UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Well fellas, hurricane Matthew is approaching my state and is looking like it's coming with fury. Here's to hoping I don't lose power or my garden might come to an abrupt halt.

Mother Nature eh...

Ahhh no! Be safe! I've lost grows and had to chop early from power failures before. I swear if I have to line my closet with candles and manually pump in fresh air, these plants will live through another power outage! They may not like it, but oh yes, they will live. :laughtwo:

I hear ya man! I'd have a have a hard time letting them sit there and die. Something would be done. I'll go buy a damn generator. Lol

So, I was able to grind up some Gorilla Glue and enjoy my bubbler and I am high AF! She's small but damn is she mighty! Lol

Stay safe my friend! Hope your power doesn't get knocked out. If it does get to the nearest place with generators for sale and buy one real quick, cause if it gets real bad, everyone and their dog will be out looking for one.

Grinding up gorilla glue already! lol Glad it was some good smoke

i didnt rally undrtnd what happened but if people say stay safe then i agree with them..if there any situation be safe ur self and dont care if u lose some plants...hope i am wrong..:Namaste:

Well fellas, hurricane Matthew is approaching my state and is looking like it's coming with fury. Here's to hoping I don't lose power or my garden might come to an abrupt halt.

Mother Nature eh...

More like Geoengineering nowadays...

i didnt rally undrtnd what happened but if people say stay safe then i agree with them..if there any situation be safe ur self and dont care if u lose some plants...hope i am wrong..:Namaste:
There was a hurricane heading for Dan's state late yesterday, was supposed to be a bad one.

Hope all is well over there my friend!

Haha. Thanks man. Yeah, she's a bitty thing. Bit of a accident for her to be that small. The lesson here for me is Don't transplant autos. Lol.

I'm thinking Green Crack might have another week or 2 left. Her next watering will be today or tomorrow and it will begin her final flush til I'm happy with trichs.

Any happy accident is a bonus! Good to know about autos and not transplanting. Thanks for the heads up. Your GC looks beautiful. Plus, any weed that smells like mango is an amazing find in my books.

Sounds like a good plan Dan! You’re so close to harvest. I still have a while in veg. Need to work on my patience. Purps #1 is looking fantastic as well! Especially after that defol, she’s gonna come back with a vengeance haha.

Dankrupt! :rofl: I'm sorry but I'm totally going to steal and use this new term.

Feel free to pass it around bud :D Friends and myself have been saying it for years. It’s like being bankrupt, but of your ganja. Seems fitting!

There was a hurricane heading for Dan's state late yesterday, was supposed to be a bad one.

Hope all is well over there my friend!

Supposed to make landfall tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks man. We are bunkering down.

Supposed to make landfall tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks man. We are bunkering down.

Ok, I thought it had already gotten to ya, I wasn't tracking it but heard about it on the radio. Hope it's not to bad of a storm, I remember all the hurricanes when I lived in Nova Scotia on the Atlantic, they can get pretty brutal!

We are far enough inland that it didn't effect us too bad. Enough to close up shops and stay home though. Lol.

I got a little gift in the mail today. .

420-magazine-mobile1187412093.jpg

Ok, I thought it had already gotten to ya, I wasn't tracking it but heard about it on the radio. Hope it's not to bad of a storm, I remember all the hurricanes when I lived in Nova Scotia on the Atlantic, they can get pretty brutal!

ok..i now understand what happens..hurricanes..yes be safe my friend,,,be safe

Glad to hear you didn't get hit to hard by the hurricane dan!

That's a sweet package to get in the mail my friend :) You sure have some right into the seat of auto growing lol

Minor change in plans for the current grow... We've had some unforeseeable expenses come up and it looks like the 2nd tent is a ways down the road for us. Which means the current tent needs to be able to do both veg and flower.

The manifold Purps is ready to go to flower, and if I continue to let her and the other 2 fluxed get much bigger, we won't have any room in the tent at all.

So TriFlux and Purps2 Flux both got topped again tonight and I'll give them about 7-10 days of growth before switching the whole tent to flower.

Not at all what I was planning, but oh well.

I still plan on starting an auto every 3 weeks and that will start as soon as I am able to pick up some more soil.

Back
Top Bottom