UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Hi, Dan, looking great here, keep it up! Nice buds, very frosty! I like the color. :love: :Namaste:

dan that delicious candy wow great job on the lst and flux u did with it! im impressed! my delicious candy grow was the best grow ive done yet I didn't have any issues or deficiencys the entire grow, my only regret is I didn't have 2 more growing with her since im all out of smoke! lol you will like the smell she puts out, you can definitely smell the cheese in her

Here we are at about 45 days in flower. Both Purps1 and TriFlux got backbuilt last night. Hoping these will finish up in time for the new year. Big updates coming soon.

Purps1

IMG_74654.JPG

IMG_74697.JPG

TriFlux

IMG_74782.JPG

IMG_74773.JPG

Ok, now this looks fantalicious! Fantastic and delicious! Great! :thumb: I wish you fast and smooth finish! :love: :Namaste:

:thanks:

I'll have another update tonight. Waiting on FedEx truck to get here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh you have a surprise in a box for us then? I'm very interested. :geek:

Well she came.. err uh.. my light came I mean. :slide:

Took a little longer to get everything swapped out/in, so the pics aren't the best. I will get some better pictures, with white balance, tonight.

I humbly present the Advanced LED DS XTE 400. This is a beast of a light and fits my 2x4 tent absolutely perfectly. :circle-of-love:

About the light, from www.advancedledlights.com

[FONT=&amp]Proudly Announcing: The All-New XTE Series with True USA 5w CREE XT-E LEDs[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Building on the success of our flagship Diamond Series, our new XTE series uses the cutting-edge design and materials from our USA partners and suppliers to create the highest level of performance available anywhere. With hundreds of hours of research in the Advanced LED Lab this light has proven to beat over 15 different contenders including the orignal Diamond Series.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]To give you the very best in LED selection, the XTE series comes with high-output 5w CREE XT-E LED running at 3.9 watts each (2x higher than other 5w LEDs) and the OSRAM 660nm to create the most powerful LED grow light available on the market today. The XTE allows you to control your spectrum output and intensity unlike other grow lights with a single switch or no controls at all. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Exclusive New XTE Features: [/FONT]

• NEW - Premium 5w and 3w LEDs from CREE and OSRAM - 79% Higher PAR than other 5w grow lights!
  • NEW - XTE Optics: We took the Diamond Series Optic built-in reflector to throw even more light at your plants.
  • NEW - ColdFlo Heat Dissipation Technology: Cools these powerful 5w LEDs like no other system can.
  • NEW - Upgraded Color Select Controls: You now have 100% Control of Seasons, Spectrums and Intensity.

Model - XTE-400
Total Coverage - 3ft x 4.5ft
Core Coverage - 2.5ft x 4ft
LED Specs - 5w CREE XT-E , 3w OSRAM SSL
Dimensions - 35"L x 8"W x 3"H
Weight - 21lbs
Avg.Power Draw - 335w

IMG_74912.JPG

FullSizeRender_3_35.jpg

IMG_74967.JPG

IMG_75006.JPG

IMG_74985.JPG

Really looking forward to this upgrade! Next journal will be featuring this light with a few Dutch Passion Auto's.

:cheer:

Nice light Dan! I wish it serves you well! I like that more and more manufacturers of lights are using white LEDs. I bet some nice buds are gonna bloom under it. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom