Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

So tonight's update I am sure candy land is a male he showed his balls.Bad news my tangie is male to showing same way.I will give both another day before I pull them out .S.a.d. showing pistol all ready after 9 days of 12/12.Just going to take them out noticed candy land roots are starting to get tangled with gsc and can't chance them getting worse so I'll just buy some more seeds of it later down the line.I will transplant pine bud to tangie air pot soon .I kinda started that seed just in case of this so I had extra plant .There chance it could be male all so I'll now in couple weeks .Still have the 2 clones also so I'm good .Sucks I really wanted try the sour tangie was hoping for female .That's how nature works some times.

Got out my 60x lense looked at tangie and seen 3 ball sacks coming off her went ahead and pulled him out and transplant pine bud in the 3 gallon air pot .I'm give candy land another day I couldn't really see it was different didn't have the banana balls starting just a round spot will know in couple days for sure.trimmed some of the top leaves back just a few to get light to the other bud sites that were under the big fan leaves.I have stretched it the best I can to size of the net and position it's in.This means if I have pull candy land gsc will get the whole spider 4 cob to it self to finish out flowering. This girl going be big she big all ready hoping for some big cola off this girl.I think s.a.d going be nice size plant to she getting nice even growth and size daily. Watered s.a.d today 1 liter of water and feed gsc ppm is up to 620 which is good it was down to 500 ppm yesterday. Only put quarter strength grow in this time and 1/2 strength bloom to get the process kicking for flowering. My temperature been at 71 degrees for this whole 12/12 and my dwc water temp has been steady 64 degrees which has been perfect for gsc lovely white roots .I'm cleaning out reservoir every 2 weeks this grow .might run the whole flower cycle through after the next clean .My water hasn't been bad at all just want get what ever roots out of there that fall off candy land out of there.I did this last time I grew g13 widow from mr.nice ran it through till flush with out changing water ppm got to like 1100 and it yielded over half lb 1 plant so with this one gsc I think I can pull better then that she had 67 day veg and she stretching every were now so it possible .These lights are close to my plants this grow at 13 inches no problems this grow so I can keep them this low I can definitely get high yield .

Still can't tell from candy land yet it's sex for sure .Girl scout cookies and s.a.d are females they were female seeds I bought.Everything else were regular seeds .I got candy land roots in a ball now so they don't tangle with gsc just in case it male.My ppm is at 636 today went up some it go back down after I add gallon water tomorrow. As long as I just add 1/2 strength nuts every feed till flush with out changing water out I shouldn't have any problems this keep from burning the plants and it will raise my ppm up just right .Been working for me nicely .There not eating enough right now to feed heavy yet.Pine bud took transplant well hope this one turns out female. This one my personal seed stash I have of cross I aquired few years back .Smells like Christmas tree pine or pine comb and has earthy pine taste very nice to have every few grows .It's not the most potent strain ,but I like this one it's a all a rounder. Was a little hard get candy land back in its screen I managed with out breaking her.Will post pictures in few days .

So today candy land leaves are little gray and twisted at the bottom .She not taking well to higher ppm.I added some pH downed water today to my dwc .This will even it out .Still can't really tell what sex is yet on candy land so just have wait it out it's cool though the roots are balled up out the way so it good for now .Clones are starting get new growth up now hopefully I veges the roots enough before the switch the had 15 days of 20/4 lighting. GSC is just growing away finally got though lower shots coming up the screen since I took back some top leaves on her .She could have took up my hole space if I just would grew her out alone.I like varioty though get old smoking same strain every day so for me I like grow couple strains at a time over 1 big plant .s.a.d is getting taller every day might have tie her if she gets any taller so I can keep both spider cobs as close to even as I can in hieght.

Well today no sign of sex on candy land figured it show by today.I still can't tell at this point .Man my clones starting to stretch finally they probably be small I'm cool with that .Every little bit helps.Everything pretty good today ppm at 595 today which is good .Candy land recovering from the feed seems it doesn't like high nuts so have be careful from now on .

So seems I might have a phosphorus deficiency with candy land .I added pH downed water tonight just enough to top off what it used .Really just going ride it out maybe skip a feed next week.If it ends up being female might have to transplant it to a pot of coco .It really not stretching much and gsc has taken over the grow area a lot feel like if I put it in a air pot I could get more out of it.

