bottles it will be very challenging watering every single one by hand. I don't mind doing it however the tent only have one entry and that can put plants at risk of breaking the stem from me reaching in, might slip and stage dive onto them...with the watering system I can turn on the pump for like 5 mins and it's done! Then I can spend the rest of the time admiring them.

That 3D pick you need the glasses for is awesome!:bravo:

Thanks man. That reminds me to shoot some 3D Pineapple Express nugs soon for the smoke report. lol

Hey Twelve12 i think that sounds like a perfect strain for me as well. I want to start helping you look.. Plus its really fun to go strain shopping. First stop: SSC. Better hit gas station!

Appreciate the help. There are too many strain for one man to tackle. Hope I get a nice seed budget for October to get multiple strains order.

going humm..wondering
Have you tried vegging them 4 to 6 weeks longer?
I'll bet you get a much bigger yield.

Pineapple Express harvest total 1.8oz dried! Most I've gotten from one plant. Not bad. The buds dried in like 3 days, I know the place is kinda hot fast dry. Coming up soon a smoke report. Also noticed the buds are airy must be from the heat stress. Already sold out to pre-ordered patients, lol wish I had more to full fill all requests.

Now up for the next month harvest: Hammerhead, Cheese, and Pineapple Chunk (closet scrog), also 1024 strain wont be ready until end of November. Hopefully the first batch of 2L SOG will be ready right around the same time, then every two weeks harvest after that. It has taking a long time to set the perpetual in motion for bi-weekly harvest but they are coming in few months!!! After 1024 harvested I'll convert all bloom plants in 2L coco coir SOG while keeping the mother plants in coco coir airpots. I have found a growing method and medium and nutrients that works for my ghetto fabulous setup.

New projects in mind: making more cloner to feed the perpetual and a watering system for the 2L SOG. Once the tent is filled with 64 bottles it will be very challenging watering every single one by hand. I don't mind doing it however the tent only have one entry and that can put plants at risk of breaking the stem from me reaching in, might slip and stage dive onto them...with the watering system I can turn on the pump for like 5 mins and it's done! Then I can spend the rest of the time admiring them.

dripirrigation.com is where i got all my drip supplies, seems to be the cheapest i found.. All I need is a pump and some pvc and I'm going vertical

After looking at some suggested strains and the ones on my wish list I decided to go with Black Domina for this month. Hope to get one female and one male, this will be a crazy cross with the other strains in the collection. Next month I'll hunt for new strains once more. Already added the suggested strains to my wish list. Still got till December then no more seed purchase for a year.

So this is the lineage of that strain:

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Black Domina »»» {Afghanistan x Ortega Canadian} x {Northern Lights x Hash Plant}
Afghanistan x Ortega CanadianAfghanistan »»» Indica
Ortega CanadianUSA, Kalifornien »»» Indica
Northern Lights x Hash PlantNorthern LightsNorthern Lights #1IBLAfghanistan »»» Indica

Hash PlantHash Plant»»» Hash Plant x {Hash Plant x NL #1}
Hash Plant x NL #1Hash PlantUSA, Kalifornien »»» Indica
NL #1 (specified above)
Hash Plant (specified above)

that sounds perfect! I had never heard of that one before and will be watching her grow closely! :thumb:

Nice work

going humm..wondering
Have you tried vegging them 4 to 6 weeks longer?
I'll bet you get a much bigger yield.

The low yield caused by heat stress though the plant still grew it didn't provide maximum output. I pollinated a branch which cut back the yield a little bit. There was a week or two the buds did not develop. Summer is not my best time to flower and many plants have died or stopped flowering due to the 100-109F temp. Trying to keep it up with the a/c but no avail. The plant had 8 weeks in veg. Now only reserve long veg time for mother plants. It's ok, since the seeds I got from the Pineapple Express, which endured high temp will pass on the trait to "Firestorm" offspring. Part of their evolution to adaptability. hehe

Congrats on the harvest brother what are your drying and curing process?
Would loveto see some pics of some dried nuggets!

Pics coming up soon and in 3D! The drying process is fairly simple. I hang them using binder clips on a rack and let them air dry until the outside is almost crispy then off they go into jars. Then once a day for 10 mins I open the jar and let the moisture out and continue the process for few days and it's done. It's smooth, taste great, awesome high (depend on strain). From drying to curing within a week quite fast due to the high temp zone. The fine wine technique in curing will take place when I get more buds from the perpetual harvest. Due to the demands of the patients they don't want to wait additional month for proper curing, and I work for them so they're kinda like my boss. haha Either way, when flushing 2 weeks prior to the chop and harvest during the lights off will provide faster curing time.

dripirrigation.com is where i got all my drip supplies, seems to be the cheapest i found.. All I need is a pump and some pvc and I'm going vertical

Thank you for the link my friend. Already got all the supplies just need to take the time and cut the pvc, drill the holes, and automate. Right now the tent is almost half full which still provide space for me to walk in and hand water the plants. Going to document the DIY watering system in step-by-step for anyone who wants something similar.

So this is the lineage of that strain:

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Black Domina »»» {Afghanistan x Ortega Canadian} x {Northern Lights x Hash Plant}
Afghanistan x Ortega CanadianAfghanistan »»» Indica
Ortega CanadianUSA, Kalifornien »»» Indica
Northern Lights x Hash PlantNorthern LightsNorthern Lights #1IBLAfghanistan »»» Indica

Hash PlantHash Plant»»» Hash Plant x {Hash Plant x NL #1}
Hash Plant x NL #1Hash PlantUSA, Kalifornien »»» Indica
NL #1 (specified above)
Hash Plant (specified above)

that sounds perfect! I had never heard of that one before and will be watching her grow closely! :thumb:

Nice work

I stumble upon this strain after helping out a grower who happens to left his maintenance light on during the plant's dark hours. Providing peace of mind I said few hours isn't going to affect them since flowering period can be on up to 14hrs. Asked to see some photos and he provided a SOG grow very professional setup and the buds looks so amazing! I asked what strain it was and lord behold "Black Domina" and my research was on for more info. It's a strain no one has around where I live and will provide quality meds for the patients (I try to pick strains for them not for me, I get my buzz from all meds) which is more on the medical side having the parents all powerful indica. Also this strain is best for SOG grow and will be perfect for the 2L clone army.

man keeping strains straight and tracking heritage calls for some family tree style software.. Gives me an idea..

I use this site (it's free & easy to use) for my breeding program keeping track of the lineage. Check it out!

Back
Top Bottom