UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Very good idea my friend, now you're thinking. I still need to work with my butter, have made some decent batches but the last one didn't set right. I got my oil making to where I need it, just a matter of fine tuning things and finding better equipment :) Best of luck in that as well, I will be sure to watch along!

Hi man! I do have one CBD Crew's Shark Shock with similar properties as you Med GOM in rockwool ready to roll. Few people on the forums have grown some of CBDC's strains and were pleased with it. I suggest you try to make some coconut oil infused with your meds- I call it cococanna oil. I've made a batch in my high speed blender in half an hour successfully, strained it and it is working like a charm! I prefer it to butter as it lasts longer and it's healthier but I do not consume lactose because it's so hard for the body to process. You can make it very strong if you want like 1 ounce per two cups. That's just my view on the matter. Also you can make some amazing brownies with oil and cocoa. Well whatever you decide to do I wish you success and good luck! :Namaste:

I have a Magical Butter machine that we've used to make both butter and oil. I certainly prefer the coconut oil myself, but some recipes call for butter instead of oil. So we will probably end up doing both.

We have only used herb to make it though, which leaves the finished product littered with tiny plant matter and is not very "clean". I want to find a nice easy way to make solvent less hash and then use that to make oil. This should give a much cleaner finished product.

Major PITA posted an easy and very efficient method of extraction on his journal and I'm gonna give a try a few times with these next couple of harvests.

Tomula, do you have a journal going on that Shark Shock? I almost went with that strain, or the Stress Relief but liked that the Med GOM was an auto.

I have a Magical Butter machine that we've used to make both butter and oil. I certainly prefer the coconut oil myself, but some recipes call for butter instead of oil. So we will probably end up doing both.

We have only used herb to make it though, which leaves the finished product littered with tiny plant matter and is not very "clean". I want to find a nice easy way to make solvent less hash and then use that to make oil. This should give a much cleaner finished product.

Major PITA posted an easy and very efficient method of extraction on his journal and I'm gonna give a try a few times with these next couple of harvests.

Tomula, do you have a journal going on that Shark Shock? I almost went with that strain, or the Stress Relief but liked that the Med GOM was an auto.

Hello man, It is in my ongoing journal, now I do not know if I should make it perpetual since many people are subbed or make a new perpetual journal. I guess admin or mod can re-title it right? It is still in the rockwool though, not a sing of leaf so far. And I dunno my coconut oil ended up being all right when strained through cloth. But if you have a machine go with it, right? As for a cream the oil is really good I prefer it to animal fat. Have a good one! :Namaste:

If you are getting small plant matter in your butter you can strain it thru a re-usable coffee filter while it is still hot or before it sets up the first time. I'm not 100% how the magical butter machine works but that is what I do when I am done making my butter, works great.

As for solventless hash, you could always use the bubble bags with ice water? I have not really looked into many of these solventless methods but I should. I have also seen that extractohol stuff, 100% organic 200 proof alcohol, not solventless but might work good.

If you are getting small plant matter in your butter you can strain it thru a re-usable coffee filter while it is still hot or before it sets up the first time. I'm not 100% how the magical butter machine works but that is what I do when I am done making my butter, works great.

As for solventless hash, you could always use the bubble bags with ice water? I have not really looked into many of these solventless methods but I should. I have also seen that extractohol stuff, 100% organic 200 proof alcohol, not solventless but might work good.

The method I am adopted from Major is kind of like bubble bags but with much less mess. I'll use dry ice and a plastic bin to shake around and freeze the trichs off, then shake it all through a 125u screen to separate the hash from the plant matter. He seems to have really good results with it, so we will see.

I don't want to use any solvents as this will get used by some people that have GI issues and the alcohol can make things a lot worse.

Hello man, It is in my ongoing journal, now I do not know if I should make it perpetual since many people are subbed or make a new perpetual journal. I guess admin or mod can re-title it right? It is still in the rockwool though, not a sing of leaf so far. And I dunno my coconut oil ended up being all right when strained through cloth. But if you have a machine go with it, right? As for a cream the oil is really good I prefer it to animal fat. Have a good one! :Namaste:

I'll pop on over and check it out. :thumb:

The method I am adopted from Major is kind of like bubble bags but with much less mess. I'll use dry ice and a plastic bin to shake around and freeze the trichs off, then shake it all through a 125u screen to separate the hash from the plant matter. He seems to have really good results with it, so we will see.

I don't want to use any solvents as this will get used by some people that have GI issues and the alcohol can make things a lot worse.

I will have to pop over and check this out. Sounds like a great idea and I bet it would taste a lot better. I have thought about investing in bubble bags but this sounds even less expensive. Although I would have to figure out where to get dry ice in my area, maybe the meat market. Thanks for letting me know that :)

Last night a few girls got fed. TriFlux and Purps2 flux received 15ml of Grow A&B and 4ml of Energy per gallon. Each got 1.5 gallons.

