UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Green Crack Auto chopped at 79 days from seed. She was a slow starter, but finished pretty well IMO. Probably won't get a zip out of her, but I expected much less.

420-magazine-mobile379600765.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2067956412.jpg

She is washed and hanging now with a small bud quick drying for a little test smoke. .

Hey UltraDan, how've ya been with the storm and all? Your GC looks absolutely killer bro. A little on the smaller size but DAMN those buds look compact. Excellent work, no doubt. Also, that is one sweet strain selection you have there! Plus stickers? It's a good day haha. Which do you plan to germ first?
That's too bad you can't get a second tent for flower. I lack the funds/space for another tent also so we can both just rock our solo tents for now haha. I need to get a Gorilla Grow Tent. Do you have a tent preference for when you have the cash? Stay frosty.

Hey UltraDan, how've ya been with the storm and all? Your GC looks absolutely killer bro. A little on the smaller size but DAMN those buds look compact. Excellent work, no doubt. Also, that is one sweet strain selection you have there! Plus stickers? It's a good day haha. Which do you plan to germ first?
That's too bad you can't get a second tent for flower. I lack the funds/space for another tent also so we can both just rock our solo tents for now haha. I need to get a Gorilla Grow Tent. Do you have a tent preference for when you have the cash? Stay frosty.

Hey man, the storms stayed away from my area enough that there wasn't much of an issue.

GC is drying now and looks delicious! Can't wait to roll her up and try it out.

Gorilla tents are nice, but way overpriced IMO. They have some cool features and I'm sure are durable as hell, but they just don't fit my budget. Lol. I have a 2x4x5 Apollo tent right now and it works great! For a second tent it will be the cheapest zippered one I can find. Lol.

My wife wants me to drop Thibk Big Auto first, but it's a 13 weeker, so I might go with one a little quicker. Night Queen or Daquiri Lime are at the top.

Thanks for stoppin in man .

Hey man, the storms stayed away from my area enough that there wasn't much of an issue.

GC is drying now and looks delicious! Can't wait to roll her up and try it out.

Gorilla tents are nice, but way overpriced IMO. They have some cool features and I'm sure are durable as hell, but they just don't fit my budget. Lol. I have a 2x4x5 Apollo tent right now and it works great! For a second tent it will be the cheapest zippered one I can find. Lol.

My wife wants me to drop Thibk Big Auto first, but it's a 13 weeker, so I might go with one a little quicker. Night Queen or Daquiri Lime are at the top.

Thanks for stoppin in man .

Hi Dan glad to hear you're OK :thumb: Congratz on the GC the buds look like green clouds it's very nice view. I've got the Mars tent and it is very good fabric I was really surprised about it's toughness. We have built it in space some 3 inches taller than the tent and with access from one side and it was a rough build but came out all right. Just my experience I think it's good value for the money. I wish you luck with the rest of the girls and keep it happy! :love: :Namaste:

TriFlux readjusted. She got a little out of control, but she's all set now. Base is done, now we will go vert for maybe a week before switching to 12/12. Wish I could've taken her bigger, but 30 tops should still be good

Before
420-magazine-mobile1812181434.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile1245917667.jpg

Updates on the others when I have time.
:peace:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice structure, pity all the leaves had to go, she looks so naked. I'm interested seeing her after week. I bet bush will form. Keep it up Dan! :thumb: :Namaste: :love:

So. Naked. :thedoubletake: I see all the fluxers doing it, but what is the reason for stripping them quite so bare?

It promotes all the energy and growth to the tips, instead of wasting it on secondary nodal growth and fan leaves. There will be plenty of canopy when it gets to flower, but it doesn't need any clothes on right now. .

It promotes all the energy and growth to the tips, instead of wasting it on secondary nodal growth and fan leaves. There will be plenty of canopy when it gets to flower, but it doesn't need any clothes on right now. .

It's just not right. All these fluxers making their girls exhibitionists. Is there no shame?! :rofl:

All kidding aside, here is my confusion: Won't the plant be wasting energy anyway regrowing the fan leaves it already had? Or is it just too difficult to strip the node growth while leaving the fan leaves intact? I'm sorry, I know this must make sense or else so many wouldn't do it. I'm just not approaching it from the right angle for my brain to fully get it. It seems like the benefit of saving energy on unwanted growth would be equally offset by the plant regrowing the leaves anyway. I don't know if that makes sense. Hopefully it does.

It's in veg stage. It doesn't really matter if it has to regrow fan leaves again and again. It will have plenty to power itself through flower, but right now it's all about training it to the right base structure. Masked it hard to do when you have to fight fan leaves. Lol

Here is a profile shot a day later. 4" from the soil and we have 30 tops total.

420-magazine-mobile674132005.jpg

Dan.

What's up man ? I didn't know you was doin this one. I wanna see this fux finish out. :popcorn:

Later

Looking fine and dandy my fluxing friend :)

Awesome

Sent from my LG-H831 using 420

She's fluxing along nicely UD:bravo:

Dan.

What's up man ? I didn't know you was doin this one. I wanna see this fux finish out. :popcorn:

Later

Thanks fellas. Gonna be switching to flower as soon as she's got some decent vegetation back.

What a great canopy this flux has so far UD! Awesome job :) Is it time for this girl to grow up now since you're at the edge of the pot?

Hey everyone, sorry its been awhile since I updated. I will try and snap some pics of the girls later tonight when lights come on.

Just to bring everyone up to speed on the girls, they are all on 12/12 lighting as of 2 days ago. Purps1 and TriFlux are already showing pistils :cheesygrinsmiley: Purps2 shouldn't be too far behind.

I also added in the T5 light that I bought for the second tent that is delayed. So that adds another 93watts to the tent. right now the LED is over the 2 main plants and Purps2 and the new baby are under the T5.

TriFlux is going to flower with 30 total tops and Purps1 has a mainlined 8 tops. I didn't trim it up before switching, so she might be a big girl. Might have to use a tomato cage for her. hopefully :hookah:

:peace: til tonight..

Back
Top Bottom