More I think about it I might have to transplant candy land if it's girl .So I can get it in pot to get light to it better.I'm wait see sex first if I end up doing it then I'll have retransplant pine bud to a cup or kill it .It's all good though I have about 40+ seeds of this strain so it won't hurt to lose it.Candy land was a single seed buy .It be worth it for this one plus I grown a lot pine bud but never candy land .Just have to see when time comes I'm not doing anything till I see sex first it's been 14 days today since flip to 12/12 nothing yet and it vegged for 67 days so I don't know what I'm do yet.

Still no sign of sex on candy land yet trying to let it recover from the nutrients burn from to much bloom.Everything else doing great .My girl scout cookies has really taken off it's got a lot of stretch to it .s.a.d is nice size plant had raise both lights 2 in my plants were getting close to the light.My 864 watt 3w led grow light that twilight groups gave me for free is on it's way should get it here in couple days can't wait get my hands on it. Will post more tomorrow.

Went ahead this morning and transplant candy land to the air pot .I just changed my water out of the reservoir last feed and it to hard to move this big gsc in the Scrog .So instead having to move everything to flush my dwc for candy land I just easily put it in coco in the air pot moved pine bud to the cup . I started way to many plants for this space my 3 plants that are flowering have taken over my area already . I tied candy land down and spread it out .I think I might be luck get a female out of this one they usually throw nuts by now I never had one show balls this late only female I seen take this long .It's been 17 days I think it isn't showing because of the high nuts I used it wasn't as far along as gsc because of it taken so long to have roots hit the water.This my first time ever to try this kinda transplant but I researched it and people do it to save plants so I think it be ok.Will see at least the roots are healthy white so there no problem there at all just that last bloom feed it was to much as it hasn't got that far along yet in its cycle and I think this be better in long run for my decision I want be able to juice gsc up with the nuts as she needs it she big and has potential to eat good and explode for me and candy land more a runt plant just been that way since day one.No stretch on it and just small.s.a.d is big now to hope it stays around the size it is now that be great ,but probably get 1-2 in bigger very nice spread all the way down on this one .will snap pictures tomorrow .

So my candy land is looking really bad this morning I don't know if the transplant hurt it .Or if it took to much nut look up ,but it looks half dead now all leaves are brown and curled up every were.I just got ride it out see if it gets better I think it took to much stress I hope it gets better if not I'll try again on this one next time it was a runt plant that just hasn't been the best growing since day 1 it's extremely small for 67 day veg.Now it wouldn't take the bloom feed so if it dies I'm not going be that up set.my grow area little tight right now from all the plant I got going it really is only big enough to grow 2-3 photo plants in this space I got there not like auto plants they get 3 times as big as autos do I could do 4 autos in my space at a time no problem .It tight for the 3 photos right now bad there up against each other now. Might be best this on doesn't make it so I can use space for the q remaining plants that are flowering to get the light they need.

20160330_201214.jpg
20160330_201242.jpg
20160330_201257.jpg
20160330_201410.jpg
20160330_201742.jpg

The new light is pretty heavy think I'll have to use it in a tent it to hear your for my bar I have to use just that light if I use it in my space now.Feed gsc tonight 1/4 strength nuts. Candy land looks better tonight leaves are bad ,but it still has half the plant still green and it looking better wish I had way to reveg it .That would definitely save it ,but I don't have any room to do that right now.everything else is looking great.clones are looking great really starting to grow now.I saved pine bud back to the cup it still growing good .If I lose candy land I still have the pine bud so it work out.

So last night I was little to busy to post.I was watching season 10 of trailer park boys smoked a butt load hash and got drunk as fk .my s.a.d keeps hitting my lights every time I raise it next morning when lights on plant hitting the light.Hoping it stops stretching soon it's about 4 foot now .she huge plant and arms are stretched just the same .Candy land starting to recover.Still no sign of sex yet wtf I never had one go this long been like 20 days no sign of sex.Girl scout cookies is doing great it's started to slow it's stretch and throwing flowers.everything looking good .will post more tonight maybe some pictures to.

Back
Top Bottom