Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

20160305_090459.jpg
20160305_090522.jpg
20160305_090535.jpg
20160305_090732.jpg
20160305_090742.jpg
20160305_101942.jpg
20160305_110003.jpg
20160305_110253.jpg
20160305_120444.jpg

Here is og kush auto chopped and trimmed she was dry enough to cut today.Blue dream is still pretty wet from the flush yesterday og was ready today.Man I wasn't expecting such huge buds off this plant it was heavy I diffenitly got more then oz from this plant and the buds are dense purple and stinky as hell.Should get some great bubble hash from these two plants for sure .will give a weigh out after it drys got it hanging to dry now.

Candy land has about 1 inch to grow in to the screen .I needed to start training gsc now to focus it on other growth so that candy land can catch up to it.I am just running screen on these two plants.The other 2 soil plants and the 2 clones won't get topped just tied down to keep height down they will get transplanted to the 3 gallons tomorrow. Clones are looking good standing up to light no issues .Hopefully I can cut blue dream tomorrow for the transplant .

I had to take out the cfls lighting for the Scrog to fit in there, but since I only have blue dream left flowering and I will chop her tomorrow or Monday so this be fine.I'm still vegging for week or two more so the 2 spider will be OK just for vegging.Hope to have enough space for all these plants.Wish I knew if tangie was female or not. love get a couple clones from this strain .Tangie still has way to go to finish out vegging .This means I still have 2 weeks of vegging till I can flip to 12/12 at least . I will be able to keep Temps down I should be all right.This be my last grow till cooler temp season comes back .It's harder to grow while it's hot harder control cooler Temps and humidity so I will just wait till it cools down to grow again .I should have enough med to last for 2-3 month brake .I did last summer and I only grew 3 plants.this time I have more so I should be ok.

All in all I got very good harvest from both autos very impressed with the genetics from dinafem and humbolt county seeds.There better then some of the autos ojt there ive grown very impressed on smells and yields on these very frosty strains.I will definitely grow these again .I have some diffrent strains to grow from both these seed banks hope great things will come from my knew strains I grow from them like these did.

My clones are doing good 1 has some yellowing on the leaves.It seems to be standing up on it own and still green every were else so think it be ok.Been spraying them with water every few hours still.My gsc is training well got her spread out in her screen tops are reaching for the light.Thinking I might have take off few more leaves get the light spread to the lower branches little more.Still about half inch from the screen on candy land allmost there .Seems my tangie and s.a.d took there transplant well there at s.a.d 20 days tangie at 17days im flip to 12/12 in 13 days this give evrything enough time get root going good before the flip.Will do first feed nutrients in couple days after the transplant settled in.Everything hanging up drying no issues so far.Got few days till dried I like leave it hanging good 7 days seems this right on the way I do it.I keep mine in the dark with air flow constantly through the space ,but not directly on the buds.Probably have 14 /16 days before I sample anything.I will be cutting it close on lasting till then im low from my last grow which sucks didn't get near what I got now from ladt harvest.I'm pretty sure I got close to my 3oz mark im pretty sure if not 3 then 2 1/2 oz.For autos that a good yield especially grown in soil.Will start bubbling some hash tonight .will fill in what I get from that once im finished.

So I ended up with 2 different grades of bubble hash and made some butter all so plan on making some brownies this weekend.The gold hash I got I strong very strong.Two tokes and I'm good on it .Way stronger then the hash from my last two autos.Couple me days I start breaking buds to set out to dry for 12 hours then bag in brown bag.Notice some of my smaller buds are floffy now there dried up .Seems the rest is still dense.

SO my seed order never came so I'm getting my $$ refunded I'll try my luck some were else in few months .When I'm about grow again.I'm set on seeds right now don't want them to resend them if there watching like that .I have plenty strains on hand to grow in my inventory lol.Just wanted some more autos but wasn't ment to be I guess .My gsc is showing female pistol all ready. Onice the clones get rooted and I see new growth I'm flip to 12/12 .

So about 1 or 2 more days candy land will be through the screen .Everything looking good the transplanted plants got new growth going now and clones are looking good hopefully by Tuesday everything be ready for me flip 12/12 .blue dream and og still dryin .Saterday or Sunday they be ready to cut buds off stems and lay out for 12 hours then put in bags for few more days then in jars.Wieghedifferent the top I cut from blue dream today just the top buds weighed 64 grams that's not included the rest of the plant hope after it finished drying I get half the weight of that I'll be good .Thinking I made my 3oz mark for both plants.

Back
Top Bottom