Purps1 Manifold recieved 20ml of Grow A&B and 4ml of Energy per gallon and got 2 gallons the night before.

Gorilla Glue recieved 3 gallons of plain RO water for her final flush. I'll harvest her in about a week I guess. I need the 5 gal SmartPot she is in to up pot the TriFlux soon.

I'll do a complete picture update tonight.

Stay green and frosty my friends.

:passitleft:

Pictures of all the ladies

First up is the TriFlux.
Delicious Candy - Day 53

She is outgrowing her 1.5 gal pot and will be transplanted to a 5gal SmartPot when GG is harvested.

420-magazine-mobile1763866569.jpg

Purps1 - Manifold
Purple Piss #1 - Day 74

Hopefully going to flower in 2ish weeks. I let her get a little out of control, so I reigned her back in.

Before
420-magazine-mobile639646182.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile1603280917.jpg

Purps2 - Layered Flux
Purple Piss #2 - Day 50

Setting the base and getting one side ready to layer

Before
420-magazine-mobile2068408395.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile1169016794.jpg

Autos - Flowering

Green Crack - Day 69
She might actually give me an ounce or so. Smells like mango and diesel.

420-magazine-mobile214804650.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1541630782.jpg

Gorilla Glue - Day 50ish
She's cute. Frosty AF and smells like tangerines.

420-magazine-mobile123645557.jpg

420-magazine-mobile205214144.jpg

I've been dry now for about 3 weeks. Sucks. GG got flushed last night and I will try and hold off on harvest her until next weekend. There's a slight chance that she won't make it until then. Probably not ready, but she is wasting valuable space. Lol.

Off to bed. Stay frosty my friends.

:thumb:

Every time I see a major defoliation, it's so shocking I want to comfort the plant. "There, there little one. What did that mean person do to you?! It's gonna be okay. Your leaves will grow back." LOL :blalol:

Done, not done. If I was dry, Gorilla Glue would definitely be losing a bud. :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

Haha. Yeah, my wife thought I killed it. Lol.

It's very tempting, but if I take a popcorn, then that would pretty much be half the plant. ..

They all look great Dan! The pictures speak for themselves! It doesn't hurt one to be dry for a while. I've been dry for half a year now and I'm fine. Happy growing man! :love: :Namaste:

Looking tasty Dan! That gorilla glue may be small but I bet she will be mighty!

Veg ladies seem to be loving live as well. How did they react to their hair cuts?

They all look great Dan! The pictures speak for themselves! It doesn't hurt one to be dry for a while. I've been dry for half a year now and I'm fine. Happy growing man! :love: :Namaste:

Yeah man, never hurts for a little tolerance cleanse.

Looking tasty Dan! That gorilla glue may be small but I bet she will be mighty!

Veg ladies seem to be loving live as well. How did they react to their hair cuts?

They love it. Purps1 is praying to the light. I posted that pic on IG and it has garnished a lot of attention. Lol. I'm thinking I will have to do a make shift scrog net to keep her upright when I flip to flower.

Also thinking of topping all arms again for 16 tops. Opinions??

They love it. Purps1 is praying to the light. I posted that pic on IG and it has garnished a lot of attention. Lol. I'm thinking I will have to do a make shift scrog net to keep her upright when I flip to flower.

Also thinking of topping all arms again for 16 tops. Opinions??

I would imagine it did grab some eyes, especially if you posted the before and after pictures lol. Yes you could set up a mini scrog if it doesn't get in your way with the others in the flower tent. Or maybe you could use some bamboo stakes or something, use 1 for each main branch?

16 tops would be quite the nice looking plant. Do you figure the yields would be much more from doing so or would the 2 tops per main end up being the same weight as if it were just 1 top? I guess another thing to look at would be how long of a flower time it has? If it has a longer flowering time the buds will still have more time to fatten up.. Not sure how much difference any of this makes but it's some of the thing I would think about if it was my decision.

I'm not sure if it would create a bigger yeild or not. I'll probably just leave it alone. I just won't be able to send it to flower for a little while, so that's why I was thinking of continuing its training more.

A few weeks ago we were in a big garden store and saw a "Grow Your Own Bug Killer" kit. It came with a small thing of soil and sphagnum moss and a dormant Venus Fly Trap and Pitcher Plant. It's been in the tent, and it is finally showing some life. Really cool!!

Natural pest control. Lol

420-magazine-mobile263237567.jpg

420-magazine-mobile22910013.jpg

The everlasting fly catcher! Hope it won't eat your spiders though. I like spiders they are good fellas! And 16, that sounds like fun! :thumb: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom