Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

My og took the flush well no droopy leaves that I can tell.I do see sign of bleaching on one of my leaves of the gsc .The plant stretching some .I think I deal with that for couple days my light in perfect spot for candyland its a little smaller and been behind for the fact the gsc is bigger.I don't see heat stress on my leaves just that one with bleaching tips .I will watch to see how things go but for now I need the light were it is for candyland to catch up.

My leaves are yellowing up on og kush now .I don't know if I should give it another flush in couple days just be on safe side will see if it dried up enough to do it .I think 6 gallons of water was enough plus the last gallon had flush in it so it might be ok .If any thing might give it another gallon mixed with flush at end of week if needed.Ithink on Wednesday I will flush blue dream out she about done or will be by then .

Went ahead and flushed blue dream today took pictures but for some reason they won't download been trying all day .Once I can I will add them to my journal. I flushed her with 6 gallons of water and 1 gallon of flush .So 7 gallon flush on her today.Will let her dry out then chop she still got 10 days left in her.will let her finish fully.

20160301_054205.jpg
20160301_054156.jpg
20160301_054139.jpg
20160301_053317.jpg
20160301_053257.jpg
20160301_053150.jpg
20160301_053212.jpg
20160301_053234.jpg
20160228_231705.jpg

They finally got it worked out here my blue dream during flush.She smells like blue berry real fruity smell and has a lot of purple hues all over her.she probably got 10 days left in her or 8 will see how it goes.I'm happy this grow coming to a end.Start my transplant from my solo cup in to there pots and get the lights flipped over still got long way go for the photos they go up to 90-100 days so at least I'll have med to last till then I think I'll get good yield from these two plants.

OK so I took couple clones yesterday I decided to not do Scroggins screen instead not top the 2 new plants and run 2 plants in 3 gallon air pots and 2 plants in 1 gallon hempy just run them straight up this will finish them quicker. Plus my screen not big enough for all these plants.I make up for it with the extra plants .Couldn't just throw the cuttings away after I trimmed up the 2 dwc plants .which will be fine I'll tie them down if needed.Just seems like it been a waste not to clone and it works out the same I put the 2 1 gallons in each corner just have 1 cola plants off them for now.

Been misting my clones every few hours they seem to be doing fine. Thinking I might flush my plants 1 more time and let them dry again then cut them.Just make sure there flushed good .could just give it about 3 gallon flush so it won't be to many more days to dry out .This give my new plants little more vegging time for my new plants .That be right about 24 days of begging for my solo cups and 11 days for my clones they should be rooted by then and ready for flowering along with rest of the family.

The blue dream has the blueberry smell want make sure it gets flushed perfect hope it has the fruity taste like the smell it's putting off .The og purplish now that it's been flushed leaves are yellowing and turning purple and buds are purple in different spots very nice.I'm still waiting on my seed order from over 3 weeks ago hope it didn't get caught up.They never sent me the tracking # so trying find it out now.Can't wait see the weigh in on these autos they look fat both plants and heavy.The spider cob light is very good flowering light .Little strong for vegging to me .I run it about 19" from tops of the flowering plants with no issues were as I can't run my other spider any closer 28" in vegging with out bleaching the leaves. Sure helps I get it closer in flower at the height I put it in flower it just made my plants explode with new growth every were.Now I'm use them with photo plants and with 2 lights see what I can pull with them .Plus I will use the cfls also late in to flower so I have plenty light for 6 plants .I will be running 670 true watts at the wall .That's 270 watts of CFL and 864 watts of cob lighting For total of 1137 watts of lighting .I found with all this lighting I grow nice plants so far this go around with auto's. Will give some more shots when I pull them out for flush.

This morning plants were both dried out completely. I gave them 2 gallon flush and will let them dry out then give them the chop there ready og leaves are yellow and there's no white hairs left any were on it.Blue dream still has white hairs and growth on it hopefully by time it dries out it will be done.Hopefully I can chop og in next 2-3 days thats the plan.

Got my 60x magnifier today just in time when I get home I will use it to check the trichomes see if there amber yet .I had one before but lost it in boxes in my move it might be in storage I don't know exactly so I bought a new one. CAN'T wait use it when I get home see how close I am to ready.I like the more stoned effect then the clear race high.Both these strains are indicated dom.couch lock strains.

Back
Top Bottom