Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Good evening everyone here are a few pics of the girls
70d5c8fd5de1c6baa4fb90988c1774b0.jpg

She's not looking good and slow growth jus gave it's first feeding and ideas what's wrong?
5c040da7d24341ac64d6b155884b9027.jpg

She looks great first feeding for her to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

If I had to guess I'd say it like like it's been over watered. Has that soil been wet the whole time?

If I had to guess I'd say it like like it's been over watered. Has that soil been wet the whole time?
Not really I've had good wet to dry cycle it's looked this way sense it sprouted

Is it's the same soil as the healthy on, you might just have a turd. Sometimes seeds just grow like that from germination. If it was me I'd plant a new seed:thumb:

Is it's the same soil as the healthy on, you might just have a turd. Sometimes seeds just grow like that from germination. If it was me I'd plant a new seed:thumb:
I did jus that a few days ago what should I do with this one?

Hey again stewie. Sorry to hear you had to flush the wee deformed one. It does happen from time to time. Some times they will start growing normally as well, but in your case, this one did not. By the looks of your other girl you were doing things right so it couldnt have been any fault of yours I wouldn't think. When in doubt, just plant more :) haha. Glad to see your other is doing well and is so healthy looking. Keep up the good work, best of luck!

Sup everyone just snapped a few pics of the girls today I just couldn't flush the other gsc but I was thinking of making it shoot polling and not bud and hope it doesn't pass this to the offspring if any experience please give advice I hate killing them it's hard but any how here's she is Gsc ( B)
7bec1ac760ee8db99da2c754dfdcc48b.jpg
fc6bb89b7348718e0eb1464a42d0424d.jpg
02984f0a12ae34ef301e28e3907b9808.jpg

She looks very good and healthy
9aa76c1fa0db67a28193b2547933c359.jpg
43e4342534747372fbcb81c627d3593f.jpg

This is how it's been sense my humidity problem and they seem to love it!!

Hey stewie. Only way to not pass the pollen to your other plants is to take it out of that room and put it in another when that time comes. If you keep it in there with any other plants, when it tries to self pollinate (assuming these are feminized seeds you used) at the end of its cycle then just the air flow in the room alone would move that pollen around and come in contact with other plants. This is just from my own knowledge of pollen and how it works. I am not sure how much pollen a female plant makes when it hits then end of its cycle but I can't imagine it would be good to have other plants in with it. A female plant if left long enough at the end of its cycle, will try to self pollinate itself (creating feminized seeds) in a last ditch effort to make seeds since this is how they work in nature. Hope this helps, im sure someone with more knowledge in this area can give you some other ideas.
Keep up the good work with the other lady, looks great! As always, best of luck and take care!

Hey stewie. Only way to not pass the pollen to your other plants is to take it out of that room and put it in another when that time comes. If you keep it in there with any other plants, when it tries to self pollinate (assuming these are feminized seeds you used) at the end of its cycle then just the air flow in the room alone would move that pollen around and come in contact with other plants. This is just from my own knowledge of pollen and how it works. I am not sure how much pollen a female plant makes when it hits then end of its cycle but I can't imagine it would be good to have other plants in with it. A female plant if left long enough at the end of its cycle, will try to self pollinate itself (creating feminized seeds) in a last ditch effort to make seeds since this is how they work in nature. Hope this helps, im sure someone with more knowledge in this area can give you some other ideas.
Keep up the good work with the other lady, looks great! As always, best of luck and take care!
Yea I kno how the polling can get I sat my last male from the last run in a box with a CFL and pollinated the areas I wanted but the only reason I wanna self pollinate is to keep this autoflowering strain because ordering on line has been ruff receiving my order and you have any sites with good autos would love to kno but as of now I'm jus trying to save this gsc autoflower. I have lots of regular seeds and I love feminized and autos after playing with regular ones for first try but love autos and wanna start crossing my favorites with each other and weird strains I have two of my own I'm goin to feminize in the winter.

Not sure where you are located. I am in Canada and I used crop King seeds. Very quick delivery and they have stealth packaging. Or maybe try dopeseeds? They are based in the UK. They are both sponsors on this forum. If you are in the US though I am not sure who would be best as I have heard it is hard to get seeds shipped across their border. If this is the case I'm sure there is someone here from the US that knows a reputable place to order. Hope this helps.

Not sure where you are located. I am in Canada and I used crop King seeds. Very quick delivery and they have stealth packaging. Or maybe try dopeseeds? They are based in the UK. They are both sponsors on this forum. If you are in the US though I am not sure who would be best as I have heard it is hard to get seeds shipped across their border. If this is the case I'm sure there is someone here from the US that knows a reputable place to order. Hope this helps.
Yea it's easy for you I'm in the us and my last order didn't make it through the border I'll try crop kings next time for sure I know someone that gets their seeds from crop kings in California I made my last order with herbies I'll do some searching hope someone who knows can help before I search for hours haha!!

Yeah I hear a lot of people's packages don't make it at times. Stupid how seeds aren't legal like other countries yet so many states are legalizing now. Check out crop King for sure and read thru their info page on shipping. If you are still unsure you could always call them. I have heard that they are pretty stealthy. They will ship without original packaging and usually conceal it inside some sort of free gift. And if you go with express shipping you get a free buster lol. If your buddy in Cali got his from there it may be a good bet. From what I hear from others they are very easy to deal with. Try them out if you don't find anything else you like. Good luck, let me know how it pans out for ya

Hey bud, bonza seeds has a guaranteed delivery. I've ordered at least 25 times from all sorts of different sites and have received them every time. I always pay the extra 12-15 bucks to get guaranteed delivery. It's worth it.

Hey bud, bonza seeds has a guaranteed delivery. I've ordered at least 25 times from all sprays of different shoes and have received them every time. I always pay the extra 12-15 bucks to get guaranteed delivery. It's worth it.
I'll definitely give them a look at I've been trying to find a site that is fast delivery and will arrive to destination.

Hey Stewie good choice on not flushing away the freak, I myself had a similar looking GSC seedling which I kept, she came right eventually and is now making fat nuggets as we speak :)
I was thinking if it could have a chance to grow more it may get right may effect the harvest time or the yield but it's better than killing it my opinion as long as it produces I'm fine kinda gives me a challenge and knowledge for the future!!

Back
Top Bottom